PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding in talking to one of my old neighbors there is that the police have been to the apartment many times in the past and there was a good deal of tension between her and the neighbor downstairs.

I wonder why they were allowed to have the dogs?

Usually apts dont allow them for just this reason!

Do we know for sure that the first 911 call was placed when Kortne was home WITH the dogs? Or could it be that the dogs were barking to be let out after being alone for a few hours and Kortne arrived home just after the police arrived?

I'm just wondering if that was the case after the second knock on the door was ignored, maybe if she had already been in the appartment maybe she would have normally ignored that first knock too?

AFAIK she was there she spoke to the cops!

My understanding in talking to one of my old neighbors there is that the police have been to the apartment many times in the past and there was a good deal of tension between her and the neighbor downstairs.

I wonder who lives downstairs?
A man?
A woman?
A couple?

LOL I think it depends on what kind of dogs u have!

Mine's fairly big and has a fantastic bark to her, but she just loves making friends!

I'm wondering if Kortne's labs were like that too, I've known quite a few soppy labs in my time :waitasec:

My dogs start barking as soon as my car pulls into my drive they are jumping at the door its hard to enter. they are large and its almost impossible to get in the house

I have a choc lab a golden ret and and a schnauzer! The schnauzer is the one that wont shut up! He starts them all to barking!

The neighbor I spoke to said a man lives downstairs and that she is scared of him and does not speak to him.

Was it just this one neighbour, or were there any others on the street with issues against Kortne? Be interesting to know if you got the impression that it was a widely held thougt on the street that she often made a disturbance or if it was just this one neighbour in particlar?

None of your questions have been discussed that I recall and I also have some questions.

-did KS ever pursue becoming a Vet tech (this was mentioned on her old Myspace)
-did KS live with her Mom or Dad before moving out - how long has she lived at the current address
-how long has she been with current boyfriend
-how many brothers/sister - where is she in the birth order?
-was she raised around horses?

The reporters in the area don't seem to be curious - I don't understand - this is a young lady that vanished in the wee hours of the morning from her apartment - Why????

I'm not sleuthing either, just trying to piece together this young lady's life up to her disappearing point...

bring this forward, again....

I don't believe she was a neighborhood nuisance. It seems most, if not all, of the issues were with the downstairs neighbor.

The neighbor I spoke to said a man lives downstairs and that she is scared of him and does not speak to him.

So we have a man that...

1. She was openly scared of.
2. Didn't open the door to LE the second time he called them.
3. Other neighbours knew to be openly hostile towards Kortne.

If it wasn't for the overnight guest then this would be pointing very much in one direction.

Just to be clear, it was the neighbor I spoke to that said she was scared of the downstairs neighbor. My impression of Kortne in talking to people is that she is not one to back down from anyone.

Just to be clear, it was the neighbor I spoke to that said she was scared of the downstairs neighbor. My impression of Kortne in talking to people is that she is not one to back down from anyone.

Any word on the wall-sharing neighbor in 808? Seems to had lived there a while.

I'm not sure why the neighbor is scared of him. As for the neighbor at 808, I know nothing about him and if he had any issues with 810.

I still think she either left (after having a rather stressed night-reports of her being upset seem to cover some of the evening) with the "friend" or group and something happened and she never made it back to that apartment or something happened with the downstairs neighbor after her stomping and banging. I still think that (and I realize there are other possibilities) that she was stomping and banging because she was still angry and agitated. Then another confrontation with the downstairs neighbor and something bad happened. I have read of reports of tension and what seems like a stressful, volatile situation between K and the downstairs neighbor. It definitely seemed like things could have really escalated that night. Just a thought.

I still think she either left (after having a rather stressed night-reports of her being upset seem to cover some of the evening) with the "friend" or group and something happened and she never made it back to that apartment or something happened with the downstairs neighbor after her stomping and banging. I still think that (and I realize there are other possibilities) that she was stomping and banging because she was still angry and agitated. Then another confrontation with the downstairs neighbor and something bad happened. I have read of reports of tension and what seems like a stressful, volatile situation between K and the downstairs neighbor. It definitely seemed like things could have really escalated that night. Just a thought.

I think if the neighbor was involved in any way the sleepover guy would be pointing the finger at him as to get the attention off himself. He hasnt done that.

Now if he did go to sleep and Kort went to the door and the neighbor gave her a hard time how did the door get locked and her car keys be in the car?

I don't think she'd have left without her phone and keys.

I think if the neighbor was involved in any way the sleepover guy would be pointing the finger at him as to get the attention off himself. He hasnt done that.

Now if he did go to sleep and Kort went to the door and the neighbor gave her a hard time how did the door get locked and her car keys be in the car?

Mother found the door unlocked the next day

Mother found the door unlocked the next day

Ok so that says to me she went out to get something out of her car!
Never made it back into the apt!

I swore i saw it said it was locked lol
Getting confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads