PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you pm me any new ideas you may have?

It's no so much that I have any new ideas, just that I believe in my heart that someone who had an ax to grind is more than likely the perp. In my mind, 2 of the players stand out for this reason.

It's no so much that I have any new ideas, just that I believe in my heart that someone who had an ax to grind is more than likely the perp. In my mind, 2 of the players stand out for this reason.

BBM

Ax to grind - against Kortne, her boyfriend, her family? Your opinion?

TIA

BBM

Ax to grind - against Kortne, her boyfriend, her family? Your opinion?

TIA

Specifically TS (noise complaints, numerous disturbances) or AB (retaliation, money involved) against both Kortne and her boyfriend. Which, if the later is correct doesn't mean that others may or may not be involved as well. JMO

I have read almost all the posts. AB? Is that who she was arguing with at the bar? I must have missed who this is..

Specifically TS (noise complaints, numerous disturbances) or AB (retaliation, money involved) against both Kortne and her boyfriend. Which, if the later is correct doesn't mean that others may or may not be involved as well. JMO

And the latter of the two could be why the boyfriend had NOT made any "public" statements at all .. not even a plea for her safe return .. hhhuuummmm ...

I saw that as well. Heartbreaking.

Do you think she posts thinking maybe Kortne can read them?

I think it's merely a way of "venting" .. I think it's a way of letting *someone in the know* how badly she is hurting .. I think it's HOPE that Kortne may be able to read them .. I honestly don't believe she has a clue one way or the other (if Kortne can read them or not) BUT .. Hope is all she has ..

Like I stated before .. IF (and that's a VERY BIG If ... Kortne is "using" any type of opiate drug and has choosen to throw up her hands and walk away (which I do not believe happened) BUT .. IF .. she did .. she most likely doesn't care one way or the other if her mom is suffering ... Maybe WS is aware there may be the possibility of this (either thru previous incidents or rumor) and is pleading directly to Kortne ..

Either way .. she is truly is hurting in a big way .. the biggest way imaginable if you ask me.

Who is AB? I must have missed something! Message me if you can. I gather KS argued with AB at the bar?

And the latter of the two could be why the boyfriend had NOT made any "public" statements at all .. not even a plea for her safe return .. hhhuuummmm ...

Just wanted to say that my internet is far from stable, It's gone out twice today and right after I was able to post earlier, sorry for any delayed responses.

It's interesting you should mention that. Considering how many times it's been brought up that anyone possibly connected to Kortne's disappearance, as well as the community as a whole and even friends of Kortne that were not with her that last night are all way too quiet. I believe that silence speaks volumes. Fear is a very powerful emotion and I believe that many of those that surround this case are fearful to speak out or speak up.

:welcome: falling down! Thanks for joining us. I am local, as area number of others here.

It's interesting you should mention that. Considering how many times it's been brought up that anyone possibly connected to Kortne's disappearance, as well as the community as a whole and even friends of Kortne that were not with her that last night are all way too quiet. I believe that silence speaks volumes. Fear is a very powerful emotion and I believe that many of those that surround this case are fearful to speak out or speak up.

-snipped from quote above that were not with her that last night

Could that be why per WS Kortne had someone stay the night for "protection"? (not verbatim)

-snipped from quote above that were not with her that last night

Could that be why per WS Kortne had someone stay the night for "protection"? (not verbatim)

It very well could be. At least that would make sense to me.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving! It's so nice just to have a day to reflect on what we are all thankful for!

hmmmmm......

no one but me has posted on Kortne's thread since 11/22.....

where did everyone go???

Kortne, where are you???

I'm still here reading, just feel like I currently have nothing to add to the conversation. But I think of Kortne often and continue to check her thread, anticipating the day she's moved to the "located" forum.

Where are you Kortne?

I'm still here reading, just feel like I currently have nothing to add to the conversation. But I think of Kortne often and continue to check her thread, anticipating the day she's moved to the "located" forum.

Where are you Kortne?

Me, too. :waitasec: I'm bothered by the quiet. I will probably be calling Palmyra PD early next week to ask what they can tell me, as a concerned resident of the area. If anyone has suggestions for questions, please let me know...I don't like talking on the phone and I am scared I will get nervous and forget everything I want to ask, so I am going to write a list to keep with me when I call. (I'm just that cool.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member