PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you see any errors or omissions or if you have any suggestions or concerns, please let me know and I'll make the appropriate changes. Thanks!

KS Region Overview.jpg

KS Palmyra Overview.jpg

KS Neighborhood.jpg

The Gas Station.jpg

KS Harrisburg Detail.jpg

Me neither. If the Hardware Bar says nothing happened, it probably didn't happen. It's very likely that they have security cameras everywhere. IMO

If nothing in fact happened there, just one more thing that makes you go hmmmmm about those that perpetuated that story.

If you see any errors or omissions or if you have any suggestions or concerns, please let me know and I'll make the appropriate changes. Thanks! /QUOTE]

Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is sad if the family can't offer anything new, in order to keep up appearances on TV; I know those shows won't just keep rehashing the same info, they always want new details, and the family may not be getting anything.

What is LE doing?? Results from labs should be back by now, if they sent anything, it has been 4 weeks already.

If nothing in fact happened there, just one more thing that makes you go hmmmmm about those that perpetuated that story.

if there really was some kind of altercation im surprised that we havent heard from the other party, even rumors of who it was with. i havent read all of the comment sections of newspapers - but i have read a lot of them and i havent seen any names... so maybe it isnt true? any locals in here who might know if this story is credible, without out naming anyone of course unless its been in msm and i just missed it....

Well ... Just stopping in because I was thinking of Kortne. Maybe tomorrow we will know more. I guess no news can be good news. I hope.

Kortne, where are you???

My heart is breaking for Kortne and her family. I hope the silence is because LE is close to making an arrest.....but why only the one search; why not more....

Please don't let this case be another "not found/no arrest"

So much quiet coming from everyone...family not posting anything on FB now for days...none of her friends seem to post about her; if at all, once and then not again in weeks. It doesn't seem as though anyone known to her started a page on FB; there is a page but it is one of those generic-type ones that some third part starts, and posts about all missing people. She is not getting much attention at all.

Very sad. This is just how cases seem to fade away. Hoping LE is just about to make an arrest, but you can never tell. Sometimes silence means they are close, and sometimes, it means just the opposite.

I am hoping that LE is on this.. and that is the reason they aren't conducting more searches. I know that LE has to want it, and the family has to request for Tim Miller (TES) to conduct searches. Usually (in other cases Ive followed), LE doesn't want their help when they know what happened (but dont announce it) or the search area is so broad that they don't know where to start.

I really hope today is the day Kortne's family gets answers... just watching her family breaks my heart. Amazing to me when its so obvious how much pain a family is in, compared to the cases where its staged and later found to be the perp doing all the fake tears. Prayers to all who love her.. including all of you.

Glad to see you here Leo and Jersey Girl!!

Has anyone seen the "Prayers for Kortne" Facebook page this morning? Very, very strange!!!

Has anyone seen the "Prayers for Kortne" Facebook page this morning? Very, very strange!!!

Very, very, very strange. Would love for it to be true, but dare I say the source seems a little unstable.

I bet it will be pulled down soon.

Very, very, very strange. Would love for it to be true, but dare I say the source seems a little unstable.

DEAR GOD PLEASE LET THIS BE FOR REAL .. or else it is the meanest thing anyone could ever do ... IF there is a supposed break in the case ... Police are NOT going to tell some random chick and not the parents!!!! Just sayin!

Why would they make a Prayer facebook page private?:waitasec:

If they had a "lead" early on that Kortne was alive .. it certainly make sense why there have been no searches ...

I know they can't release information, but police aren't helping matters by not releasing details in the case. Maybe if the public was told what the medium said, it might trigger something in someones memory, and something may crack open.

If they had a "lead" early on that Kortne was alive .. it certainly make sense why there have been no searches ...

The family has not been acting that way though...they seem truly desperate and trying not to think the worst, which means it has occurred to them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche