PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.. They don't want to have press conferences or answer questions because they know they should have done more!

I didnt want to see this. Im bawling once again for someone I never knew that has greatly tugged my heartstrings. Her poor family. UGH.

I became a lurker after somers case, and the Anthony debacle. I just couldnt take the abuse of kids anymore, so I moved on to other cases.

Now there are so many young women just gone. Some cases we have a pretty good idea of who did what, but there is no resolution. I dont believe in justice for these crimes, on this earth anyway. Im praying Kortne's case does not fade away without any charges or finding her location. Not again just keeps rolling thru my mind. UGH.

Then, according to Rodriguez, his friend [CP] drove back to Palmyra early Sunday morning and dropped him off at his house a few blocks away from Stouffer's apartment.

That was the last time he said he saw the now missing 21-year-old, still in the car with others.

http://www.abc27.com/story/19309331...s-car-following-kortne-stouffer-disappearance

I've speculated this for some time. There were others in the apartment with Kortne and Guest. Drinking. Partying. IMO, that's why the first noise complaint was called in.

Epiphany I agree with you - though it can't have been many if they were all in the Acura. I wonder why we've heard a lot about this one friend, and zip about the others?

...According to Rodriguez's dad, Pruett and Stouffer dropped Rodriguez off around 2 a.m.

Pruett then spent the night at Stouffer's Palmyra apartment a few blocks from the Rodriguez home.

Just an hour later, a disturbance brought Palmyra Police
to Kortne's twice. The first time police made contact, the second time they did not.

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/sto...-people-to-see-go/bAX_BcURmEiXYJ72b7K8LA.cspx

Appears to be about an hour between the arrival back to Kortne's and first call into police.

K's mother had said on a tape I posted many days ago (paraphrasing): they were ALL drinking.

IMO, there were others in her apartment...more than simply Guest and/or Guest and MR, Jr.

MR did not mention the pizza place. Remember Kortne's other friend (who saw her at the pizza place) saw her walk by the window and she looked mad? Where does that fit into the timeline?

From what Milt says, it appears that Kortne going with them to the Hardware bar, was not a plan made in advance. Just a spur of the moment kind of thing. So how many people can fit in that Acura, five, maybe six max? LE or the family has not indicated anyone else besides these two may be involved. Are there others being looked at?

On a side note; MR waxes his eyebrows?

It's on a video tape of K's Mother sitting on either a wooden bench or something similar with K's Father. It took ages for me to find it when I posted it.

At the time, I asked who else was drinking in addition to K and Guest for Mom to make such a statement?

The tenant and his guests if he had any...or did others return to the apartment w/K and Guest?

Obviously, I'm leaning towards the latter now.

Did anyone ever get anywhere with whether Kortne's car was spotted there early the next morning?

It sounds like after the first police visit Kortne said ok everyone you gotta go. But if someone was staying over, and that someone had been driving, and driving a no-longer-present-someone-else's car, perhaps Kortne would lend the departers hers? On the understanding that they drop it back first thing? And perhaps when they did, given that it had been such a late night, OR, perhaps if they knocked and didn't get an answer at hers, they left the keys in the car?

Otherwise, unless they all just happened to live in walking distance, or called a cab, how did they get home? Did they take the Acura? But then how did sleepover guy get home?

I asked Surfie to post her most recent timeline. We need to update with all the new things we have learned. Seeing everything in sequential order sometimes inspires new thoughts of what may have happened.

snipped-
The night of the 28th Rodriguez told abc27 he some friends were at the Gas Station Pub in Hummelstown. He said Stouffer was there and asked if she could go with them to downtown Harrisburg.

"She asked is she could get a ride with us downtown and I said yeah sure you can come with us downtown," Rodriguez said.

If that is the case, HOW did Kortne get to the Gas Station Pub???:waitasec:

eta, Pub is less than 6 miles/9minutes from 810 W main per mapping

Feel free to copy and add to it. :)

June 29, 2012:

2:00 a.m. - bar closes

3:00 a.m. - ? Kortne and guest arrive home. (There was an argument between my daughter and the neighbors when they came home that morning, approximately 3 -- it was about 3:20 a.m. when they got home. And she had gotten into an argument with the neighbors. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...9/ijvm.01.html)

3:12 a.m. - Neighbor calls 911 reportedly about the dog - noise disturbance/argument

3:15 a.m. - Patrolman Timothy Lengle arrived

3:49 a.m. - Patrolman Timothy Lengle leaves

3:45 a.m. (According to the borough police report which lists Lt. James Hunt as the investigating officer, Stouffer, a part-time hair dresser, has not been seen since about 3:45 a.m. --- see link below)

4:12 a.m.: A second 911 call is made to the apartment.

4:15 - 4:20 a.m. - they go to bed. (Somewhere around 4:15, 4:20 they went to bed. And then he woke up about 7:30 and left, and my daughter wasn`t there.)

4:31 a.m.: Police arrive but get no answer at Stouffer's door.

4:36 a.m.: Police leave for a second time.

7:30 a.m. - Guest leaves and does not see Kortne (He claims that she wasn`t there when he woke up that morning? W. STOUFFER: Correct. )

? time - Guest texts Kortne

The night of the 28th Rodriguez told abc27 he some friends were at the Gas Station Pub in Hummelstown. He said Stouffer was there and asked if she could go with them to downtown Harrisburg
http://www.abc27.com/story/19309331...s-car-following-kortne-stouffer-disappearance

"I was sitting in a pizza shop and I saw her storm by and she looked angry," said Leaton, who had been at the Tom Sawyer Diner in Harrisburg with Stouffer earlier that night.
http://www.abc27.com/story/19277363...yra-woman-talks-about-night-out-in-harrisburg

He said he let a friend drive the group. At one point they were in the Harrisburg Hardware and he saw Stouffer get into a verbal altercation with another woman.

Kortne Stouffer was last seen in her Palmyra apartment July 29th. A male friend, that stayed the night, possibly the last person to see her, Rodriguez said, was the one driving his car.

I don't have times, but I am trying to piece together how Kortne's night went by the friends' interviews.

MR Jr. sees KS at Gas Station Pub in Hummlestown (we don't know if she is by herself or with a group), she asks if she can get a ride to downtown Harrisburg with them. They go downtown to Sawyers, per Jessica Leaton who says she was dancing with KS there, but was surprised to see her out. KS leaves with the people who brought her there and is seen at the Hardware Bar. Jessica's brother sees KS "get kicked out" of the Hardware Bar and her party leaves. Probably walking to where they were parked, Jessica herself then sees KS storm past the pizza joint and says one of their other friends follows after her.

Does this make sense?

Gas Station Pub in Hummelstown:

- MR, Jr. and friends/"the group" ran into Kortne here
- K asked for a ride to downtown Harrisburg
- MR, Jr. (friend drove his car) gave Kortne a ride w/his friends/"the group"
- "The group" were in Hardware Bar w/Kortne

Tom Sawyer Bar in Harrisburg:

- K's friend, JL, ran into Kortne and was with K here for short time

Hardware Bar in Harrisburg:

- MR, Jr. said bouncers asked Kortne to leave so she and the rest of the group left

Is anyone going to update the timeline? Don't want to duplicate efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV