PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the boyfriend's name starts with a "B".

I just read an early article where WS used the first name. Since I can't find it in my 74 open tabs :banghead: - yes, it begins with B

I believe the media reports of the a "third incident" are really talking about the "first incident". Also, I want to reiterate, that if there was a fourth person with them in the car, MR and CP have NOT admitted to this.

Hold on a minute...

How was this the third incident? Just how many incidents were there that morning?

http://www.ldnews.com/lebanonnews/ci_21426581/new-information-released-kortne-stouffer-case

In addition, two men were charged with underage drinking in connection with the third incident.

MB, 19, of 325 E. Main St., Palmyra, and CB, 18, of 1025 N. Forge Road, North Londonderry Township, were charged with underage drinking following an incident about 9:30 p.m. July 28 at Stoffer's second-floor apartment at 810 W. Main St., according to a news release.

Can't be right. That would make it the 4:12 call.

Stellar reportage.

What does everyone think with this information coming out now? What would the reasoning be to have not released it earlier?

If they were engaging in the type of behavior alleged by others (money being owed for something, etc.) then wouldn't she feel free to smoke in the house.

IMO

JMO, sometimes it's part of the rental agreement that the tenant and guests won't smoke inside the building. Just a thought.

Deeerrrrp...I see JO already said that. Back to my data lol!

Somebody'd really have to know where they were going. IMO.

Someone that lives nearby or passes there frequently.

No one accidentally stumbles across Perkiomenville. (<--not speculation)

Looks like this farm is at the end of Renninger Road

The Google Man will take you right there.

I have lived here all my life and never heard of this place.

so this was before, after or the same incident in which her bf was picked up on probation violation and also would kourtne be charged for providing liquor to these underagers?

Tightens up the timeline.

So...KS wouldn't have gotten to The Gas Station (if she went there/however she got there) until 10:30 ish?

Met up with The Dynamic Duo (plus some?), had a drink, blah blah blah

Left for The Hardware Bar before midnight, maybe?

Do we have an arrival and departure time from The Hardware Bar?

With all of these kids knowing and spending time with Kortne, I find it difficult to believe that someone doesn't know something that can move this case forward and bring her home.

Exactly. I believe that's why the new names were released now.

i wonder if any underagers stayed behind at her apt. to party while the older ones went out to the clubs?

so this was before, after or the same incident in which her bf was picked up on probation violation and also would kourtne be charged for providing liquor to these underagers?

It's likely that Palmyra PD arrived, saw BH (Kortne's boyfriend) and contacted Lebanon County Probation. I'm not sure about the law regarding furnishing alcohol to minors.

IMO-

Same
Yes, she could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads