PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have a theory as to how MR managed to be back at KS's place unseen, but continue to believe that he did. . .because the alternative makes no freaking sense and goes against everything I/we know about the players in this case. In my opinion, in general, guys who are obsessed with their cars just do not allow unlicensed, drunken, dangerous driving friends to drop them off at their house, before their friend goes home with a hot girl who they used to sleep with. Please.

Actually, I do have a couple of theories as to how this is possible:

1. Incorrect reporting
2. Omission by police, etc.
3. MR dropped CP/KS off, returned later
4. MR somehow managed to be unseen
. . .

I believe police must have thought along the same lines as I'm thinking, at least originally, otherwise they would have had no reason to search MR's house.

I'm not convinced that 30K is worth rolling on someone that could potentially deem as an unadvised opportunity. Surely..someone knows something but is contemplating how to deliver it to avoid further complications. The turmoil between good and evil can be a hard task to take on. Here... is hoping that someone takes a stand for "the right thing to do" and offers details that could lead to closure for her family. I am certain...the family would appreciate their help.....sincerely....they want your help.

I am feeling confident that there are some folks out there that have info but are just unable for whatever reason....to be able to speak up or are unsure how to stay annonymous to protect themselves against retaliation. That can be a very hard decison and responsibilty to take on.

I am feeling confident that there are some folks out there that have info but are just unable for whatever reason....to be able to speak up or are unsure how to stay annonymous to protect themselves against retaliation. That can be a very hard decison and responsibilty to take on.

That could definitely be scary. I imagine a way to stay truly anonymous would be to drive an hour or two out of town, find a pay phone, call the police to tell them what you know, then wipe down the phone and head back home. If you went out in the morning you could be home before lunch, having done an amazing thing.

That said, I have personal experience calling a tip line. I called from my home phone (remember when we all had those?!) and was never contacted or identified. The people who run those things genuinely want to keep callers anonymous.

If someone who knows what happened, like bjwels mentioned, happens to see this, please consider heaping good karma all over yourself by reporting what you know.

After giving it more and more and more thought .. you know .. it really chapps my be-hind to think of how arrogant CP is ... he has a criminal jury trial coming up in Oct for a serious accident while driving without a license and in an unregistered vehicle and was arrogant enough to get behind the wheel AGAIN, allegedly after drinking, if indeed he actually did drive Kortne home after dropping MR off like he said he did ... Does the law NOT apply to him in his mind OR does he think he is above the law?? Not good traits to posess if you are linked to a missing persons case if you ask me.

:( My apologies for the inaccurate map of MR's residence .. it was taken from a Facebook tag .. shame on me .. I guess I figured they should know where they live ..

No need to apologize. I would have thought the same as you. Plus, actually, someone else posted it too, because I remember seeing the route actually highlighted from Kortne's to that location, but I stopped searching for it once I realized I was wrong.

That could definitely be scary. I imagine a way to stay truly anonymous would be to drive an hour or two out of town, find a pay phone, call the police to tell them what you know, then wipe down the phone and head back home. If you went out in the morning you could be home before lunch, having done an amazing thing.

That said, I have personal experience calling a tip line. I called from my home phone (remember when we all had those?!) and was never contacted or identified. The people who run those things genuinely want to keep callers anonymous.

If someone who knows what happened, like bjwels mentioned, happens to see this, please consider heaping good karma all over yourself by reporting what you know.

What happens when a tip called in actually solves the crime and there was a reward. How does the tipster get the reward if anonymous? Thanks!

I know if I knew anything that would be helpful, I wouldnt' be calling in for no reward, and I myself could actually use that kind of money, but I would never be able to forgive myself for being rewarded in finding a missing person.

Yesterday late afternoon was on rt. 22 from Harrisburg and took Gravel Hill road over into Palmyra and was just wondering if any searches have been done of this area. It is so overgrown and dense in some of these areas, if she came to harm and her body dumped would take forever for her to be found. Why no recent searches or asking for help from volunteers to help search for this young woman, so sad for the family.:moo:

I'm not convinced that 30K is worth rolling on someone that could potentially deem as an unadvised opportunity. Surely..someone knows something but is contemplating how to deliver it to avoid further complications. The turmoil between good and evil can be a hard task to take on. Here... is hoping that someone takes a stand for "the right thing to do" and offers details that could lead to closure for her family. I am certain...the family would appreciate their help.....sincerely....they want your help.

I've never seen anyone who's received reward $$ identified anywhere. It's not like the lottery where they post who won the jackpot. Isn't it all on the DL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happens when a tip called in actually solves the crime and there was a reward. How does the tipster get the reward if anonymous? Thanks!

This is a great question - I'm going to post this on some general (not case-specific) WS boards and I'll post what I find out back here.

I haven't seen a pay phone in years!!!

:sigh: oh, she did; didn't she.......I'm sure he is besides himself. My heart breaks.

So we have CP with a documented MSM article as one of the last person to see Kortne (along with the local LE)

And now we have a questionable TS also as a possibility to being one of the last people to see Kortne

Could she have lit a cigarette and walked outside to "cool down/walk around the yard" and been abducted? This could have happened after the last call to LE and the landlord....perhaps someone in the building was waiting. This could have been her routine...

BBM:

I still think she takes her shoes and cell phone if she goes out for a cigarette. I have the feeling that someone like her with mysp and fb accounts is probably always checking her phone to see what is going on or what everyone else was up to that night.
:moo:

I do not have a theory as to how MR managed to be back at KS's place unseen, but continue to believe that he did. . .because the alternative makes no freaking sense and goes against everything I/we know about the players in this case. In my opinion, in general, guys who are obsessed with their cars just do not allow unlicensed, drunken, dangerous driving friends to drop them off at their house, before their friend goes home with a hot girl who they used to sleep with. Please.

Actually, I do have a couple of theories as to how this is possible:

1. Incorrect reporting
2. Omission by police, etc.
3. MR dropped CP/KS off, returned later
4. MR somehow managed to be unseen
. . .

I believe police must have thought along the same lines as I'm thinking, at least originally, otherwise they would have had no reason to search MR's house.

BBM
Where did you hear KS and MR used to be involved?

Just a few rambling (mumbling) thoughts ..

A tad over a month and "we" are no further in the investigation ... breaks my heart ... no pressers .. no "official statement" from LE .. no "official" searches .. why?

Everyone here (that is posting on Kortnes thread) is so nice ... comforting

Any Hershey locals know anything about Bindnagle Road?

My heart breaks for this family ... and all of those who are enduring this kind of heartache ... I just can't even imagine!

*Did Kortne "meet up" with the "unnamed officer" while she was outside having a cigarette to calm down during a second drive by responding to the second call? Did she give him a piece of her mind? To me .. until LE comes forward with an "official" statement naming and clearing all officers and their whereabouts and times .. I will entertain my own possible theories .. (althought I realize they don't owe me an explination) ;)

Just another point of view on the reward money .. if it gets high enuff .. someone that is in the know will get greedy enuff! IMO

Had one experience with regarding a Crimestoppers tip .. a family member turned in a dealer who was later convicted along with several doctors for writing the scripts and was denied the Crimestoppers reward money due to the fact that they went directly to the cops instead of calling Crimestoppers first ... unbelievable ...

I have come to the conclusion that LE does not believe Kortne is in the area.

Reason: NO SEARCHES!!

Also, why did it take a week to search jr's car?

This is soooooooo frustrating. C'mon LE, say SOMETHING

I don't believe that an extra few thousand in the reward fund is going to make a difference.

Great point!!

If this is true, I hope they used their Crime Scene guys to go over her car with a fine toothed comb.

LE Please give us SOME INFO!!!!

Potentially if this were the case they may not find anything in her car. For example, somebody goes to return her car and they have somebody else follow them (otherwise how will they get home once they drop off Kortne's car)...Kortne goes outside when her car is dropped off and Kortne is grabbed and put in the second car there to pick up the person who dropped off Kortne's car. Or she hears her car being dropped off an runs out to grab the keys and something happens on her way (not having anything to do with the person dropping of her car)... Does that make sense? I think a big piece of missing information is when and how her car was returned and who actually did the returning and how did they get home at that point? Especially curious who this person is who had access to her keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme