PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A REMINDER: Chelsea Hoffman's articles in the Examiner are not MSM and are not allowed at WS. If you have any questions, please pm a mod and they will give you a hand.

Salem

I want to know what, if anything, the neighbors saw after 7:30 am on Sunday???

Did they see CP leave? Was he walking or driving?

Did Kortne take Sheba out for a walk Sunday? Did she call/text anybody?

So far, her family has told us Kortne went missing from 3:45/4:00 am - 7:30 am on Sunday morning....I have no reason to NOT believe them

With the neighbors being "hyped up" from all the commotion the night before, would they have not spoken out about seeing Kortne at anytime during Sunday???

I want to know what "everyone else" was doing Sunday .. all day .. seems to me that everyone was "peaked" on Sunday early AM .. not really an opportune time to move and hide a body ... I wonder what CP, MR and all of the neighbors were doing Sunday all day ...

I still find it hard to believe that unless Kortne willingly got into a car with someone and they drove away that she "stepped outside" with someone she "could trust" to set up a "missing" scenaro .. IF they would have made a move on her to harm her in anyway she would have fought, kicked and screamed to high heaven, unless, perhaps sh was threatened with a weapon.

I think Kortnes phone would be key .. who did she last have contact with .. I know it was stated in a news article that the brother had gone thru her phone and thats how they knew she had "an overnight guest" .. I truly believe had she called or texted someone to come and pick her up .. she would have taken her phone with her ..

If the neighbors all have rock solid alibis for Sunday .. that leaves a 3 hour window between she was last seen and when CP left ... she can't be that far if that's the case ...

I think it's important to remember that the *only* information we have about Kortne after 3:45 AM on July 29th has come from CP. Draw your own conclusions regarding the source.

No official corroboration has been released.

This is why I agree that the disappearance timeframe is 3:45 AM Sunday to Monday morning when WS arrived.

We have zero reliable info on those 30 or so hours.

We don't know who the responding officer was that - reportedly - arrived on scene at 4:31.

We don't know if anyone was in & out of the apartment or where KS's car was or if the neighbors - previously über observant - saw or heard Kortne or her car or her dog or her BF's father picking up the dog……a blank space until Monday morning.

We know nothing about that huge chunk of time which included a second entire night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think if Kortne was in her apartment, alive, after CP left she would have:

1. used her phone (I'm sure she has friends she would have called to discuss the eventful evening she had - what 21 year old wouldn't??)
2. taken her dog outside
3. been seen by someone
4. banged around in her apartment some more

JMO

I think it's important to remember that the *only* information we have about Kortne after 3:45 AM on July 29th has come from CP.

No official corroboration has been released.

... the information we have from Kortne's overnight guest from after 3:45am sunday july 29th is that he fell asleep did not see her when he awoke and left her apt at about 7am.

I have no problem with TS lawyering up. He works for a lawyer and frankly, that lawyer probably all but told TS he had no choice and that he'd do it for free/minimal charge.

The problems I have are that ALL of the people known to be there that evening have ALL done something/said something that doesn't help their case. I would be surprised if one or the other isn't involved in some form or fashion and if that's the case, one would think LE, with more information and the limited pool of persons, would be able to start putting together a case. Just frustrating not knowing.

This case is so bizarre to me. LE is not saying anything about anything... I understand there is certain information that cannot be released to the public, however it seems like nothing is being released to the public. Everything that's been released to the public thus far has been by the family.

I also find it strange that there are detailed events of the 1st and 2nd visit to KS's apartment, however the details surrounding the 3rd (last) visit to her apartment are so vague.

I just don't feel like LE is doing everything they can to find KS.

I have no problem with TS lawyering up. He works for a lawyer and frankly, that lawyer probably all but told TS he had no choice and that he'd do it for free/minimal charge.

The problems I have are that ALL of the people known to be there that evening have ALL done something/said something that doesn't help their case. I would be surprised if one or the other isn't involved in some form or fashion and if that's the case, one would think LE, with more information and the limited pool of persons, would be able to start putting together a case. Just frustrating not knowing.
I am curious (1) what type of lawyer, and (2) what does TS do for said lawyer?

The fact TS claimed he didn't know Kortne then we find out later he was present, sends my hinky meter into overdrive. Perhaps TDOTSFAM knows the answers to my first questions, if you do not. ????

TIA!!

... the information we have from Kortne's overnight guest from after 3:45am sunday july 29th is that he fell asleep did not see her when he awoke and left her apt at about 7am.
He also said that both did not hear LE the 2nd time. This was at about 4:30am.

I am curious (1) what type of lawyer, and (2) what does TS do for said lawyer?

The fact TS claimed he didn't know Kortne then we find out later he was present, sends my hinky meter into overdrive. Perhaps TDOTSFAM knows the answers to my first questions, if you do not. ????

TIA!!

Right there with you, Annie. I had asked at one point...but didn't get a clarification...

1. What type of lawyer does TS work for??
2. Does lawyer have office/practice in Palmrya?

How do you calm down a 21 year old - Kortne was still "wound for sound" when she arrived home. LE was there for about 1/2 hour or longer; Kortne was "banging" around upstairs when LE was called again at approximately 4:06/4:12 am.....how would CP "quiet" her down in order for him to be asleep at 4:20/4:30 am.????

None of this is making sense!!

How do you calm down a 21 year old - Kortne was still "wound for sound" when she arrived home. LE was there for about 1/2 hour or longer; Kortne was "banging" around upstairs when LE was called again at approximately 4:06/4:12 am.....how would CP "quiet" her down in order for him to be asleep at 4:20/4:30 am.????

None of this is making sense!!

Couldn't agree more....also interesting how CP chose to use "What happened to you?" in his 7:30 am text to Kortne. I'm a local and I'd use lingo like that in a text if say, for example, I was at a party and someone I had been there with disappeared and I had expected to see them again before I left but didn't, kwim? Makes me think that he possibly woke up dazed and confused wondering where she was, not actually assuming she was asleep...but figured, she must have split with out waking him?

None of it is making sense, I think there's been a lot of lying and back pedaling from quite a few if not all of the "last to see her" crowd...CP, MR, neighbors...all their stories are a little wack if you ask me.

Without any other information forthcoming, I assume the banging / stomping the neighbor heard was Kortne being attacked / fighting an attacker.

I must throw my two-cents in here:
I have personally been asleep at a HUGE (at least 100 people) during a house party more than a few times. It happens...especially if you are comfortable enough in that place to sleep. I see nothing odd about CP claiming he fell asleep (especially if intoxicated or doped up on something or another and being that late).

Also, If I woke up in the morning and everyone was gone, I would text my friend 'what happened to you' and it would be meant to take w/ sarcasm---something people do not understand via text unless you are a friend and know how the person would be saying it (as if in person).

Thinking about TS, how do we actually know that he works for a lawyer? Seems odd.

Hmm, could have sworn that somebody in the previous thread had found an older msm article about an accident a few years back that he had been involved in at work as a painter in a warehouse, falling from a lift/scaffolding or something? I'm going to hunt for that post and link.

I must throw my two-cents in here:
I have personally been asleep at a HUGE (at least 100 people) during a house party more than a few times. It happens...especially if you are comfortable enough in that place to sleep. I see nothing odd about CP claiming he fell asleep (especially if intoxicated or doped up on something or another and being that late).

Also, If I woke up in the morning and everyone was gone, I would text my friend 'what happened to you' and it would be meant to take w/ sarcasm---something people do not understand via text unless you are a friend and know how the person would be saying it (as if in person).

Exactly! I'm thinking he probably realized she wasn't there when he woke but didn't think too much of it at the time.

Thinking about TS, how do we actually know that he works for a lawyer? Seems odd.

Hmm, could have sworn that somebody in the previous thread had found an older msm article about an accident a few years back that he had been involved in at work as a painter in a warehouse, falling from a lift/scaffolding or something? I'm going to hunt for that post and link.

I think the local that is family friends with TS (INDOTSFAM???) told us. I have no reason to question that. I do remember the post you mention about being a painter. Maybe INDOTSFAM can clear that up.

I know there was another fund raiser tonight...Mom posted about it on her FB page.
I guess if the media writes it up, that will be the only attention Kortne's case gets. I really do not believe that increasing rewards does any good, other than possible extra media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member