PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel ineffective in my attempts to capture the media's attention about this. Frustrated that the LE (and the "multiple other agencies") won't release even a crumb, much less make an announcement ruling out the random stranger abduction theory. Please let today be the day we get some resolution.
I have gone over all of the threads & I'm more confused each time I re-read. I can't tell s_____ from shinola here. Dogs who don't bark, neighbors who don't talk, police who do stealth visits in the swiftest manner imaginable..???? How many cameras are there along that street, if any?? This is quite the baffling cluster*+*+*

I have gone over all of the threads & I'm more confused each time I re-read. I can't tell s_____ from shinola here. Dogs who don't bark, neighbors who don't talk, police who do stealth visits in the swiftest manner imaginable..???? How many cameras are there along that street, if any?? This is quite the baffling cluster*+*+*

There is a set of four cameras watching the intersection at Main and Lingle, just down the street from Kortne's apartment. The auto parts store next door has surveillance but apparently it is interior only and the footage was deleted before LE asked for it.

Is the crime scene tape still up? I wonder if Kortne's boyfriend is back living in the apartment.

Tape is still up at the two entrances to her apartment. Doubtful bf is living there let alone even allowed to go back in there

According to what I am reading online, anyone can request public records for PA, no matter where they live. Anyway I sent an email asking how I could go about obtaining police/911 logs and/or reports from the early morning hours of 7/29; will see if I get a reply.

There is a set of four cameras watching the intersection at Main and Lingle, just down the street from Kortne's apartment. The auto parts store next door has surveillance but apparently it is interior only and the footage was deleted before LE asked for it.

Also, Milton Hershey School has an elaborate camera system....they also hold onto the video recordings for a long time....There is one on top of Founder's Hall as well as MANY other places on campus grounds that could easily pick up cars travelling east and west on 322 that time of nite, and highly possibly even some cars can be picked up travelling east and west on 422 (Chocolate Ave), depending on which angle the camera is pointed at any given time.
There are Turkey Hills and banks and lots of other businesses on 322 and 422 going long in either direction of Kortne's house. Shouldn't LE (already) have checked those businesses in the immediate area, 322 and 422 stretch east into Lebanon and west into Harrisburg. At that time of nite any car should be easily detected, and there would be few and far between. But again, who the heck knows how far LE investigated or how much effort went into finding a moving vehicle that nite. If they had obtained footage within a few days of her missing, it seems a no brainer they would have come up with something. All I can say is if someone abducted Kortne, or if Kortne willingly went into a car in the direction of Hershey either on 322 or 422, it is very likely Milton Hershey School security may be able to work with LE in providing them with something that may turn out to be a huge lead. I worked those cameras. There aren't many cars travelling on either road that time of nite, early morning.

My letter to the owner/editor of The Sun out of Hummelstown, Pa made it into the editorials....now hopefully David will put something in his paper weekly until there is an outcome.
On another note....I hope Palmyra LE doesn't get ticked at me....In one sentence I wrote "isn't doing anything", instead of "isn't saying anything".

My letter to the owner/editor of The Sun out of Hummelstown, Pa made it into the editorials....now hopefully David will put something in his paper weekly until there is an outcome.
On another note....I hope Palmyra LE doesn't get ticked at me....In one sentence I wrote "isn't doing anything", instead of "isn't saying anything".

jc,

please share!!

Also, Milton Hershey School has an elaborate camera system....they also hold onto the video recordings for a long time....There is one on top of Founder's Hall as well as MANY other places on campus grounds that could easily pick up cars travelling east and west on 322 that time of nite, and highly possibly even some cars can be picked up travelling east and west on 422 (Chocolate Ave), depending on which angle the camera is pointed at any given time.
There are Turkey Hills and banks and lots of other businesses on 322 and 422 going long in either direction of Kortne's house. Shouldn't LE (already) have checked those businesses in the immediate area, 322 and 422 stretch east into Lebanon and west into Harrisburg. At that time of nite any car should be easily detected, and there would be few and far between. But again, who the heck knows how far LE investigated or how much effort went into finding a moving vehicle that nite. If they had obtained footage within a few days of her missing, it seems a no brainer they would have come up with something. All I can say is if someone abducted Kortne, or if Kortne willingly went into a car in the direction of Hershey either on 322 or 422, it is very likely Milton Hershey School security may be able to work with LE in providing them with something that may turn out to be a huge lead. I worked those cameras. There aren't many cars travelling on either road that time of nite, early morning.
Perhaps, hopefully, they're doing what LE did in the Mickey Shunick case in Louisiana: trawling all cameras & video feeds & not releasing ANY info. Maybe they have a POI & just won't say. Maybe...perhaps...maybe they're waiting for something or someone to break it.

Who knows anymore??

I don't know which is worse: that they won't release anything or they just haven't been on the ball & found anything & are just as clueless as the rest of us...I would hope the former.

What is the address of the house again, in case I get a reply about which reports I want? Thanks.

That is part of what I read before sending an email asking how to go about getting the info and/or police logs from 7/29. Will post any info I receive about doing this.

This is an AWESOME idea! Yay!

I know WS is LE-friendly site, but I have really been wondering about the alleged knock when the police returned that no one answered.....

PS Cluciano, I love your ever-changing kitty avatars. So cute! I always love to see them & see new ones.

:( ... that's all I can say ... another day with no news and no Kortne

Kortne, where are you?

Can someone please tell me the reason LE has only done one search?

Has it ever been published as to what type of dogs were used and their findings????

The area surrounding KS apt should of been watched to see who comes and goes during the early morning hours. Neighbors traveling to and from work, driver making local deliveries, locals walking their dog or taking a morning walk/jog, person/s delivering newspapers, church personel preparing for sunday school or service (several close by), people checking in or out of local motel/hotels (several close by) and the breakfast crowd at diners (again several close by). What events were in the area that may have caused travel in that area. I know there were local sports tournaments close by that weekend.

I have to assume LE did all this. To assume otherwise would mean they either did not do their job or even worse they were somehow involved. LE is to serve and protect the public (our tax dollars fund local LE). Unless they know that KS was not kidnapped or harmed they owe it to the public to release information to help keep the public safe. I understand the need to keep certain details quiet that could compromise the investigation. However, 6 weeks later and they can not even name a POI, let alone make an arrest....they should want the help from the public. If something was seen or heard it may not seem related simply because very little information has been released. In addition, local media needs to step up and investigate and continue to question police. Local supervisors who serve on the police commission (and most likely are involved in hiring and firing LE) need to demand answers and accountability from LE. State reps and Senators need to be contacted and demand that the public is informed and LE is doing their job!! Something does not seem right about the way this has been handled!!

Kortne, where are you?

Can someone please tell me the reason LE has only done one search?

Has it ever been published as to what type of dogs were used and their findings????

Yes I dont understand that Either!

They know alot more than they are admitting!
JMO

This case is a study in frustration for me ... LE needs to hold a pressor, even if it's just to say there is nothing new. Why are they so silent?

I haven't been able to be online much, b/c we are getting ready to throw my grandma an 80TH BIRTHDAY party today :)

You all rock :rocker: Keep up the good work!!! I hope we get some BIG news on Kortne soon!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member