PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there was debate earlier about whether dogs had been used before, was there ever a definitive answer or is this the first time? TIA

I know there was debate earlier about whether dogs had been used before, was there ever a definitive answer or is this the first time? TIA

It was reported that no dogs were used during the formal land search.

That is was the only time I have seen it reported that a dog had been used-the day before the search warrant for MR's car and residence.

I have been following this thread for quite some time and I must say THANK YOU!!! to everyone for all the insightful, informative, and thought-provoking posts that will hopefully help figure out where Kortne could be.

I have been doing some “investigating” of this case on my own via the Internet. I am hoping to find anything of value that I can offer this forum in hopes of bringing Kortne home.

One thing I did discover - and pardon me if it’s been discussed – is the description that Kortne has star tattoos on her left foot. I have found a picture of her online that shows the tattoo, but it is absolutely located on her right foot. Looking at the picture it is on our left, but that would make it Kortne’s right foot. And there are items in the photo that prove the image was not flipped horizontally. I am not sure how big of a deal this is, but it seems odd that part of the description of Kortne would keep being reported incorrectly.

Regardless, thanks again for this thread and know that your efforts to help solve this case are admired. I hope I can be at least a small part of that.

I'm heading out for an appointment. If anyone has suggestions or changes for the timeline or the media links, please pm me or post in the thread and I'll check them out when I get back. Thanks!

Not a good sign when they ask for psychics help, imo. I know it doesn't hurt but it also leads one to believe they aren't any closer to solving this case which is really disheartening. They mention a case that is 20 years old and still unsolved. :(

Contacting TES would seem a more effective direction, from what we know.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One dog, one time.

I have been following this thread for quite some time and I must say THANK YOU!!! to everyone for all the insightful, informative, and thought-provoking posts that will hopefully help figure out where Kortne could be.

I have been doing some “investigating” of this case on my own via the Internet. I am hoping to find anything of value that I can offer this forum in hopes of bringing Kortne home.

One thing I did discover - and pardon me if it’s been discussed – is the description that Kortne has star tattoos on her left foot. I have found a picture of her online that shows the tattoo, but it is absolutely located on her right foot. Looking at the picture it is on our left, but that would make it Kortne’s right foot. And there are items in the photo that prove the image was not flipped horizontally. I am not sure how big of a deal this is, but it seems odd that part of the description of Kortne would keep being reported incorrectly.

Regardless, thanks again for this thread and know that your efforts to help solve this case are admired. I hope I can be at least a small part of that.

It's frustrating, isn't it?? We rely on the news reporting for our information and expect it to be accurate and sometimes it is not, i.e placement of tattooes, missing dogs, etc.

It would not surprise me on the least to learn that major elements of this case have been either misreported or omitted from day 1.

It would not surprise me on the least to learn that major elements of this case have been either misreported or omitted from day 1.

Local media does not appear to give a rat's @$$. IMO.

I've emailed & tweeted every outlet and quite a few individual reporters.

It would serve the family well to have a broader web presence, IMO.

While I was on my way to my appointment, about 2 hours ago, I passed the house and LE was there. Saw at least one vehicle in the back. Crime scene tape is still up.

Editor:

We are a group of seven inmates currently detained at the Lebanon County Correctional Facility. We don't have much access to the media, but all of us have been following the Kortne Stouffer disappearance very closely.

http://www.ldnews.com/letterseditor/ci_21391599/inmates-think-they-can-help-find-woman

Interesting they'd send a letter to the editor. I wonder if there have been previous unsuccessful attempts to contact LE.

Also interesting that LDNEWS published it.

Sort of odd all the way around.

If county prisoners think the investigation is stalled, that can't be good.

Just personal preference, but I would rather nothing be reported (if there's nothing new to report) than drivel about psychics, social media rumors and press for the inmates. W/E.

No telling what could break the case or light a match under someone's ykw, IMO. Eyes and ears open...

Also, could be relief from boredom and fun-times to watch the cops run around wasting town's/city's resources, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche