PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to know about the 2nd 911 call a little after 4am. Why wasn't she seen then? Why wasn't the LEO alarmed by her absence? The LEO was at the apt for 24 minutes. Something obviously was going on. And if she was out looking for the dog at that time, then why would police have been called by the neighbor again? And if she was the reason for disturbance but wasn't there when police arrived the 2nd time, why did the LEO need to be there for 24 minutes? Was he waiting for her to return from looking for the dog? When she didn't return by 4:26, wasn't he alarmed?

When I talked to a family member, they were only asking me if I knew specific males. Some of which I knew she was out with. So one would assume that it was probably a male. But I can't confirm that.

The source that said there was a person passed out at her apt, mentioned a male name. The source was not sure of the name, as they forgot. But it was certainly a male name.

I talked to someone tonight who watched the 6:00 news on ABC27. They had video of the search and at one point a small group of people rushed to an area. The father said he didn't want to go over there. Apparently, it turned out to not be anything. Although, the person I talked to thought they said that they found some article of clothing. That part could've been misunderstood though as this conversation took place 5 hours later. At the very least, there was a little scare during the search today.

I pray every night that she is found alive and well...but I know the odds are slowly stacking up against that.

Sorry still on this tablet hard to operate. Did I see that ems was at the second call? Possible that her dog bit someone defending kortñe?

And I post from my phone. Talk about a pain!

No EMS. Someone referenced the EMA log. It stated that police were called back.

Honestly, I can't sleep. I'm just begging for more info. This case got even crazier within the last few hours since the report of police being there. I can't imagine what the family and close friends feel like.

I found the 2 dogs reference! But this still does not explain the MSM discreprancies over whether a dog was OR was not found in the apt.

http://www.ldnews.com/crime/ci_21212616/search-missing-palmyra-woman-intensifies
Snipped-
Stouffer lived in the apartment for more than a year and had two black Labrador retrievers, said her neighbor. Only one of the dogs was found in the apartment after Stouffer disappeared.

Scott Stouffer said that one of the dogs belonged to his daughter and the other to her boyfriend, Bradley, who was not at the home last weekend.

Stouffer's mother, Wendy Stouffer, said she did not believe Bradley had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance and he has since returned home. She declined to give his last name.

http://www.ldnews.com/crime/ci_21212616/search-missing-palmyra-woman-intensifies

In the LD News Article dated 8.1.12 entitled "Search for Missing Palmyra Woman Intensifies", it is mentioned that the neighbors that were interviewed indicated that there was friction between neighbors on the first floor and Kortne/boyfriend. The new's article also indicated that "No one answered the door at the apartment below Stouffer's". Does anyone know if contact or interview was ever made with the downstairs tenant(s)?

It is a very strange case, being handled in an unusual way, and I don't see how she could be okay, personally.
Ugh. It is not outlined for us in the way of clues. All of us are in the dark -clueless really.
I have much speculation, but that is all it is. I don't wish to mention it and cause unnecessary spark or outburst. It would be like accusing people. idk which direction to take I am new to this forum; if I said what I thought, would it be ok or not!!

Ugh. It is not outlined for us in the way of clues. All of us are in the dark -clueless really.
I have much speculation, but that is all it is. I don't wish to mention it and cause unnecessary spark or outburst. It would be like accusing people. idk which direction to take I am new to this forum; if I said what I thought, would it be ok or not!!

Well...we can't really talk about anyone much, unless police name them first, or call them persons of interest.

I guess it might be because this is a wealthy family, but it is anew one for me to see the family of the missing have a attorney involved so early, if at all, in case like this. They might just be accustomed to working that way. But it sounds as though Dad feels there is a person of interest...if so, is that person around or missing as well? If he/she is not missing too, that is not a good sign for Kortne.

I can't get this beautiful little flower child off my mind.. my gut is not feeling so well about this one! UGH.. not again. Too many like her are missing.

:welcome5:

Always nice to have locals posting :seeya:

Surfie- color me confused too...seems the dogs could be utilized? you would think they could have tried tracking from her apt.

CLuesnews- you can always give your speculation/theories/ideas without naming any names, or getting overly specific.....and say that it is your opinion/thought..we do a lot of that on WS

goodness WHERE is this gal??

Speaking of dogs, perhaps they could have used Kortne's dog as a tag along in the search?

There's not many cases where a person goes missing, and the last person to see him/her was LE.

Cluesnews- there seems to be confusion in the various MSM (mainstream media) articles as to whether her dog was in the apt. OR not, so who knows?

yes, very strange case thus far:(

Just found this case and have read every post and article.

On the first 911 call, police arrived at 3:15 am and didn't leave until 3:49 am, only to be re-summoned to the apartment 23 minutes later??

So many questions, so few clues/answers being given.

Something is hinky with this one. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members