PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo CP & MR are no longer in a "Facebook Relationship" .. wonder what caused the "breakup" ..

Not sure if its ok to post this .. If not I'm sure the mods will be happy to remove it .. ;) But since we have been given the green light to sleuth to a certain degree .. AND there has been a search warrant issued for this address .. I figured I would give it a try.

Here is the closest proximity to the Rodriguez Residence I can come up with .. I have to go to work (about 10 minutes ago) so I don't have time to figure the distance between here and Kortnes apt .. But it gives us some kind of idea how far his place is from Kortnes ...

20qgrba.jpg

Unfortunately, we don't have any answers. Supposedly, the LEO saw Kortne on the first 911 visit (3'ish), then overnight guy sent Kortne a text around 7:30 am asking her "what happened?" and further told a news station that Kortne wasn't there when he woke up. That kinda-sorta gave us that 3 -7am window. No idea why we haven't heard from the complaining neighbor unless he has been told not to talk. From what I know, he is in his 60s and married. Unlikely the neighbors grabbed Kortne, but no one publicly appears to know, so all of this is just my observation from MSM.

Were the two 911 calls made by the same neighbor? If so, was this the 60ish guy?
Therein lies the mystery!

Not sure if its ok to post this .. If not I'm sure the mods will be happy to remove it .. ;) But since we have been given the green light to sleuth to a certain degree .. AND there has been a search warrant issued for this address .. I figured I would give it a try.

Here is the closest proximity to the Rodriguez Residence I can come up with .. I have to go to work (about 10 minutes ago) so I don't have time to figure the distance between here and Kortnes apt .. But it gives us some kind of idea how far his place is from Kortnes ...

20qgrba.jpg

He lives literally one minute from KS's apartment, maybe 10 minutes by foot.

Soooo CP & MR are no longer in a "Facebook Relationship" .. wonder what caused the "breakup" ..

I think the bigger question is did MR have his eggs scrambled or sunny side up this morning???

I wonder if the auto repair shop on Cherry Street across from the big cemetery has a camera and if they were asked for their footage? I think it's Hitz & Spahr?

I wonder how much talking is going on while they're partying right now? I think I would want to at least contact everyone that is there with them to see if there were any loose lips after a few beers.

I wonder if the auto repair shop on Cherry Street across from the big cemetery has a camera and if they were asked for their footage? I think it's Hitz & Spahr?

Hitz & Spahr and maybe Londonderry Limousines (if it's still there) a block west, behind Funck's.

Hitz & Spahr and maybe Londonderry Limousines (if it's still there) a block west, behind Funck's.

I'm pretty sure LL is still there and I just remembered there a bunch of places between 810 and Turkey Hill on Main. There's The Filling Station restaurant, Palmyra Auto Service and a few other businesses. IIRC there are cameras on the exterior of the middle school as well, which is right behind Turkey Hill on Cherry Street.

I'm curious, can you tell who changed the relationship status of FB? Was it Milton or CP? It seems to me like Milton is trying to distance himself a bit.

I'm pretty sure LL is still there and I just remembered there a bunch of places between 810 and Turkey Hill on Main. There's The Filling Station restaurant, Palmyra Auto Service and a few other businesses. IIRC there are cameras on the exterior of the middle school as well, which is right behind Turkey Hill on Cherry Street.

Duke's has to have cameras, assuming they came down 422

Exactly and MR is lying when he says she was stomping around to annoy the neighbor. I think she was struggling with him and ill bet she called 911
LE came and he didnt ans the door.

I dont think neighbor called 911 but heard the commotion

i just got done reading that massive 1st thread...and only a few pages into this one so sorry if this has been suggested...

seeing as ks was known to have been having issues with the downstairs guy for some time and the reports claim that it was this guy that made the first call to le... so, could it be possible that the after party was just getting underway after the first le appearance and then if there was some kind of plan to either kidnap or rob ks activity starts to take place shortly after le leaves the first time... could ks have been making all the noise because she knew the neighbor downstairs would call the cops back?? then maybe the other neighbor that didnt want to be identified but claims to be afraid of the downstairs guy hears the commotion and fears that the downstairs guy is responsible for the noises and SHE calls le the second time. the cops come back but when they get there, there doesnt appear to be any disturbance taking place, maybe assuming that downstairs guy and ks called it a night and so the cops leave. this could mean that either the cops almost interrupted a crime in progress and didnt know it or they were just showing up right after the perps left with ks...

i think that the cops didnt push the second call because the call was made by someone not involved in the first situation/call... and ks and downstairs guys residences appeared peaceful...moo

Is there a reason you guys are discussing all these FB profiles? Are these people named suspects in this case?

If not, go back and edit your posts. Now.

i just got done reading that massive 1st thread...and only a few pages into this one so sorry if this has been suggested...

seeing as ks was known to have been having issues with the downstairs guy for some time and the reports claim that it was this guy that made the first call to le... so, could it be possible that the after party was just getting underway after the first le appearance and then if there was some kind of plan to either kidnap or rob ks activity starts to take place shortly after le leaves the first time... could ks have been making all the noise because she knew the neighbor downstairs would call the cops back?? then maybe the other neighbor that didnt want to be identified but claims to be afraid of the downstairs guy hears the commotion and fears that the downstairs guy is responsible for the noises and SHE calls le the second time. the cops come back but when they get there, there doesnt appear to be any disturbance taking place, maybe assuming that downstairs guy and ks called it a night and so the cops leave. this could mean that either the cops almost interrupted a crime in progress and didnt know it or they were just showing up right after the perps left with ks...

i think that the cops didnt push the second call because the call was made by someone not involved in the first situation/call... and ks and downstairs guys residences appeared peaceful...moo

Interesting.

I've read that both calls were made by the same person and I've read that they were made by two different neighbors. It would help if he could see transcripts of the 911 calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie