PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not directing anything negative at you. Just stating the obvious.

Thanks for clearing that up, for a minute there I felt like I was being reprimanded and didn't know why. And yes, I agree it's obvious. Too bad we can't discuss more in detail here about it. I'm irritated that the MSM hasn't mentioned someones name to this day. To me, social networking sites and friends of friends make things unequivocally clear. I feel like my hands are tied in this situation when I have so much more to contribute.

Really? K meets up with some old friends BY CHANCE. Asks if she can hitch a ride with them. Meets up with some other people BY CHANCE. Yet there is some prearranged grand conspiracy between the three of them to make her disappear. That's the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. How can you possibly be serious? Are you paying any attention whatsoever?

Not what I said at all. I was stating that MR, CP, and AB know who each other are. I'm not sure you are paying attention.

Alright, so what if they do? What does that mean and how is that important to anything?

Just that a lot of people are getting caught in little lies or convenient omissions of fact. In itself, a guilty party that does not make. However, it makes me suspicious.

Just that a lot of people are getting caught in little lies or convenient omissions of fact. In itself, a guilty party that does not make. However, it makes me suspicious.

Well nobody's above suspicion in this deal, but this isn't an Agatha Christie novel. And we're not dealing with masterminds here. K met up with people by chance. And she went to a place by chance. And ran into some people by chance. And although you won't say it, it's ludicrous to think that these people somehow all knew this would come together like this and they were all in cahoots together and made this happen. Any one of them could have had something to do with it, but this was a random series of events and to think that there was some grand conspiracy between the three of them is just idiotic.

You didn't say this was the case, but for anyone who might be weighing this in their minds, think about what you are saying.

Methinks Thou Dost Protest Too Much ... (is all I'm gonna say) my spidey sense is a tad heightened

Not what I said at all. I was stating that MR, CP, and AB know who each other are. I'm not sure you are paying attention.

Yes, I agree, just looking at a social networking site and doing the math one can conclude that they share roughly 20 mutual friends in different variations, well that also includes KS and her boyfriend in addition to MR, CP and AB. Seems to me it would be extremely difficult to share 20 mutual friends and not know one another on some level.

Well nobody's above suspicion in this deal, but this isn't an Agatha Christie novel. And we're not dealing with masterminds here. K meet up with people by chance. And she went to a place by chance. And ran into some people by chance. And although you won't say it, it's ludicrous to think that these people somehow all knew this came would come together like this and they were all in cahoots together and made this happen. Any one of them could have had something to do with it, but this was a random series of events and to think that there was some grand conspiracy between the three of them is just idiotic.

You didn't say this was the case, but for anyone who might be weighing this in their minds, think about what you are saying.

No offense, but take what I say or leave it. I really don't need your permission or approval to post here.

I am not of the opinion that there is a grand conspiracy. One of two things happened. Someone she randomly came into contact with saw an opportunity in the chaos, or someone planned this and got lucky in the chaos.

If this was planned, as in retribution for not paying money owed, it is not that crazy to consider that certain people may not want to also be disappeared. Maybe why AB would not be named or acknowledged by CP or MR.

No offense, but take what I say or leave it. I really don't need your permission or approval to post here.

I am not of the opinion that there is a grand conspiracy. One of two things happened. Someone she randomly came into contact with saw an opportunity in the chaos, or someone planned this and got lucky in the chaos.

If this was planned, as in retribution for not paying money owed, it is not that crazy to consider that certain people may not want to also be disappeared. Maybe why AB would not be named or acknowledged by CP or MR.

Although we can't rule anything out and shouldn't, I personally tend to look at the entire situation, removing anything random just because a random incident is less likely. I include that statistics show that victims usually know their assailants, and focus on who may have had an ax to grind that night.

I personally feel that 4 people may fall into this category, three known and one which can’t be discussed. Two of the four, who are absolutely on the forefront IMO, considering they may have had an axe to grind.

Yes, I agree, just looking at a social networking site and doing the math one can conclude that they share roughly 20 mutual friends in different variations, well that also includes KS and her boyfriend in addition to MR, CP and AB. Seems to me it would be extremely difficult to share 20 mutual friends and not know one another on some level.

Hi BloodHound. Please post a link to AB's facebook page so I can check out his friends.

does anyone know if the underage drinkers have been to court yet?

Hi BloodHound. Please post a link to AB's facebook page so I can check out his friends.

I would if I could but it's against TOS. If something isn't brought up by MSM were not supposed to discuss it. On that note, things are not always as they appear, especially regarding how certain people choose to display their names regarding social networking sites.

Also regarding a specific social networking site, it's clear to me that someone has ties to Elizabethtown, more specifically Masonic village. Weather that's significant or not is a whole different matter.

OK, so in other words, there isn't one.

But we insist on substantiation here, so let's keep looking and sleuthing.

OK, so in other words, there isn't one.

But we insist on substantiation here, so let's keep looking and sleuthing.

Oh there definitely is and last night I cross matched over 94 friends just to show who knows who, you'll find it, it's just not as simple as looking under the name AB, these guys are crafty, you should know this.

OK BloodHound. I will take your tip and substantiate beyond any doubt that they are friends. I am not trying to pressure you, but truly, sincerely, I will be very impressed.

If you guys hate me, I'm ok with that. But we keep each other honest, and that's a good thing. And this is all about me, and I've had a REALLY bad couple of days. And you guys make me laugh sometimes, like tonight, and I needed that, and I'm slowly starting to grow fond of you guys. Goodnight. Take care.

You come back soon, snoop!!

sounds like you need a hug...

(((snoop)))

Not sure that anyone is saying that KS running into chic at Hardware Bar was planned, but once they did happen open each other and argue who knows what may have happened. As much as one poster on this site may want us to rule that theory out...sorry I am not. Although my problem with this theory is I can't see how KS would go willingy with this person from her apartment. Maybe that explains the stomping. And why the one neighbor stated to the press that they believe she left that night. I don't believe CP or MR actually harmed KS, but not ruling out that they may know something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21