PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Reedus; actually, she pops up on Google News because she is following the case much, much more frequently than other media.

I think that there are preferred Google listings (not on Google News), but they come up as slightly separate from regular listings. Clever marketers know how to key in numerous algorithms to enhance your visibility:

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=355504

You're absolutely right. They can pay extra to pop up separately as well. I think the ones that pop up separately actually pay for each time that link is clicked on. For example, if her site is in that separate list, and you click on it, she has to pay google, then you close the page and click the same link again, she has to pay again and on and on and on. What I was talking about was a little different but I could be wrong about everything and I wouldn't be shocked.

How long has KS lived in that apt?
And how long has she had problems with these neighbors?

One of the first articles I read said she has lived there for more than a year. I'm looking for the link.

EDIT: "Stouffer lived in the apartment for more than a year and had two black Labrador retrievers, said her neighbor. Only one of the dogs was found in the apartment after Stouffer disappeared."

http://www.ldnews.com/ci_21212616

One of the first articles I read said she has lived there for more than a year. I'm looking for the link.

EDIT: "Stouffer lived in the apartment for more than a year and had two black Labrador retrievers, said her neighbor. Only one of the dogs was found in the apartment after Stouffer disappeared."

http://www.ldnews.com/ci_21212616

When I talked to the guy at A&M pizza, he said she's lived there for only "4 or 5 months" which I thought was odd. Maybe she wasn't out front a lot.

:dunno:

Cannot remember, did we (or anybody besides CP) ever see the actual text?

I think Kortne's dad in the most recent pennlive article said he had read it. As I recall, they started going through Kortne's phone before the police started investigating.

I think Kortne's dad in the most recent pennlive article said he had read it. As I recall, they started going through Kortne's phone before the police started investigating.

Yes, the family had the phone before KS was declared a missing person. They were going through her texts.

Wonder what made KS renew her friendship with CP? Wonder which one made the recent contact....guess they could have stayed in touch via Facebook

I know her dad said they were friends before and that her current boyfriend had only met him a month ago.

How long has KS and current boyfriend been together?

Wonder what made KS renew her friendship with CP? Wonder which one made the recent contact....guess they could have stayed in touch via Facebook

I know her dad said they were friends before and that her current boyfriend had only met him a month ago.

I think she just saw him and MR that night I do not think she contacted him.
Parents said she had known him for 2 yrs!

I think she just saw him and MR that night I do not think she contacted him.
Parents said she had known him for 2 yrs!

Scott Stouffer said in the first interview that overnight guy met KS's boyfriend "about a month ago when he dropped by her place." Also, she is FB friends with both MR and CP, so that was already in place prior to her meet-up with them.

It feels like pure coincidence that she ran into CP, MR et al at The Gas Station-if indeed that's what happened. Sounds like she wanted to go somewhere close by, have some drinks. And then she got caught up in the 'why not?' of a pretty summer night and indestructible youth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott Stouffer said in the first interview that overnight guy met KS's boyfriend "about a month ago when he dropped by her place." Also, she is FB friends with both MR and CP, so that was already in place prior to her meet-up with them.

LOL Oh i know that, what i meant was i dont think she called him that night to meet her at that bar!
sorry for the confusioñ!

KS’s 21st birthday was April 24th, 2012 so it must have been quite a party.

Wow. I haven't posted on this thread, but have been following it since day 1, and she and I have the same birthday and birth year. Weird.

Mr. Stouffer has the same question....

What happened to Kortne between 345 and 430 am Sunday???? The time between the first LE left and the second LE arrived.

I somehow get the feeling that Kortne did not let her family know that her boyfriend was taken to jail on Saturday. I know she called her brother but he said she wanted to go out because she had a bad day.

I can't access LD News anymore unless or until a link appears on their Twitter site.

Anything of interest from the article? Pls copy & paste. TIA

I can't access LD News anymore unless or until a link appears on their Twitter site.

Anything of interest from the article? Pls copy & paste. TIA

me either - but most of the article can be read if you scroll line by line at the bottom of that sign up box...lol

Mr. Stouffer has the same question....

What happened to Kortne between 345 and 430 am Sunday???? The time between the first LE left and the second LE arrived.

I somehow get the feeling that Kortne did not let her family know that her boyfriend was taken to jail on Saturday. I know she called her brother but he said she wanted to go out because she had a bad day.

Respectfully BBM.

Is Dad saying that police arrived at about 4:30 AM in the LD article? Which is what we originally thought:

4:12 a.m. - Next door neighbor calls 911 to report stomping.

UNKNOWN TIME? - Palmyra PD (unknown officer) arrives on scene and tries unsuccessfully to make contact with Stouffer and next door neighbor

4:36 a.m. - Unknown officer leaves scene.

Mr. Stouffer does question if his daughter was in her apartment between the first officer leaving and the second arriving.......

Does anyone have access to the article that can copy his questioning ""was she in the house when they came the second time"?

I think, no I know, I need new glasses and also need more than 4 hours of sleep....

Thanks, CLuciano63. Cobbling together a loose chronology, one senses that Kortne was having one crazy day:
1. There was a vague report that she had an argument in the afternoon.
2. Then in the evening, she has a party, and for some reason, a probation officer shows up and arrests her boyfriend. Was he called, were police called, or was her boyfriend wearing a ankle sensor? In any case, hardly a pleasant moment in one's relationship life.
3. Then Kortne goes to the bar with mail friends. She gets into an argument there and is asked to leave.
4. She returns home and apparently creates a ruckus with her neighbor which erupts into something physical. The police are called at 3:12.
5. The police stay until 3:45. [Like to see that police report.]
6. The police are called back about half an hour later after some stomping, presumably by Kortne.
7. [The police arrive on the scene again, stay twenty minutes, but can't get in touch with either Kortne or the neighbor.]

To me, the poor young woman seems to be surging on adrenaline. From her velocity, I can't imagine her staying put. Either she went to confront someone or to walk or run it off.

Uh oh...from LDN article:

"When police returned for the second call, no one answered the door at K's apartment or at her downstairs neighbors apartment.

Didn't reporter get the memos? Would TS be considered a downstairs neighbor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro