PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Traffic cameras were recently added to every controlled intersection from Annville to Hershey and I think they are now active. I wonder if that footage has been or is being examined. It would help nail down some times because the group almost certainly passed through the intersection at Main Street and Lingle Avenue on the way to KS's apartment.

What's LE's logic in not doing another local search, especially if they believed she is in the vicinity?

Perhaps, they do not suspect that she is the local area. I'll venture...they know she's not in the local vicinity.

...The closed meeting was to instruct the volunteers about the places they would be searching and the process, according to one police officer.

The media were not allowed to sit in on the meeting. No explanation for the secrecy was offered.

Volunteers led by police searched a field and alleys and a neighborhood on the south side of East Caracas Avenue, adjacent to the National Guard Armory, in Derry Township. A police dog that accompanied a K-9 unit from Derry Township was not used in the search.

Another search was conducted in a wooded and quarry area north of North Avenue, just west of ASK Foods, in the borough.

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/ci_21267959/search-missing-palmyra-woman-turns-up-no-new

Search covered a 2 1/2 mi radius of her apartment.

MOO...they have seen video footage, and they know she's out of the area.

As we've seen with other parents of missing children, the grief of Kortne's parents [Father on evening news] is clearly visible. Unimaginable. Devastating.

Food for thought Dermorphin

-snipped- The high that dermorphin gave me was just like any other opiate I have ever done…warm, fuzzy, well-being, euphoria (hic-ups, in my case), slightly itchy at times (I’m sure you know what I mean). If you want me to compare it to something, I would say think of a Hydrocodone or Oxycodone high and multiply that by 500 or so…then you should have an idea.” After reading this I really hope dermorphin never becomes abundant and easily obtainable on the streets. I believe so many people would die, taking too much and overdosing. It’s a scary thought to imagine such a small dose can be that lethal. -snipped-

http://www.treatment4addiction.com/blog/drugs/exotic-frog-drug-boosting-racing-horses-performance/

PlainJaneDoe and Fringles .. I like how you think .. Dermorphin was on my radar the other day! Thinking it might just be the kind of stuff they *might* give Kortne to "calm her down" after say ... two arguments with two different people within 2 hours or so ... *Just a thought*

It wouldn't take much to overpower a 115 pound young lady (did you see the size of those guys????) and especially if she had had a few drinks....but 2 arguments in one night...she was on edge/upset about something....

And yes, my heart breaks for her family....it was very hard to not shed a tear as her father was interviewed.......if that is their property....I'm sure Kortne loved it there and probably visited often, it is so beautiful....

Could mean something ... could mean nothing BUT .. the girl who is making the Come Home T-shirts to raise money for the reward fund .. has either removed her facebook account or has set it to private ... Maybe she just needs a break?? Maybe she is overwhelmed with emotion?? Maybe she is getting more orders than she can keep up with?? ... Maybe there is "new news" we don't know about yet and no need to keep making shirts... :(

PlainJaneDoe and Fringles .. I like how you think .. Dermorphin was on my radar the other day! Thinking it might just be the kind of stuff they *might* give Kortne to "calm her down" after say ... two arguments with two different people within 2 hours or so ... *Just a thought*

Hi Meems! Why would perp/s need to calm Kortne down?

Young adult females of this age, not to mention that Kortne appears to have an independent nature/spirit/disposition, sometimes clash with other females. Additionally, she's attractive. Females often harder on other females for many reasons (Alleged confrontation with a female in bar.).

Regarding the complaints into LE, she wasn't arrested. All parties were instructed to return to their apartments according to MSM.

Could mean something ... could mean nothing BUT .. the girl who is making the Come Home T-shirts to raise money for the reward fund .. has either removed her facebook account or has set it to private ... Maybe she just needs a break?? Maybe she is overwhelmed with emotion?? Maybe she is getting more orders than she can keep up with?? ... Maybe there is "new news" we don't know about yet and no need to keep making shirts... :(

The female seen on tonight's news report?

Hi Meems! Why would perp/s need to calm Kortne down?

Young adult females of this age, not to mention that Kortne appears to have an independent nature/spirit/disposition, sometimes clash with other females. Additionally, she's attractive. Females often harder on other females for many reasons.

Regarding the complaints into LE, she wasn't arrested. All parties were instructed to return to their apartments according to MSM.

IMO they wouldn't "NEED" to calm her down .. but if she was all riled up they might have "encouraged" her to take something to calm her nerves ... my line of thinking is that it may have been an accidental death BUT that they would be fingered because of their contact with the drug due to being involved with horses. Meaning that it's not a regular "street drug"and they couldn't blame Kortne for getting the drug from anyone else. *Just a thought*

IMO they wouldn't "NEED" to calm her down .. but if she was all riled up they might have "encouraged" her to take something to calm her nerves ... my line of thinking is that it may have been an accidental death BUT that they would be fingered because of their contact with the drug due to being involved with horses. Meaning that it's not a regular "street drug"and they couldn't blame Kortne for getting the drug from anyone else. *Just a thought*

*Sorry to quote myself but I wanted to add ... Them having that particular drug to begin with could/would most likely launch an investigation into horse doping .. why else would they have it? (Not saying this is fact .. only thinking .. I have no proof or have even heard they are involved with this particular drug)

Appreciate your explaining further.

I'm a second-wave feminist and tend to lean towards theories that when young females and men are involved-when combined with a long night of, in the very least, alcohol (female) and seizing an opportunity (male), there often are no accidents.

...The closed meeting was to instruct the volunteers about the places they would be searching and the process, according to one police officer.

The media were not allowed to sit in on the meeting. No explanation for the secrecy was offered.

Volunteers led by police searched a field and alleys and a neighborhood on the south side of East Caracas Avenue, adjacent to the National Guard Armory, in Derry Township. A police dog that accompanied a K-9 unit from Derry Township was not used in the search.

Another search was conducted in a wooded and quarry area north of North Avenue, just west of ASK Foods, in the borough.

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/ci_21267959/search-missing-palmyra-woman-turns-up-no-new

Search covered a 2 1/2 mi radius of her apartment.

MOO...they have seen video footage, and they know she's out of the area.

Why would the dog not be included in the search?
Why search nearby if they knew she was taken away in a car?

Appreciate your explaining further.

I'm a second-wave feminist and tend to lean towards theories that when young females and men are involved-when combined with a long night of, in the very least, alcohol (female), there often are no accidents.

Gottcha .. unfortunately .. now days .. too many of our youth are quick to take a "chill pill" if ya know what I mean ..

Respectfully BBM.

Because LE knew she wasn't in the 2 1/2 mi radius? I don't know. Appearances...smoke and mirrors.

Curious what others are reasoning.

IMO .. Kortne had *only* been missing for 10 days at this time. I don't think LE took her being missing too seriously for the first few days .. thinking she had left on her own. But the time they got their "rear in gear" .. they were looking at a quick dump senario .. (close to home) .. I think (hope) they have more concrete evidence as to what happened and that is the reason there have been no "official" searches since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip