PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have said before...I think WS knows one of KS's friends knows where she is she just doesn't know which friend holds that information.

There is a particular "friend" on KS fb that has mutual friends with CP and MR and I am wondering if the group of friends to this particular "friend" are the group that she started to hang around in recent times....

So hard to tell .. then again .. there are friends that are facebook friends of peeps that were drinking in her house that day too! SOOO many weird things in one day with the potential for sooo many different players, angles and theories .. (of all different ages) no wonder LE is keeping tight lipped!
Just think .. IF .. it was related to money .. it may be likely that MR and/or CP really have no clue what happened to her!

Someone asked earllier .. sorry I can't find ya to quote ya .. but yes .. the cases against the 2 underagers drinking in Kortnes apt that day have been closed ... CB pled guilty 9-12 and MB was found guilty 10-12 ..

I posted about this issue months ago, but wonder if a local might have better luck, as I am across the country. I remember a member of LE (a public info officer?) speaking about the fact that people would need to initiate a Freedom of Info request in order to get more info on the police activity from the night in question and I attempted to do so from their website, with no luck. I believe 911 call logs were an item that could be requested by anyone.

I was surprised to hear LE mention it and wonder why the media never followed up, or if they did, if they had any luck. Anyone have any ideas? Will look for the link now where this was mentioned, it was in an early press conference.

Edited: Here is the link
http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/ci_21266936/palmyra-police-among-last-see-stouffer

I posted about this issue months ago, but wonder if a local might have better luck, as I am across the country. I remember a member of LE (a public info officer?) speaking about the fact that people would need to initiate a Freedom of Info request in order to get more info on the police activity from the night in question and I attempted to do so from their website, with no luck. I believe 911 call logs were an item that could be requested by anyone.

I was surprised to hear LE mention it and wonder why the media never followed up, or if they did, if they had any luck. Anyone have any ideas? Will look for the link now where this was mentioned, it was in an early press conference.

Edited: Here is the link
http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/ci_21266936/palmyra-police-among-last-see-stouffer

IIRC (and I may not) .. but I *believe* one was filed for and shot down by LE .. again I *believe* it was stated that if it was to keep the integrity of the investigation intact .. they could deny the request.

IIRC (and I may not) .. but I *believe* one was filed for and shot down by LE .. again I *believe* it was stated that if it was to keep the integrity of the investigation intact .. they could deny the request.

But why did they bring it up, then? That is (just one more thing) confusing to me. Kind of like leaving crime scene tapes up for months on end but not declaring that a crime has been committed.Seriously, I have followed a LOT of cases, and never heard of crime scene tape up for so long, even for mass murders or the Amityville Horror...

Hey everyone! Kortne has been on my mind alot today. I just want to thank everyone for your input and sleuthing skills. Try to remember we all want the same thing and to attack the post and not the poster.

Spidey senses.. hinky meters... and deflecting. HMMMMM. :)

But why did they bring it up, then? That is (just one more thing) confusing to me. Kind of like leaving crime scene tapes up for months on end but not declaring that a crime has been committed.Seriously, I have followed a LOT of cases, and never heard of crime scene tape up for so long, even for mass murders or the Amityville Horror...

A few things come to mind as "possibilities" .. (but then again .. isn't that all we have in this case?)

1. In answer to why did they bring it up then ... MAYBE .. it was the was the question was posed to them .. Perhaps a reporter asked LE spokesperson How one might go about getting access to such records and it was explained to them ... not that such a request would be granded if they did it .. but yet .. that is how it is done. Reporting has NOT been the best in this case to date.

2. IMO a workable explination for the crime scene tape still being up ... Kortne's parents (moreso mom) may not be ready to clean her apt out .. holding out hopes that she is coming home. The crime scene tape would definately be a deterent to keep others out. LE may have released the apt to the parents for them to do whatever with. As far as rent .. well .. it is also a possibility that the funds raised for the reward may be used for rent .. (not saying it is .. but a possibility) .. there have been several bike runs, pizza sales, t-shirt sales, bracelet sales, bumper sticker sales, plus misc dontation events .. or maybe her parents are just flat out paying her rent .. maybe the landlord is offering a discounted rate or even free until which time her parents have come to terms with the "next step".

I came up empty BHS. Truly amazing how this social networking thing works. There's that People you may know thing based on mutual friends and I have tons of mutual real life friends in common. It's like a big spider web.

We are like hamsters on a wheel. Except it's not our fault. LE has been quiet, media is quiet, family is quiet, boyfriend never even spoke, family attorney/rep. is quiet, CP & MR are quiet.

MR is on my FB. I don't know him. I just felt compelled to stalk FB and see if anything was ever said to make me realllllllllllly confident that they were involved.

IMO - there are 2 possisble scenarios. She either was killed by someone she was with that night - a friend, a friend of a friend, a friend of a friend's friend.

OR

a neighbor.

Actually, I can add that LE IMO has a 3% chance of being involved in a cover up but I just feel that the opportunity and motivation for the above was there.

Was it a sexual attack gone wrong? Was it a a drug deal gone bad fight?

Or was there a run in w/ a pissed off neighbor. The KISS method would point fingers right to CP, except, I would HOPE that LE was on him like fly on *hit and ruled him out quickly. Maybe he did pass the poly, maybe there was no trace of evidence, maybe they have someone else in mind.

Overall, I think that the local LE there should be ashamed. Sorry to locals, no offense to you at all - I think the locals here are amazing and I'd love to have a beer with any/all of you.

I do not think she's alive or that she ran off or that she all of a sudden while drunk had a breakdown. Hey, I could be wrong, I'm not Sherlock but I really really do believe that unfortunately someone killed her and now it's a matter of her body being found.

I just hope for that. So we can at least agree to disagree that justice will finally be served.

I came up empty BHS. Truly amazing how this social networking thing works. There's that People you may know thing based on mutual friends and I have tons of mutual real life friends in common. It's like a big spider web.

Well, I never said it was easy, actually it wasn't. It took a lot of time on my end to sleuth it out and I'm not new to sleuthing either. Just keep trying, you'll get there. Wish I could say more but if you didn't notice one of my posts from last night went poof so I really can't elaborate further.

A few things come to mind as "possibilities" .. (but then again .. isn't that all we have in this case?)

1. In answer to why did they bring it up then ... MAYBE .. it was the was the question was posed to them .. Perhaps a reporter asked LE spokesperson How one might go about getting access to such records and it was explained to them ... not that such a request would be granded if they did it .. but yet .. that is how it is done. Reporting has NOT been the best in this case to date.

2. IMO a workable explination for the crime scene tape still being up ... Kortne's parents (moreso mom) may not be ready to clean her apt out .. holding out hopes that she is coming home. The crime scene tape would definately be a deterent to keep others out. LE may have released the apt to the parents for them to do whatever with. As far as rent .. well .. it is also a possibility that the funds raised for the reward may be used for rent .. (not saying it is .. but a possibility) .. there have been several bike runs, pizza sales, t-shirt sales, bracelet sales, bumper sticker sales, plus misc dontation events .. or maybe her parents are just flat out paying her rent .. maybe the landlord is offering a discounted rate or even free until which time her parents have come to terms with the "next step".

This is a very valid point. After my family member vanished, his parents paid for his apartment for the next year and kept in regular contact with the landlord. None of his belongings were disturbed or gone and for that reason, they felt he may come back, at that time they were in the same situation as Kortne's parents, not knowing what had happened.

Well, I never said it was easy, actually it wasn't. It took a lot of time on my end to sleuth it out and I'm not new to sleuthing either. Just keep trying, you'll get there. Wish I could say more but if you didn't notice one of my posts from last night went poof so I really can't elaborate further.

I notice that a post is missing now that you point it out I understand that no more can be said. Thank you.

I wish finding answers or directions to look was easier but it is encouraging seeing all of the good posts and discussion going on.

Wow, there are lots of guests here today! I agree, it is encouraging to see all of the discussion going on Reedus! I've made it a personal goal to keep things going here for Kortne's sake. I think many of us here have the same dedication to this cause. Things may get frustrating from time to time, but there's always more to discuss, especially the more we all look into things.

Does anyone know if TS's house has been searched? If nothing was seen, what if that's why...get my drift?

It would appear so based on this:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/10/kortne_stouffers_disappearance.html

snip...They said they allowed police and dogs to search their apartment and have talked extensively with police and Stouffer’s family.

“We have given the police department anything and everything they have asked for,” said Sheetz, adding that other neighbors also have cooperated fully and allowed searches. ...snip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18