PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two facts that I cannot make sense of and have troubled me since I learned them: 1) The downstairs neighbor did not answer the door the second time; and 2) The overnight guest simply left without ascertaining the whereabouts of his friend.

If I called the police to make a complaint, noise or otherwise, I would make myself available to them. However, based on what I know about the neighbor, some of which I cannot post here, I'm not completely surprised that he didn't answer but it is still a troubling fact.

If I stayed over at a friend's house and found that they were gone in the morning and their car was still there, as well as common personal items, with no note or message about where they went, while I may step out for coffee, I would return to make sure they were ok or try another way to make contact. I would not send a text message asking "What happened?" and then tell others that I assumed my friend was asleep in another room. It just doesn't add up.

Especially after such a wild night...unless this was a typical night for these folks...

Sherlockh, it is entirely possible that they didn't hear the police knocking the second time. As I have stated previously, the third floor is virtually soundproof and even moreso with ac, fan or music. I'm more troubled by the downstairs neighbor not answering the door than I am anyone upstairs.

Sherlockh, it is entirely possible that they didn't hear the police knocking the second time. As I have stated previously, the third floor is virtually soundproof and even moreso with ac, fan or music. I'm more troubled by the downstairs neighbor not answering the door than I am anyone upstairs.
He can't know what someone else hears or not when he is sleeping.

I thought he claimed to have gone to sleep at about 4:15-4:20am? How can he possibly claim that Kortne didn't hear the police knocking either if he was asleep? Police arrived at 4:31am.

Unless they were sleeping together

There are two facts that I cannot make sense of and have troubled me since I learned them: 1) The downstairs neighbor did not answer the door the second time; and 2) The overnight guest simply left without ascertaining the whereabouts of his friend.

If I called the police to make a complaint, noise or otherwise, I would make myself available to them. However, based on what I know about the neighbor, some of which I cannot post here, I'm not completely surprised that he didn't answer but it is still a troubling fact.

If I stayed over at a friend's house and found that they were gone in the morning and their car was still there, as well as common personal items, with no note or message about where they went, while I may step out for coffee, I would return to make sure they were ok or try another way to make contact. I would not send a text message asking "What happened?" and then tell others that I assumed my friend was asleep in another room. It just doesn't add up.

Perhaps the neighbor went out for a short walk or a drive?

Do any of these guys have scratches or bruises

As i see it she obviously left the apt because the door was left unlocked maybe went to the car because her keys were in there and i think this is where she was confronted by someone.

Unless they were sleeping together
The point is that he can't know that if he is sleeping. Obviously at some point Kortne was not sleeping and he does not notice her leaving, so how does he know this wasn't before 4:31am? Maybe they weren't asleep yet, so this again changes it a bit for me. If this is true then whatever happened to Kortne was after 4:31am, and the neighbor not answering the door to the police is not because he did something to Kortne before 4:31am. Him not answering the door is now not suspicious anymore IMO.

The perception of secrecy in these cases drive me crazy; where is the boyfriend, why isn't he speaking out about Kortne? Seems they were in a serious relationship. Who cares if he was in jail, or whatever, wouldn't it be natural to be out there, speaking about Kortne, being public about it? Same as with Holly's BF, and Lauren's, and others. Why do they seem to go into hiding? I don't get it. You would think you would be the advocate for the one you love.

At least Katelyn's BF spoke out, sure, it brought suspicion against him but it would have anyway, as well as Mickey's friend Brettley. I just am baffled by these boyfriends who dive for cover when their significant others disappear.

Are we sure the police knocked on their doors a second time?
I just find it odd neither of them ans the door. esp if it was the neig that called.... Maybe it wasnt the neighbor that called but someone else!

Didnt her mom say that maybe it was Kort that called 911 this means someone called 911 from there but didnt say anything just dialed.

The point is that he can't know that if he is sleeping. Obviously at some point Kortne was not sleeping and he does not notice her leaving, so how does he know this wasn't before 4:31am? Maybe they weren't asleep yet, so this again changes it a bit for me. If this is true then whatever happened to Kortne was after 4:31am, and the neighbor not answering the door to the police is not because he did something to Kortne before 4:31am. Him not answering the door is now not suspicious anymore IMO.

Exactly and MR is lying when he says she was stomping around to annoy the neighbor. I think she was struggling with him and ill bet she called 911
LE came and he didnt ans the door.

I dont think neighbor called 911 but heard the commotion

He can't know what someone else hears or not when he is sleeping.

Valid point.

I've thought this guy was hinky from the start.

Every time I parse something he's said, it feels worse.

If KS WAS Stomping around at 4:12, how was she in such a deep sleep by 4:31?

Do we know when the stomping stopped? NO! Because we don't know anything about the complainant or the complaint.

If the stomping stopped at 4:13, sure KS could have been asleep at 4:31.

Either way, Sleepover Guy cannot be speaking to KS's asleep/awake status if he's claiming he was asleep.

This is what's been driving me batty. This guy says something like "I left at 7:30" and it's perceived as fact. He could have left anytime after 3:45. He could have left and come back. It's all his word. That's insufficient, IMO.

Adele speaks for me when she says
Just 'cause I said it, it don't mean that I meant it,
People say crazy things,
Just 'cause I said it, don't mean that I meant it,
Just 'cause you heard it.......

I need a chill pill

I think he figures she was asleep in another room!
I do not see her sharing a bed with this guy!
He would leave without waking her up.
I see no problem with that !

I think there's a big problem with that. Great catch. If he assumed she was just asleep in another room, why in the world would he be texting her saying "What happened to you?"

Also, if he was the DD and drove her home, why is MR's car/house being investigated? He was just downtown with them. I don't see that alone as being a reason to impound the car and search his house. Something's missing...something the public doesn't know about what happened with them that night.

If MR never goes over to the apartment, she's never at MR's place, CP's never at MR's place...then why is MR's car/house being investigated???

**Unless CP drove MR's vehicle from Harrisburg to Kortne's and MR drove home from there, being that it's only a short distance.

Who is MR?

AND
If the neighbor didn't hear LE knocking either, maybe HE wasn't there. Ground floor, he should have heard LE knocking, especially since he initiated the call.

Either LE did not knock, or people in the building are not being completely truthful, IMO

Who is MR?

I think MR is a friend of the overnight guest, CP, and both were at the bar earlier that night with Kortne. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm bad enough with names, initials I'm that much worse.

Didnt her mom say that maybe it was Kort that called 911 this means someone called 911 from there but didnt say anything just dialed.

We don't know what anyone's records show. WS has not reiterated that KS dialed 911.

I think MR is a friend of the overnight guest, CP, and both were at the bar earlier that night with Kortne. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm bad enough with names, initials I'm that much worse.

Link please to the article indicating such. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member