PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that the "gas station" referred to in the article could be The Gas Station where MR says Kortne asked for a ride to downtown but there is a gas station right across the street. It could be that one where she left her car.

I agree that "the gas station" referred to in the article could be The Gas Station where MR says Kortne asked for a ride to downtown but there is a gas station right across the street. It could be that one where she left her car.

No offense, but that would make no sense.

Wait a sec...

"According to Kortne’s father and neighbors, Saksek called police after Kortne stomped on her apartment floor in anger. Police said they knocked on both doors but made no contact with Kortne or Saksek, according to Matthew Scott, a Stouffer family friend."

Saksek owns/lives in 808 -- next door -- different house, attached but separate... Kortne kicked and took a swing at Saksek, yet he saw nothing after the altercation? He just slumbered off, but has lawyered up?

So now we have two different neighbors making the calls. On JVM the other night, Kortne's dad said the same neighbor made both calls. The downstairs neighbors say they made the first call but the next door neighbor in 808 made the second. More confusion.

How did Kortne's car get back to her apartment?

Who was she arguing with at Hardware and why?

Who is the man she owes money to and what was the money for?

When a probation officer showed up, her boyfriend was arrested. He ended up spending about a week in prison, Lebanon County court records show.

This has me scratching my head. How did the probation officer get called to the house, or did he? Was it just a random visit? If he was called by someone about the drinking and the party, that person had to know which probation officer was assigned to the boyfriend.

This has me scratching my head. How did the probation officer get called to the house, or did he? Was it just a random visit? If he was called by someone about the drinking and the party, that person had to know which probation officer was assigned to the boyfriend.

I can't figure out when this part happened...was BF arrested before they all went out to the bars, or after? Did he go with them? Did she call her brother after he was arrested, thus having a "bad day"? So confused...

Just maybe Kortne walked to the gas station to bring her car home, and someone took her right after she got out of the car. Neighbor getting a lawyer speaks volumes to me, only need one of them if you did something wrong or someone is looking at you a little to closely, but if you did nothing then you don't need to worry.

Maybe it was a Saturday afternoon shindig and the PO just happened along and noticed cars in the back lot? If BF Bradley was underage (say 20) then perhaps his PO was just keeping a watchful eye out. The lane behind the apartment runs between two other side streets so it would presumably be no extra effort for the PO to scoot by and observe goings-on from the outside (partying on the back deck?) and then subsequently make a decision to knock on the door.

If her car was at the apartment, then who drove it there and when? This is a key piece of information. Why wasn't a follow up question asked by the reporter on this?
Maybe Kortne? That is something I would do, even in the middle of the night. I would just feel more comfortable with my car at my apartment then at some gas station. I can also see Kortne leaving her stuff behind because she would be right back? Then something could have happened when she parked her car back at her apartment.

I keep switching back between sleepover friend and neighbor. Such a frustrating case. Neighbor gained a few hinky points after this last article. I was surprised to read the argument was already so violent. I really hope the family gets their answers soon.

I am not any more suspicious of neighbor(s) for getting a lawyer...this case is a big mess and they are in the middle of it.

At least some names and info finally came out, but clearing up nothing.

Kortne must have really been in a state; so how did she go from stomping on the floor to quietly either asleep or gone within such a short time?

Wait a sec...

"According to Kortne’s father and neighbors, Saksek called police after Kortne stomped on her apartment floor in anger. Police said they knocked on both doors but made no contact with Kortne or Saksek, according to Matthew Scott, a Stouffer family friend."

Saksek owns/lives in 808 -- next door -- different house, attached but separate... Kortne kicked and took a swing at Saksek, yet he saw nothing after the altercation? He just slumbered off, but has lawyered up?

i think its really odd for the caller not to have answered the door...bet the cops think so too. prolly why hes retained legal counsel? the way this story has went it might be smart for all of them to get legal advice...

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/08/kortne_stouffer_disappeared_am.html

I am not any more suspicious of neighbor(s) for getting a lawyer...this case is a big mess and they are in the middle of it.

At least some names and info finally came out, but clearing up nothing.

Kortne must have really been in a state; so how did she go from stomping on the floor to quietly either asleep or gone within such a short time?

IMO, she never went to sleep. It appears she had a lot of rage after the altercation with the neighbour. I wonder if after the friend passed out, she went out and confronted the neighbour and that's when things got out of hand (??) Was this neighbour responsible for her bf getting arrested, perhaps?

As for lawyering up, I agree. Not more nor less suspicious. Don't Kortne's parents have a lawyer also? Or am I confusing cases?

hmmmmm

I agree that the "gas station" referred to in the article could be The Gas Station where MR says Kortne asked for a ride to downtown but there is a gas station right across the street. It could be that one where she left her car.

I believe Pennlive would have been very specific if it had been The Gas Station bar in Hummelstown as that establishment has been mentioned before in MSM. I’m thinking she had a car problem and dropped it off across the street and said, just fix it, leave the keys under the floor mat and lock it. I’ll come in next week and pay you.

Phone Calls to Police:

1. Saturday, July 28: Before Midnight

IF there was a call [to probation officer? to LE?] would have been noise re the partying in K's apartment which led to K's BF's arrest:

Snipped

She became angry at her neighbors [JR & RS], who she thought called police about the party.

2. Sunday, July 29

Call to LE was from JR & RS (neighbors who live below K's apt) to report K's altercation with Saksek (TS):

Snipped

...they [JR & RS] saw Kortne kick and swing at Todd Saksek, who lives in the other half of the duplex.

They said Kortne’s friend [CP] stepped between them.

3. Sunday, July 29

Call to LE was from Saksek who reported stomping & banging sounds from K's apt:

Snipped

According to Kortne’s father and neighbors, Saksek called police after Kortne stomped on her apartment floor in anger.

Police said they knocked on both doors but made no contact with Kortne or Saksek, according to Matthew Scott, a Stouffer family friend.

IF this was the first call to ?? about the partying going on Saturday before Midnight, IMO, it may have been from Saksek which led to K's BF's arrest.

The last call to LE was from Saksek who did not answer his door when police responded.

The second call to LE was from the downstairs neighbors reporting an altercation between Kortne and Saksek.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/in...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

When does Kortne discover that the neighbors living below her, JR & RS, may not have called the police re the partying which led to her BF's arrest?

Did TS call the police leading to her BF's arrest?

Just maybe Kortne walked to the gas station to bring her car home, and someone took her right after she got out of the car. Neighbor getting a lawyer speaks volumes to me, only need one of them if you did something wrong or someone is looking at you a little to closely, but if you did nothing then you don't need to worry.

Does the service station at West Main & Lingle Ave. (NE corner) do minor car repairs… flat tires etc?

Pennlive article from this morning. A lot of excellent updates about neighbors and boyfriend:

"Stouffer said his daughter lived with her boyfriend who was on house arrest and probation for driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs while underage. On Saturday, July 28, just hours before she disappeared, there was a gathering at their second-floor apartment, and beer. When a probation officer showed up, her boyfriend was arrested. He ended up spending about a week in prison, Lebanon County court records show. According to Stouffer, his daughter believed the probation violation would trigger a long jail sentence. She became angry at her neighbors, who she thought called police about the party."

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/08/kortne_stouffer_disappeared_am.html

Holy cow!

So the neighbor who 'heard nothing' was the altercation neighbor!!! Wow.

The Creepy Camper guy?!

Dad's ordering up helicopter searches?! Shame on you, LE!

Does the service station at West Main & Lingle Ave. (NE corner) do minor car repairs… flat tires etc?

That service station is no more. It was removed along with a couple houses to make space for the intersection widening project over the past couple years.

Holy cow!

So the neighbor who 'heard nothing' was the altercation neighbor!!! Wow.

The Creepy Camper guy?!
Did they mean The Gas Station vs a gas station?

Dad's ordering up helicopter searches?! Shame on you, LE! <--- media is publishing reports that the father is 'frustrated' with the investigation and I'm thinking Scott Stouffer knows more about it than we do.

I must catch up.
Find Kortne!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning Sleeping Beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics