Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTAMUNDO!!!

Sleepover friend is talking, and the more he talks, the less believable he becomes.

Has he taken a poly?
Anyone know!

I think hes lying.
but they need to catch him in the lie.

Is this the same CP that states he's in a relationship with MR? I ask only because when I look I only see friends added, something recommended and a profile pic change. Just curious if I'm looking at the right place. Based on what you're saying, he's not acting like I've seen other good friends react when in a similar situation. The Mickey Shunick case and Brettly (friend last seen with her) comes to mind right away for me. Then again, I'm also going to bet he's really not as close of friends with Kortne to begin with.

That's him.

I think he figures she was asleep in another room!
I do not see her sharing a bed with this guy!
He would leave without waking her up.
I see no problem with that !

I thought so at first but then the more I'm thinking the less likely I feel that it is.

If I crashed at a friend's house and they weren't there when I awoke, I wouldn't be overly concerned, however; I wouldn't text them asking "what happened?"

Unless something was happenening prior to falling asleep and I missed the tail-end. I'd want to know -- what happened?

The friend said before he fell asleep, Stouffer herself looked tired. When he woke up, he said he did not see Stouffer. He thought she might have been in another room. He said he did not know she was missing and left.

Wait - why if he assumed she was in another room, did he text her asking her what happened?

http://www.abc27.com/story/19290677/possibly-the-last-person-to-see-kortne-stouffer-speaks

That's what I've been saying. If he either walked past her phone or assumed she was in another room asleep, why text her at all? Or why text her that early? Did he text her later, or just the once?

This guy's story will not hold up to police interrogation. When do they plan on calling him in for a nice grilling session? IMO, it's time to turn the heat up.

There must be a reason for LE's silence and perceived inaction.

I think he figures she was asleep in another room!
I do not see her sharing a bed with this guy!
He would leave without waking her up.
I see no problem with that !

If he thinks she was asleep and didn't want to wake her, why did he text her?

He can't both try to not disturb her AND then text her.

Both of those things cannot be true.

EXACTAMUNDO!!!

Sleepover friend is talking, and the more he talks, the less believable he becomes.

Has he taken a poly?
Anyone know!

I think hes lying.
but they need to catch him in the lie.

I wonder what LE has told her parents about the second visit. They seem to be pretty much pro-LE at this point, saying that LE is as concerned as if Kortne was their own daughter, etc...I wonder if they have the details of this second visit. If LE did not go inside, that would be one reason for LE to be as mum as they have been, for sure.

It's not been reported that LE went inside the second time.

The family's attorney is requesting additional agencies' involvement as of last evening
“We have information that PA State Police has said they are available but haven’t been formally asked to help and they need that request,” stated Attorney Karl Rominger. “On behalf of the family I am asking that they reach out formally to PSP or give us an explanation why they haven’t”

http://www.cw15.com/news/local/stor...ttorney-speak-out/txwWJAYip0SHrqNT3ADRlQ.cspx

This guy's story will not hold up to police interrogation. When do they plan on calling him in for a nice grilling session? IMO, it's time to turn the heat up.

There must be a reason for LE's silence and perceived inaction.

Maybe Rominger's call for PSP involvement will produce some more focused investigation of all involved. Neighbors, sleepover guy, club buds..everyone.

This girl is missing, LOOK AT EVERYONE.

RELEASE THE 911 CALLS

TALK TO PEOPLE AT THE HARDWARE BAR

gogogogogogogo!

The perception of secrecy in these cases drive me crazy; where is the boyfriend, why isn't he speaking out about Kortne? Seems they were in a serious relationship. Who cares if he was in jail, or whatever, wouldn't it be natural to be out there, speaking about Kortne, being public about it? Same as with Holly's BF, and Lauren's, and others. Why do they seem to go into hiding? I don't get it. You would think you would be the advocate for the one you love.

At least Katelyn's BF spoke out, sure, it brought suspicion against him but it would have anyway, as well as Mickey's friend Brettley. I just am baffled by these boyfriends who dive for cover when their significant others disappear.

I understand..

I may or may not mind being friends just to get enough info.

:blushing:

I live in Hershey and have an 18 year old so I'm not friend requesting these folks.

Probably be safer for someone at a distance.

(although I am recommending no such thing)

I thought so at first but then the more I'm thinking the less likely I feel that it is.

If I crashed at a friend's house and they weren't there when I awoke, I wouldn't be overly concerned, however; I wouldn't text them asking "what happened?"

Unless something was happenening prior to falling asleep and I missed the tail-end. I'd want to know -- what happened?

LOL as I read it alot was happening all night long.
I think hes saying ""what happend to you"
cause she was there when he went to sleep and didnt see her when he woke up!

Why was she so confrontational that evening?

See Im thinking She went back and knocked on the neighbors door I wish they had taken a dog thru neighbors apt see if her scent was there.

It could very well be MR but for some reason it was the neighbor she was having issues with!.

If you go back to the very beginning someone posted on here a local that
knew who she was with said he wasnt a danger to her in the romance area.

now i know what that person was getting to! But is he?

I'm very glad you good people are here.

There's very little attention being given to this lost girl.

As a local, I thank you for your continued interest.

So often in life, I'm the only person in the room who's standing up and pointing or flailing my arms.

It is good to know other arm flailers.

http://www.abc27.com/story/19290677/possibly-the-last-person-to-see-kortne-stouffer-speaks

from link ==> Supposedly, police were called to the apartment, but no one answered. According to the man, neither he nor Stouffer heard officers knocking on her apartment door.

======================

I want to hear the tape from the supposed 911 call at 4:12am and I would like to hear from the LE who supposedly knocked on Kortne's door.
I thought he claimed to have gone to sleep at about 4:15-4:20am? How can he possibly claim that Kortne didn't hear the police knocking either if he was asleep? Police arrived at 4:31am.

There are two facts that I cannot make sense of and have troubled me since I learned them: 1) The downstairs neighbor did not answer the door the second time; and 2) The overnight guest simply left without ascertaining the whereabouts of his friend.

If I called the police to make a complaint, noise or otherwise, I would make myself available to them. However, based on what I know about the neighbor, some of which I cannot post here, I'm not completely surprised that he didn't answer but it is still a troubling fact.

If I stayed over at a friend's house and found that they were gone in the morning and their car was still there, as well as common personal items, with no note or message about where they went, while I may step out for coffee, I would return to make sure they were ok or try another way to make contact. I would not send a text message asking "What happened?" and then tell others that I assumed my friend was asleep in another room. It just doesn't add up.

The perception of secrecy in these cases drive me crazy; where is the boyfriend, why isn't he speaking out about Kortne? Seems they were in a serious relationship. Who cares if he was in jail, or whatever, wouldn't it be natural to be out there, speaking about Kortne, being public about it? Same as with Holly's BF, and Lauren's, and others. Why do they seem to go into hiding? I don't get it. You would think you would be the advocate for the one you love.

At least Katelyn's BF spoke out, sure, it brought suspicion against him but it would have anyway, as well as Mickey's friend Brettley. I just am baffled by these boyfriends who dive for cover when their significant others disappear.

I cant see BF being Jealous of this guy.
I think everyone has a lawyer and they tell ya to lay low

Could MR''s sig other have been PO'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members