PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in a COMPLETELY UNTRUSTWORTHY BLOG COMMENT that the BF was in jail that night and was not released until the next day or two days later.

I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING IF THAT'S TRUE.

I read it was house arrest!

I have a question tho I have missed alot and i have alot to read but how did her parents get her dog back? I thought it was missing?

I read in a COMPLETELY UNTRUSTWORTHY BLOG COMMENT that the BF was in jail that night and was not released until the next day or two days later.

I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING IF THAT'S TRUE.
I'd heard (rumor based) that the BF was in jail and would be getting out the next day.
Looking at things optimistically for a change, maybe K was enjoying her freedom and ran away because she didn't want to be in a relationship any longer. Just a theory. Maybe she wanted a new life. Wishful thinking. A lot of people involved in the race track come from NY. Far fetched but maybe she took up residence in NY.

I don't know. That would mean the police is lying about the knocking. Maybe somebody did hear them knocking but didn't get out of bed. We don't know every detail.

As far as the dogs barking go. It was reported that Kortne had an argument with the neighbor when she got back home, so for example the argument could have been about the dog barking during the night while left alone (keeping the neighbors up). It could also have barked for other reasons. It doesn't necessarily mean the dog should have barked when the police comes to the door, and can we even be sure that they didn't? Not hearing anybody doesn't have to mean they did not hear or see a dog.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/09/ijvm.01.html

Sorry I'm obsessing over this detail - The police have not verified that they knocked. The family is saying it, the family spokesperson is saying it.

If they did knock the second time on both KS's apartment and the downstairs neighbor's apartment, why no answer, why didn't any other neighbors hear anything? Did the complaint caller fall asleep in the 20 minutes between the call and the arrival of LE? If the banging upstairs kept the neighbor awake, what rendered the same neighbor unable to hear LE knocking. In my experience, LE doesn't typically knock softly.

I'd heard (rumor based) that the BF was in jail and would be getting out the next day.
Looking at things optimistically for a change, maybe K was enjoying her freedom and ran away because she didn't want to be in a relationship any longer. Just a theory. Maybe she wanted a new life. Wishful thinking. A lot of people involved in the race track come from NY. Far fetched but maybe she took up residence in NY.

But would she run away just because she didnt want to be in a relationship anymore?
Couldnt she just go home?

But would she run away just because she didnt want to be in a relationship anymore?

My thinking is IF she ran away .. she would have at least taken a pair of shoes with her ...

Sorry I'm obsessing over this detail - The police have not verified that they knocked. The family is saying it, the family spokesperson is saying it.

If they did knock the second time on both KS's apartment and the downstairs neighbor's apartment, why no answer, why didn't any other neighbors hear anything? Did the complaint caller fall asleep in the 20 minutes between the call and the arrival of LE? If the banging upstairs kept the neighbor awake, what rendered the same neighbor unable to hear LE knocking. In my experience, LE doesn't typically knock softly.
That is why I was suggesting that the neighbor in the downstairs called 911 so they could be verified as doing such. They made up the story about the banging because they had already taken K into their apartment and hid her there or elsewhere. JMO
They already knew the friend was asleep. They just wanted to make out like they were the ones that called 911 and that there was banging upstairs. There was probably no banging upstairs. This was their way of blaming the friend for something. ....what about the scratches on the neighbor? They had K in their apartment. They grabbed her. That is why no one answered the door. The friend was asleep. They knew that they were the only ones that could end the nightly disturbances.
JMO

If the friend drove home from HBG (according to reports) - why'd he leave the keys in the vehicle? My car keys and house keys are on the same key ring. I read a report that the house was locked either the next morning or when family went there. I'm not clear on that. Someone reported it had been locked up tight. I'll try to find it.

Did KS routinely leave her house unlocked? How were they getting in the house if the keys were in the car?

What about another key?
One left under the mat or a rock outside if you forgot your key?

It chapps my butt that the police have said NOTHING other than they are looking at the case as "suspicious" ... a community on edge, 3 weeks into a missing persons investigation and the cops have not held a presser or anything.
Leads me to believe that either A. They have a suspect and don't feel the public is in danger. B. They have evidence that leads them to believe that Kortne has run away. C. They are not saying a word to cover their own arses.

I don't think she did. Not without her cell phone. Even if she was running off with some unknown person, she'd have needed the phone to communicate with that person up until they met up.

Either she went outside barefoot of her own volition for whatever reason and something bad happened or she was removed from her apartment where something bad happened.

Let's say she was inebriated, stepped outside to barf over the deck rail and fell.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but it's a possibility.

The first 911 call involved an actual altercation with a neighbor (and I thought the second caller was origibally described as a different neighbor) - so KS was -IMO - obviously inebriated enough that she got into a shouting match with her neighbor. Inebriated enough that her friend drove her home. Let's assume the friend dropped off the other party people en route to 810 West Main Street.

If KS was inebriated enough to require a driver and then get into a loud verbal altercation with a neighbor, she might well have fallen off of her own deck.

I don't know what happened. There are a lot of possibilities.

sigh ; -)
isn't this tiring? We still don't have all the clues we need. Kids run away from all sorts of things -just trying to take everything into consideration

good thinking
I still want to know about those scratches on the neighbor? Why didn't they do some DNA testing on them?

I don't think she did. Not without her cell phone. Even if she was running off with some unknown person, she'd have needed the phone to communicate with that person up until they met up.

Either she went outside barefoot of her own volition for whatever reason and something bad happened or she was removed from her apartment where something bad happened.

Let's say she was inebriated, stepped outside to barf over the deck rail and fell.

The first 911 call involved an actual altercation with a neighbor (and I thought the second caller was origibally described as a different neighbor) - so KS was -IMO - obviously inebriated enough that she got into a shouting match with her neighbor. Inebriated enough that her friend drove her home. Let's assume the friend dropped off the other party people en route to 810 West Main Street.

If KS was inebriated enough to require a driver and then get into a loud verbal altercation with a neighbor, she might well have fallen off of her own deck.

Trying to keep it straight in my head. Are you speculating that she was inebriated or has this fact come out? Like I said, just trying to keep it straight in my own head. Thanks.

She coulda but I think that would be an easily explained accident and no reason to make her disappear. Someone disappeared her for a reason. Do you have a link that states the friend actually drove or is that local chatter?

Could she have been afraid of this neighbor and ask the guy to stay?
Maybe after the police came he fell asleep before she went to sleep and maybe she went to walk the dog.

What about another key?
One left under the mat or a rock outside if you forgot your key?

Right - but why dig around in the dark when the keys are in your hand in the car? I don't know anyone who gets out of the car without their keys when arriving home. Sure, I've locked myself out of my car while it was running or something - but when I park, at my house, I take the keys with me.

And why leave the keys in her car in the first place? It's Palmyra, but cars do get stolen, especially parked in an alley in the middle of the night with the keys inside. They might as well have spray painted STEAL ME on the windshield.

But maybe that was the plan. Maybe her car was supposed to be stolen.

She coulda but I think that would be an easily explained accident and no reason to make her disappear. Someone disappeared her for a reason. Do you have a link that states the friend actually drove or is that local chatter?

IIRC, her father said it in an interview. I'll look for it.

Trying to keep it straight in my head. Are you speculating that she was inebriated or has this fact come out? Like I said, just trying to keep it straight in my own head. Thanks.

I'm speculating, due to the report that the friend drove her home and teh ensuing verbal altercation.

I think this friend came home with her because maybe she drank a bit too much or she didnt want to be there alone...

A person can call LE for a noise complaint and ask not to be contacted.

Right - but why dig around in the dark when the keys are in your hand in the car? I don't know anyone who gets out of the car without their keys when arriving home. Sure, I've locked myself out of my car while it was running or something - but when I park, at my house, I take the keys with me.

And why leave the keys in her car in the first place? It's Palmyra, but cars do get stolen, especially parked in an alley in the middle of the night with the keys inside. They might as well have spray painted STEAL ME on the windshield.

But maybe that was the plan. Maybe her car was supposed to be stolen.

ORRRRR
This friend that stayed the night wakes to find she is gone her keys are there he locks up and leave the keys in her car for her to find them.... he finds another way home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme