PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine that Guest's and MR's recollection to LE of the morning hours matched until 2:00 AM when alleged drop-off occurred.

Then what? Guest arrives at MR's place (with his coffee?) shortly after 7:30 AM to what...crash at MR's? Wake up MR who had perhaps an hour more sleep than Guest? Involve MR who had been dropped off earlier?

I'm confuzzled.

To get a ride home?

I agree. Neighbors have not been identified.

...why would someone call 911 and then do something awful? I don't get that.

Unless the neighbor who called the 2nd time was hearing the 1st neighbor struggling with Kortne again, or taking her down a flight of stairs, etc...on the same token, why would CB or the other one attack her, with neighbors awake and listening, cops just there, etc...whatever happened, happened due to anger on someone's part possibly combined with alcohol, IMO, yet is there any type of a crime scene? Didn't sound like it, from Kortne's mom's words, but the apartment could have been cleaned up, or it took place elsewhere in the building.

I wonder if any other local girls have experienced a "forced encounter" with CP and MR Jr? If someone comes forward stating as such, that would nail this thing shut IMO.

In MOO,

The Kortne was stomping because she was still steaming about the neighbor/s is weak.

The went to sleep and neither he nor Kortne heard LE knocking is weak.

The waking up after a few hours sleep and texting Kortne captured on video at 7:30
Am (and all OPs have discussed about that) is weak.

The sleeping over K's to begin with and not his best friend's place is weak.

The heading over to his best friend's so early in the morning is weak.

I wonder if any other local girls have experienced a "forced encounter" with CP and MR Jr? If someone comes forward stating as such, that would nail this thing shut IMO.

If there are any such girls, there may be a great deal of fear to come forward. There was a post in this thread in the past couple days from someone fearing retaliation from CP and/or MR if they learned his/her identity.

Beginning to think it's possible no one was in K's apartment when LE arrived the second time. Were they already gone?

Beginning to think it's possible no one was in K's apartment when LE arrived the second time. Were they already gone?

this makes sense to me. though you'd think the neighbours would hear them leave?

It's possible but unlikely that, if they did leave by the main (side) entrance, the neighbors did not hear them, due to the location of the stairs. However, leaving by the back, the sliding door, and down the back stairs is a very likely possibility.

this makes sense to me. though you'd think the neighbours would hear them leave?

May have been her removal and the exit and "noise" associated with it which triggered the second call from the tenant/neighbor below. LE arrives. Kortne (not by her own volition) and whomever, have already exited.

May have been her removal and the exit and "noise" associated with it which triggered the second call from the tenant/neighbor below. LE arrives. Kortne (not by her own volition) and whomever, have already exited.

That second call was at 4:12 and the police response came at 4:31, more than enough time to make an exit.

It's possible but unlikely that, if they did leave by the main (side) entrance, the neighbors did not hear them, due to the location of the stairs. However, leaving by the back, the sliding door, and down the back stairs is a very likely possibility.

What's your speculation, if any, on the vehicle used to leave, PDad? Kortne's or MR's (driven by Guest according to MR)?

What's your speculation, if any, on the vehicle used to leave, PDad? Kortne's or MR's (driven by Guest according to MR)?

My speculation is that Kortne's car was used at that point and the person who drove it, inadvertently left the keys.

yes. Or, I was thinking, if this 'stomping' thing is an accurate description of the sound, if it was the sound of someone falling over, or stumbling/being walked around.

My speculation is that Kortne's car was used at that point and the person who drove it, inadvertently left the keys.

What is the parking situation like at the apartment? Just wondering if Kortne's car was already there, where would the Acura park? Behind her car, or on the street?

Can only hope that the officers who responded noted the car/s parked each time they responded. Perhaps, LE knows which one missing at their second visit, and withholding that info as well as much more (sealed warrants). It's not enough yet, though.

What is the parking situation like at the apartment? Just wondering if Kortne's car was already there, where would the Acura park? Behind her car, or on the street?

There is parking for four vehicles behind the house along the alley.

And there are no formal LE searches for Kortne other than the limited 2 mi radius one...why?

There's a reason for this, but not exactly sure.

Unless the neighbor who called the 2nd time was hearing the 1st neighbor struggling with Kortne again, or taking her down a flight of stairs, etc...on the same token, why would CB or the other one attack her, with neighbors awake and listening, cops just there, etc...whatever happened, happened due to anger on someone's part possibly combined with alcohol, IMO, yet is there any type of a crime scene? Didn't sound like it, from Kortne's mom's words, but the apartment could have been cleaned up, or it took place elsewhere in the building.

'elsewhere in the building' is an important point.

I'm repeating myself, but we don't know if the ENTIRE building was searched or examined in anyway. IMO, the entire building should have been examined, given the difficulty.

I thought it had been established that the same neighbor called both times, but I could be misremembering.

I remain convinced that whatever happened, happened at that site between 3:45 and 4:31 AM. Beyond that, I don't have a definite idea.

In order for KS's dog not to be tizzyfied, it would have to be comfortable with whoever was there. I can't figure out why no dog barked at 4:31.

Too bad the dog can't talk or write.

Kortne Stouffer was last seen in her Palmyra apartment July 29th. A male friend, that stayed the night, possibly the last person to see her, Rodriguez said, was the one driving his car.

I've been away all day so I don't know if this has been discussed any further.

While Milton is claiming his innocence, I've read that he is also standing by his friend. It is possible that CP had his car so that brings me to this - if CP has any responsibility in this - could Milton not know?

probably not but just another question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member