Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very scary actually to be a local and gave these sort of things going on
Yet not really "know" exactly what isgoing on!

Welcome to you too Summerloven01. It all seems surreal sometimes. It has been good to see all of the people who don't even know the Stouffer family doing everything they can to help and support them, both on here and in our community.

Thank You palmyra Dad! I inadvertantly know them. I have a child in school
With one of the other Stouffer children and I grew up in Palmyra. This is all very close to home for me.

On a lighter note, I talked to my mother in law this evening and she said she was looking through this thread and saw posts by a guy calling himself PalmyraDad. I said "Yeah, that's me." We shared a good laugh.

On a lighter note, I talked to my mother in law this evening and she said she was looking through this thread and saw posts by a guy calling himself PalmyraDad. I said "Yeah, that's me." We shared a good laugh.

Thanks for sharing, that made me smile! Of course, if she said she saw posts by a charming, brilliant, and clearly very handsome guy calling himself PalmyraDad, it would have been even better! ;)

Welcome Bjwels and Overthehill. I've heard people talking around town too but haven't heard a lot of solid information. Everyone has ideas of what happened July 29 and yet not much seems to be happening. It's terribly frustrating. We just have to keep praying and keep doing what we can to help this family and bring Kortne home.

Whoa - her father said she lived with the boyfriend. First I have heard of a roommate besides BF. Please explain. TIA!

Roommate may be an ex. Current boyfriend is not the roommate Strange but that's what I am hearing. Different guys with the same first name. Both have recent run-ins with the law.

There is a lot we don't know.

Can you explain further what you are speculating, Jo?

Speculating that the relationship dynamics surrounding Kortne are being intentionally obfuscated. I'm not sure why, but that is my take as I swim around in the back channels.

Thank you, Jo. The dog -- did it belong to current BF? First I heard of an ex.

Such a long, strange trip it's been....

im local... lots of talk going on. Im hearing there is no leads/progress

Hi! Also local - Hershey. I was afraid nothing was going on. I don't get it.

Total, absolute silence about the neighbor is puzzling to me. This person's name has to be on police reports, LE has to have interviewed this person, but that info is locked down tight as a drum.

Probably nothing, but still a puzzlement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Jo. The dog -- did it belong to current BF? First I heard of an ex.

Such a long, strange trip it's been....

I know this wasn't for me-I'm assuming since the media has reported 'boyfriend's father' several times, it must have a grain of truth.

Whoa - her father said she lived with the boyfriend. First I have heard of a roommate besides BF. Please explain. TIA!

I'm wondering if he actually said that..I'll have to read through some stuff.

I'm thinking the consistent message had been that the BF was away/out of town, not that he lived there. Perhaps I'm parsing too much.

ETA: I'M NOT SLEUTHING. I'M REVIEWING PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED REPORTS AND PARSING LANGUAGE.

Because that's all we have.

Where is Kortne?!

Another 24 plus hours since I last read up on Kortne's site....another day passes with no new information...only rumors.....a boyfriend, a possible roommate not her boyfriend...inmates sending a letter to the editor....last day for t-shirt orders....LE back at apartment, possibly crimes scene tape taken down....crazy post(s) on FB page (though I don't know for sure what was said since I don't have a FB account)....I'm not sure what to believe....and another day with NO SEARCHES

Kortne, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members