PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have issues with the stomping and banging coming from Kortne's apartment which elicited the call from the downstairs tenant/neighbor to police. Let me tick those neighbors off, she thought to herself. I'll show them. Then, nighty-night.

Really?

Pretty risky and hair-raising to turn off the lights and cross fingers until LE leaves premises. Then remove her when coast clears, but we've heard of as bold moves in other cases.

We don't yet know whether or not LE noted her car was there when they arrived after the second complaint was called in.

Anything you label as your opinion or strongly labeled as a **RUMOR** is okay. No copying and pasting of Facebook posts or comments from other articles, but you are allowed to summarize them.

If it gets too questionable, we can always ask the mods to put a thread in the basement for social media discussions.

Speculating only as someone who knows the players in the case, but has NO inside details as to the case itself, I theorize that MR and CP were at KS's house that night and tried to force her into some sexual encounter. She may have resisted, leading them to become a little forceful. While intoxicated, they may have accidentally killed her, not realizing their own strength. From there on, they may have panicked. This is just my opinion, but it will remain such until new details surface which prove otherwise.

I believe they are claiming that CP was the driver in order to provide an alibi for MR. MR wants to say he was at home, sleeping, on the night. . . which would not be possible if he was really driving CP and KS to her house.

I am going to review the rules about posting Facebook information, but if I can do so without violating any rules, my next post will be interesting points I noticed on Facebook.

Wouldn't LE have seen MR when they responded to the first call that night? I suppose it's possible Kortne was out there alone fighting with the neighbor's while CP & MR stayed inside the apartment (cops told everyone to go back to their apartments and leave each other alone. Verbatim, as stated by Wendy Stouffer).

There are some interesting points that I want to make about Facebook, however, I found some of it by using private pages. The rules I just read said "private means private", so you cannot post what you find on private Facebooks. I am currently trying to find the same information on public Facebooks so I can post it. If I figure out a way to do this without violating the rules, I will do it ASAP.

I believe it is possible that LE didn't see MR, because nothing says that they entered Kortne's apartment. He could have been sitting in her apartment rather quietly, while CP was outside with Kortne, or inside with MR.

but we don't know that LE saw anyone, including dog(s), other than Kortne and the neighbor(s) that were arguing outside...do we?From the 1st call.

Speculating only as someone who knows the players in the case, but has NO inside details as to the case itself, I theorize that MR and CP were at KS's house that night and tried to force her into some sexual encounter. She may have resisted, leading them to become a little forceful. While intoxicated, they may have accidentally killed her, not realizing their own strength. From there on, they may have panicked. This is just my opinion, but it will remain such until new details surface which prove otherwise.

I believe they are claiming that CP was the driver in order to provide an alibi for MR. MR wants to say he was at home, sleeping, on the night. . . which would not be possible if he was really driving CP and KS to her house.

I am going to review the rules about posting Facebook information, but if I can do so without violating any rules, my next post will be interesting points I noticed on Facebook.

Are CP & MR known to be players? Meaning, take a different girl home every weekend and score, kinda guys? Would part of their game plan be to use certain drugs to ensure that a girl allowed that to happen?

I could see a toxic effect, ala Lauren Spierer. Then a coverup, also ala, LS happening.

This would just be an opinion of course, not factual.

Respectfully BBM.

I'll speculate further...forcing a female (or male, for that matter) into a sexual encounter which she is resisting or unable to resist>causing him/them to become more forceful = RAPE. Being boozed up does not lessen culpability.

If she is no longer alive, it was no accident. Speculation. MOO.

In my opinion, both CP and MR are "players". MR could theoretically be someone who gets very upset when rejected by women, and could potentially post his frustrations on Facebook. He could perhaps be someone who has never showed an ounce of respect to a woman in his life. CP, while more laid back and more respectful to women, could perhaps have a known history of becoming violent with his love interests while intoxicated. This could lead to his love interests leaving him, moving to different states, and further prompting him to act as a "player" with his best friend MR. Just speculating! I won't speculate on them using drugs to subdue women, however, as I've never heard anything about that.

Ha, yeah that's a thing - but I can think of ways, and given the lack of info about anyone being with her prior to those guys, and particularly if the keys were in it, it makes more sense to me than anything else at this point - though not a lot about this makes a huge amount of sense!

I've seen it happen that way - someone drives out, then gets drunk and leaves their car. Hummelstown is sort of on the way back to Palmyra, is that right? So my thought was that someone picked it up, at some point. Which to me gives a possible reason for why the keys would be in it - when they dropped it off nobody was home, or they thought everyone was sleeping, so they left the keys in it. Maybe they did a stop in the Acura and someone jumped out and drove it home? I realise this is a bit far-fetched, but if the keys WERE in it when it was found at her house, that seems super weird to me - who keeps their car keys seperate from the house ones?

basically it's just an idea about how she maybe got to Hummelstown...and definitely not a perfect one!
FYI I keep my keys to the house and car seperate. If I lock myself out of either I can get into the house for the spare or visa oversaw.

In my opinion, both CP and MR are "players". MR could theoretically be someone who gets very upset when rejected by women, and could potentially post his frustrations on Facebook. He could perhaps be someone who has never showed an ounce of respect to a woman in his life. CP, while more laid back and more respectful to women, could perhaps have a known history of becoming violent with his love interests while intoxicated. This could lead to his love interests leaving him, moving to different states, and further prompting him to act as a "player" with his best friend MR. Just speculating! I won't speculate on them using drugs to subdue women, however, as I've never heard anything about that.

To further speculate; If both were involved and at the apartment that night, but CP is covering at this point for MR by agreeing with his statement to media. How long before they turn on each other?

Wouldn't LE have seen MR when they responded to the first call that night? I suppose it's possible Kortne was out there alone fighting with the neighbor's while CP & MR stayed inside the apartment (cops told everyone to go back to their apartments and leave each other alone. Verbatim, as stated by Wendy Stouffer).

I don't believe LE went inside and I believe KS was outside alone w/dogs & neighbor(s).

I still have issues with the stomping and banging coming from Kortne's apartment which elicited the call from the downstairs tenant/neighbor to police. Let me tick those neighbors off, she thought to herself. I'll show them. Then, nighty-night.

Really?

Pretty risky and hair-raising to turn off the lights and cross fingers until LE leaves premises. Then remove her when coast clears, but we've heard of as bold moves in other cases.

We don't yet know whether or not LE noted her car was there when they arrived after the second complaint was called in.

Here's my issue with the second call & timing-

I doubt the neighbor went outside to announce s/he was making the 4:12 call. I can't imagine anyone on the second floor should have been expecting another visit from LE.

As for taking the fall - MR has no record. CP has a pending & potentially serious criminal case. MR has more to lose, IMO and could have sold it that way to CP.

Pointing the finger with a 'stand behind you' front could be part of a set up.

Standing behind someone conveys a message, implies something about the pair.

I am not comfortable at this point in believing or assuming that the fault is with the two males, if it is a fact that Kortne had her issues with a neighbor that night, not with them. Honestly can't quite see her being attacked, assaulted, by either of them etc...after the police had been there once. But of course I don't know any of the them, or their degree of intoxication, etc...

Not totally understanding why Guest would further corroborate an alibi for MR, Jr.?

Guest did not choose to sleep at his best friend's place. He could have, but did not. Guest may have last been seen by others @ about 2:00 AM at alleged MR drop-off and then again @ about 7:30 AM when he appears on video texting Kortne.

Did LE or the neighbors notice him when LE responded to the first complaint? A witness must have seen him if he states he fell asleep there.

Why leave MR, Jr. out of it, if buddy was indeed at K's?

I don't believe LE went inside and I believe KS was outside alone w/dogs & neighbor(s).

My point was, if as AB speculates; MR was actually the driver and was in the apartment that night too. How long before CP contradicts what MR said in the media interview. IF they were responsible for Kortne's disappearance, LE needs to divide and conquer. Which one of them is the weak link?

I am not comfortable at this point in believing or assuming that the fault is with the two males, if it is a fact that Kortne had her issues with a neighbor that night, not with them. Honestly can't quite see her being attacked, assaulted, by either of them etc...after the police had been there once. But of course I don't know any of the them, or their degree of intoxication, etc...

I wish we knew if LE was looking at anyone else in the vicinity.

My point was, if as AB speculates; MR was actually the driver and was in the apartment that night too. How long before CP contradicts what MR said in the media interview. IF they were responsible for Kortne's disappearance, LE needs to divide and conquer. Which one of them is the weak link?

If available history is any indication - guest. IMO

I hope LE is being as thorough with the neighbor(s) with whom Kortne had her argument, or whatever it was they had.

I imagine that Guest's and MR's recollection to LE of the morning hours matched until 2:00 AM when alleged drop-off occurred.

Then what? Guest arrives at MR's place (with his coffee?) shortly after 7:30 AM to what...crash at MR's? Wake up MR who had perhaps an hour more sleep than Guest? Involve MR who had been dropped off earlier?

I'm confuzzled.

I hope LE is being as thorough with the neighbor(s) with whom Kortne had her argument, or whatever it was they had.

I agree. Neighbors have not been identified.

...why would someone call 911 and then do something awful? I don't get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie