DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta stop posting. I'm sick of my own avatar. =\

Good luck with that.
I think Tricia inserts case obsession potion into the log-in field
icon12.gif

Even if she did do that, I can't imagine she is staying away this long on purpose. But in any event, I think her disappearing is too coincidental with all that happened that night, to not be at the hands of one of the people with whom she had issues, or accompanied her home.

Hi, CLuciano63; before your post appeared, I amended mine to say that I didn't think that she would have intended to be gone long. My sense is that she might have gone outside to smoke a cigarette or a joint or simply to get out of the apartment. I certainly don't think that she ran away.

As you note, the people around her seem to problematic and one or both of them could be the devils behind the deed.

To me, the two most interesting details from this are that the son of the interviewee had been interviewed "four or five days in a row" by the police, a sign of very focused interest, and that the famous Sleepover Guy went over to this young man's house after he left Kortne's on Sunday morning.

From the above link
'The search warrant revolves around two men who Kortne got a ride with from Harrisburg back to Palmyra.

We want to make clear, the DA says they are not people of interest or suspects.'

JMO

From the above link
'The search warrant revolves around two men who Kortne got a ride with from Harrisburg back to Palmyra.

We want to make clear, the DA says they are not people of interest or suspects.'

JMO

True, indeed. That said, it might be stated also that naming a person as a suspect places certain limitations on law enforcement.

New details emerge on the last people to see, go out with Kortne Stouffer

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/sto...-people-to-see-go/bAX_BcURmEiXYJ72b7K8LA.cspx

HTH

At least everyone knows now who guest and guest's friend are...as well as the car/house being searched.

If CP took a polygraph, he must have passed right?? Or even if he failed miserably, would we still be in the same position right now?

Oh and I believe the convenience store would be Turkey Hill, just a few blocks away from both Kortne's as well as MR's. The store actually probably falls right in between both places. The next closest store would be Sheetz on the east side of town.

LE can't make arrests based on anyone failing LD tests, if that happened. So we wouldn't know either way, unless the people who took tests proclaim the results.

I hope LE is not just focused on them for lack of anything else. They have had three weeks now and seemingly no progress.

I figured we wouldn't know either way at this point...just wanted to confirm.

Curious as to why the new warrant is sealed as well. You would think that if the search warrants turned up nothing, they would state that. Now that the names of these guys are public, at least state that the car and house were clean...if in fact they were clean.

Also, how do you obtain a search warrant for a car (with the reason being unlawful restraint) driven by CP (owned by MR) and make it clear that neither of these guys are even POI's. If they aren't of interest, why search their house, car, etc for unlawful restraint? I know it means nothing because we all know that they are at least POI's IMO. The only downside really is that we still can't use their names until they're officially suspects or POI's.

LE can't make arrests based on anyone failing LD tests, if that happened. So we wouldn't know either way, unless the people who took tests proclaim the results.

I hope LE is not just focused on them for lack of anything else. They have had three weeks now and seemingly no progress.

Hi, CLuciano63. I would imagine that the multiple interviews suggest such progress.

Hi, CLuciano63. I would imagine that the multiple interviews suggest such progress.

Let's hope so. We've seen cases like this, with fairly obvious POI's, going on years now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345244962.099644.jpg
It's rainy. The card got smeared =\
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345245008.767596.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345245029.499345.jpg

We're at Mazzocca's now, ordered the Kortne Peace Pie. Place is FULL and lots of pizza boxes are leaving. I don't know how busy they usually are. It's kind of in the middle of a dead strip mall.

Interesting that Milt Sr. feels the need to educate the reporter on behavioral changes (eating and smoking) being the main reliable indicators as to whether his son and friend had committed kidnapping or murder. I suppose he would know.

They have not been named as POI's but they have been named as being the focus of search warrants...does this mean they can be sleuthed? I think so, but not positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman