PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
do any of you know if there has been any word on when the last time Kortne's cell phone was used? I searched but didn't find any info.

She was last seen at about 4am sunday july 29. Her mom did not find her at her apt when she drove there monday morning july 31 and found kortne's cell phone.

was the cell phone used in the 24 hours or so from the last time she was seen until she was found to be missing?

that is a lot of time where anything could have happened.

If MR and CP are innocent, their proximity to the situation should at least allow them to provide information to LE that would lead to the perp. Claiming to be without knowledge of anything is pretty unbelievable to me. Especially considering CP stayed the night and was at the very least present, if not involved, when whatever happened to KS went down.

do any of you know if there has been any word on when the last time Kortne's cell phone was used? I searched but didn't find any info.

She was last seen at about 4am sunday july 31. Her mom did not find her at her apt when she drove there monday morning august 1 and found kortne's cell phone.

was the cell phone used in the 24 hours or so from the last time she was seen until she was found to be missing?

that is a lot of time where anything could have happened.

3:45 AM Sunday, July 29. Her mother was at the apartment Monday morning, July 30th.

I don't believe any information has been released regarding Kortne's cell phone aside from the fact that her brother was going through her info before LE started their investigation.

Scorekeeper, the closest convenience stores are Turkey Hill, about 3/4 mile east then Sheetz, about 1 1/2 miles east.

If MR and CP are innocent, their proximity to the situation should at least allow them to provide information to LE that would lead to the perp. Claiming to be without knowledge of anything is pretty unbelievable to me. Especially considering CP stayed the night and was at the very least present, if not involved, when whatever happened to KS went down.

I feel somewhat the same way about all of the neighbors. The neighbor that heard "nothing" the entire night. I wonder if that neighbor has a hearing deficit. An altercation involving shouting, police and barking dogs would probably wake me up.

Then, according to Rodriguez, his friend drove back to Palmyra early Sunday morning and dropped him off at his house a few blocks away from Stouffer's apartment.

That was the last time he said he saw the now missing 21-year-old, still in the car with others. He said he went inside his house and fell asleep

A male friend who stayed the night was possibly the last person to see her, Rodriguez said. He also said that friend was the one driving his car.

http://www.abc27.com/story/19309331...stouffer-disappearance?Call=Email&Format=HTML

BBM

Others, what others.....did they go back to KS's apartment? Did they get dropped off somewhere else??? Did KS and CP met up with them after 3:45 am???
When did CP take the acura back? Was it ever at KS's apartment?

It seems everybody get home and goes right to sleep, except KS...yeah, right

It seems these stories have more holes than swiss cheese!!

Scorekeeper, the closest convenience stores are Turkey Hill, about 3/4 mile east then Sheetz, about 1 1/2 miles east.

Thanks, PalmyraDad!

It hasn't been released yet (that I know of) if they also have tape of CP driving a vehicle to the convenience store....sure would be interesting to see his mode of transportation and if anyone else was with him....what did he buy....1 or 2 cups of coffee???

He told us Stouffer got into an argument at a Harrisburg bar, as reported by another friend earlier this week. He said afterwards they ate at a pizza shop before he, the designated driver, drove Stouffer back to her apartment

http://www.abc27.com/story/19290677/possibly-the-last-person-to-see-kortne-stouffer-speaks

No mention of "others" here.....no mention of dropping the car owner at his house....

so did the car owner go to KS's apartment?

Somebody or all are not telling the truth...

Where is Kortne???

Does anyone else get the feeling that MR has gone into self preservation mode? Seems like CP is really dangling in the wind here. Drove the car(not his), last one with missing girl, stayed over, etc.

Does anyone else get the feeling that MR has gone into self preservation mode? Seems like CP is really dangling in the wind here. Drove the car(not his), last one with missing girl, stayed over, etc.

I got the feeling that was MR's plan from the jump, starting with the stand behind you stuff.

Subtle finger pointing, IMO

And was captured on video texting Kortne and then returned to MR, Jr's place.

Perhaps, Guest will clarify his best friend's remarks regarding who else was in MR's vehicle with him and Kortne after they dropped MR, Jr off at 2:00 AM:

Rodriguez said bouncers at the bar asked Stouffer to leave so she and the rest of the group left the bar.

Then, according to Rodriguez, his friend drove back to Palmyra early Sunday morning and dropped him off at his house a few blocks away from Stouffer's apartment.

That was the last time he said he saw the now missing 21-year-old, still in the car with others. He said he went inside his house and fell asleep.

http://www.abc27.com/story/19309331...stouffer-disappearance?Call=Email&Format=HTML

I'm sure there was nothing at MR's house connecting him to Kortne, along with maybe his car, so he would not be worried about the search warrant. The answers have to lie with Kortne's or perhaps MR's car(s) if something happened involving them. Didn't CP say he walked to the convenience store? MR's car came up last week due to MR's TV interview, but prior to that, it sounded like he walked. The fact Kortne's keys were in her car concerns me.

CP and MR are covering for each other, IMHO, but why?

I'm sure there was nothing at MR's house connecting him to Kortne, along with maybe his car, so he would not be worried about the search warrant. The answers have to lie with Kortne's or perhaps MR's car(s) if something happened involving them. Didn't CP say he walked to the convenience store? MR's car came up last week due to MR's TV interview, but prior to that, it sounded like he walked. The fact Kortne's keys were in her car concerns me.

CP and MR are covering for each other, IMHO, but why?

Perhaps because they were the last ones with her and know what happened or the last ones to see her and know where/who she went with???

JMO

Although there was no new information released in the case Monday, Arnold said, "There are lots of things we are doing. The entire county detective bureau is working on the case, as well as the Palmyra Borough Police, Pennsylvania State Police and a host of other agencies."
Arnold said investigators continue to receive tips on the case, primarily from people in the area, but there are some from elsewhere.

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci...es-kortne-stouffer-palmyra?source=most_viewed

I believe had MR, Jr been in his own car driving or riding back to Kortne's, Guest would have placed him there. Had MR, Jr been in Kortne's apartment with him, Guest would have placed him there. Additionally, MR, Jr says others were in his car with Kortne and Guest at 2:00 AM when he last saw Kortne. Whether or not another individual was dropped off by Guest after him, we don't know. Perhaps, Guest will clarify.

Guest, by own admission (as well as his best friend's), states that he was driving MR, Jr's vehicle with Kortne in it. Guest, by own admission, states he alone slept over Kortne's apartment. Guest, by own admission, states that he was the last individual, he knows of, to see Kortne.

Perhaps, we'll hear from the neighbor/tenant soon.

Guest, by own admission (as well as his best friend's), states that he was driving MR, Jr's vehicle with Kortne in it. Guest, by own admission, states he alone slept over Kortne's apartment. Guest, by own admission, states that he was the last individual, he knows of, to see Kortne.

Perhaps, we'll hear from the neighbor/tenant soon.

My guess is the neighbor got himself a lawyer!
I dont think we will hear from him anytime soon!

JMO

Perhaps because they were the last ones with her and know what happened or the last ones to see her and know where/who she went with???

JMO

Bingo! Now they need to start talking... Trying out the truth this time.

I think it is possible the second dog was never there this weekend, that he/she had already been staying with BF's family since BF was not going to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie