PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure CP initially said he walked because he knew he wasn't supposed to be behind the wheel of a car.

Thank you, PDad. If CP and MR change their stories even a bit, then there is something hinky going on with those two, and their word is no good.

Andrea, do you mean the jockey who died in a car accident in early 2011? I saw on KS's FB page that she acknowledged his passing and stated something to the effect he "really knew how to throw a party."

Annie,

Yes, that's him. I didn't want to bring him into it because he's deceased and not relevant to the case. But he is the force that brought the entire group of friends together. He would make friends everywhere he went. That is why/how so many people who have no connection to the racetrack are friendly with this group of racetrack people.

That sounds better!

Obviously I am in a different part of the country and it alarmed me when cops showed up at my door at 4am, but still, I kind of appreciated it, as I am alone overnight and if I ever called 911 and then did not answer the door, it is good to know they check. They stayed on my block that morning for at least an hour.

Hi everyone, something hgas been nagging me since day one...do we know for sure that the first police call from neighbor was due to Kortne arguing with *another* neighbor, ie could it just as well been Kortne arguing with someone she came home from the bar with?
Cops come, Kortne et al and neighbor all told to go inside.
Back in apt, arguing heats up, different neighbor calls.
Still, tho, nothing explains silence after 2nd call.

I don't think we know anything, truthfully.

It's been variously reported that the first call was about a confrontation regarding the dogs or it was about just the dogs or it was about a neighbor arguing..wish we knew.

I can see Kortne's page but wonder if anyone can see if her friends are posting on there at all-I do not see any recent posts. Usually friends post all over a missing persons page, but maybe I just can't see them since I am not her friend?

I can see Kortne's page but wonder if anyone can see if her friends are posting on there at all-I do not see any recent posts. Usually friends post all over a missing persons page, but maybe I just can't see them since I am not her friend?

I think that might be it. If she has an old style wall, we might be able to see it, but I think only friends can see certain timeline stuff, depending on settings.

Thank you, PDad. If CP and MR change their stories even a bit, then there is something hinky going on with those two, and their word is no good.

Andrea, do you mean the jockey who died in a car accident in early 2011? I saw on KS's FB page that she acknowledged his passing and stated something to the effect he "really knew how to throw a party."

Why would CP say he walked anywhere if he had MR's car? One of those things is a lie.

I think that might be it. If she has an old style wall, we might be able to see it, but I think only friends can see certain timeline stuff, depending on settings.

It is weird though, one of her friends posted about her being missing and searching etc, and changed her photo to one with Kortne...on August 1st. And not a word about her since then. That is 18 days, good grief...and from the comments, she was/is a very close friend.

In fact, of all of her hundreds of "friends" on FB, none have changed their photo to her missing poster...expecting too much, I guess...

Ha! cw028 would disagree. Parking does suck.

I wonder where Kortne would have parked. If she didn't get there till after 10:00, is that ice cream place across the street closed?

Whoa whoa whoa! I'm sorry that you're both OLD!!! Haha. But seriously...if you go AFTER 10 it's totally different.

By the way, CP and MR went to MD because of a friend's bday trip that was already planned. Then again, I can't say for sure if THEY were originally planning on going.

Goodnight all!!

Well, this has certainly turned into a whodunit. KS disappeared three weeks ago tonight, yet we know very little. The chances of her still being with us is very slim after all this time. Why hasn't LE had a presser? Probably because of the poor way the PD handled the two 911 calls is my guess. Hopefully, LE is making progress.

Where are you, Kortne?

LE may have to figure out a way to "manage" this case, if it turns out Kortne was being hurt, or removed from the premises, at about the time they were there the 2nd time.

Whoa whoa whoa! I'm sorry that you're both OLD!!! Haha. But seriously...if you go AFTER 10 it's totally different.

By the way, CP and MR went to MD because of a friend's bday trip that was already planned. Then again, I can't say for sure if THEY were originally planning on going.

Goodnight all!!

No one's as sorry as me, pal! ;-)

I hope the birthday friend has a weapon. Can't be too careful these days.

Three weeks ago, they were out with Kortne who hasn't been seen since and they're down the shore.

I don't have a rage face in the app.

Oh look. I found one. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345346067.412689.jpg

LE may have to figure out a way to "manage" this case, if it turns out Kortne was being hurt, or removed from the premises, at about the time they were there the 2nd time.

That's exactly what I'm sayin'

I'm not convinced they even got out of the car. I'll believe it when they show me the video.

Let me think about that out loud.

A second 911 call for/from 810 West Main Street was made at 4:12 AM about stomping and banging and/or possible screaming.

This is *less than 30 minutes* after LE left the residence from the previous call which was reportedly regarding an altercation between Kortne - a 115 pound young female - and her neighbor, who may or may not be the second caller.

LE did not enter either residence during the first call, IIRC.

At 4:31 AM, LE arrives on scene.

Reports indicate that those officers knocked on Kortne's doors and the complainant's door. No one in the neighborhood has confirmed that they heard knocking or barking at 4:30. In fact the neighbor in the 208 side of the duplex reports hearing nothing at any time that night.

After unsuccessful attempts to see or speak to anyone (anyone at all) at 810 West Main Street, the officers left the premises at 4:36 and reported nothing out of the ordinary.

How many officers were in that car? It's a very small municipal police force. I often see local LE in one man cars.

Do reports say 'officers' or do they say 'police'?

What really happened?

Did whoever called 911 at 4:12 lose patience after over an hour of simmering rage and a verbal altercation and fall asleep before LE arrived at 4:31? That seems unlikely to me.

CP reports KS was asleep and didn't hear LE knocking. Except CP reports *he* was asleep in another room, so should have no idea if Kortne was asleep or if LE knocked.

Did LE/dispatch follow up by phone? Did they follow up later? Did the next shift follow up? Is there no procedure for following up on 911 calls?

LE has held no press conferences, released no updates regarding their investigation of Kortne's disappearance.

Not so much as a transcript of a 911 call has been released.

What's wrong with this story?

Yeah my face was remarkably similar when I heard they were having a good time at the shore, shades of Natalee Holloway. Hopefully this case doesn't hit the same brick walls.

My heart drops every time I come to this thread now. Scared she has been found and worried nothing has changed.

I think those two are "in a relationship" alright.

In MOO,

The Kortne was stomping because she was still steaming about the neighbor/s is weak.

The went to sleep and neither he nor Kortne heard LE knocking is weak.

The waking up after a few hours sleep and texting Kortne captured on video at 7:30
Am (and all OPs have discussed about that) is weak.

The sleeping over K's to begin with and not his best friend's place is weak.

The heading over to his best friend's so early in the morning is weak.

I can tell you this if LE comes knocking at your door,because they think there is a problem you hear them knock.They are loud and usually announce themselves.If you don't hear them knock on your door a) you are deaf or b) you are deceased.I bet the neighbors even heard them knock.So that is one lie right there.

The glaring question about the neighbor is a loose end I haven't been able to tie up in my mind. But it's difficult to discuss here because the neighbor is not yet open for sleuthing. I guess it is possible that the media has incorrectly reported this and there is nothing more to the story. . .but it is equally possible that this IS relevant. I can't think of any plausible reasons (other than incorrect reporting or killing Kortne) for why one would call the police. . .then refuse to answer the door when they responded.

Do we know for sure they knocked the second time at the neighbors? Maybe they just knocked at Kortne's and didn't make contact with the neighbor since the scene was quiet.

I am puzzled by the second call to police. If the caller was using a "land line" it would be easy to narrow down who called. I have heard many times it was the downstairs neighbor who called to complain about noise but WS speculates the call was from Kortne.

Does that mean Kortne got to the neighbors "land line" to call for help?
Many people do not have a home phone anymore. Their cell phone is it.
How close can a cell phone call be traced to it's origin?

To me this is not going to end well.I think Kortne by now would have been in touch with her family if she could.For some reason I think LE knows this for a fact,and is trying to crack a certain individual (s) for information where Kortne is located.I give them credit until I know different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme