PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you Kortne?
And as for doing everything they can - why not bring in Texas Equusearch or a similar group and do large volunteer searches? Is LE stopping them from doing this or something?

I can't understand why 4 months have gone by and there have been no smaller scale volunteer searching. There have been hundreds of people that have been willing to search. Why no searches at all? Ok .. one .. one search organized by LE and volunteer participation was limited. Lot's of weekends have gone by and lot's of people have been turned away .. I just don't get it. Her friends have not even gathered together to form small search groups ... why?

I know I keep asking, but for the locals, is the crime scene tape still up? For some reason, I just find that perplexing and has to mean something. Maybe I'm putting too much weight on it.

This has always bothered me a bit, too. Still, depending on how you have your phone set up, the text message likely wouldn't have disturbed her sleep (assuming she was still in the apartment). She simply would have seen it whenever she woke up.

The way I've heard this message recounted was simply as "what happened?" not as "what happened to you?" The difference is slight but seems important to me. If he thought she was asleep in the other room, why would you ask someone "what happened?" But if you knew she was going somewhere or meeting someone and had stepped outside to confront someone, then "what happened" can be seen as a request to tell him what happened during that particular incident that he wasn't in on.

If the text message was "what happened to you?" then that seems as though he knew she was not in the apartment when he left and was trying to find out where she was (and all of this, of course, assumes that the story we have gotten from CP is true and up front).

They were apparently intoxicated the night before. Maybe "what happened" was his way of asking about time he could not recall. Like, "what did we do and how did I end up on your sofa?" Another possibility is (assuming she is normally NOT aggressive) that he wanted to know "what happened" to make her flip out on the neighbors an a manner that was out of character for her.

I'm sure this has already been asked and answered, but did the officer that responded to the 2nd call knock on the door, or did he just see that the lights were off and assumed all was well at that point so he left? The loud noises coming from kortnes apt that prompted the downstairs neighbor to make that 2nd call to the police bother me. Did the police question CP as to what caused that disturbance? CP has to know what prompted that second call to the police. The only explanation for him to be unaware would be that he was intoxicated to the point that he passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow. And if that's the case, how was he able to wake up just a little over 3 hours after passing out. That just doesn't sit right with me.

I'm sure this has already been asked and answered, but did the officer that responded to the 2nd call knock on the door, or did he just see that the lights were off and assumed all was well at that point so he left? The loud noises coming from kortnes apt that prompted the downstairs neighbor to make that 2nd call to the police bother me. Did the police question CP as to what caused that disturbance? CP has to know what prompted that second call to the police. The only explanation for him to be unaware would be that he was intoxicated to the point that he passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow. And if that's the case, how was he able to wake up just a little over 3 hours after passing out. That just doesn't sit right with me.

The officer claims to have knocked and received no response from either apartment, something many of us have questioned from the start.

As far as the friend waking up, maybe he had to work, or be somewhere? I just don't know. I can barely remember what, if anything, we do know for sure anymore.

It seems each of the people that were in Kortne's life on that night have done things that just don't sit right with me too. On CP's behalf, I never did understand what he was doing up so early. We don't know if he had to work or there was some other reason he was up and going so early, but I know I have a hard time getting my teenagers up before 11.

It seems each of the people that were in Kortne's life on that night have done things that just don't sit right with me too. On CP's behalf, I never did understand what he was doing up so early. We don't know if he had to work or there was some other reason he was up and going so early, but I know I have a hard time getting my teenagers up before 11.

I think it would be really hard to wake up someone after 3-4 hours sleep that has been out all night partying....but then again perhaps CP was the DD....or he woke up to use the restroom and decided to leave...would like to see him on the tape from the convenience store

Oh, Kortne, where are you???

:please::please:

I think it would be really hard to wake up someone after 3-4 hours sleep that has been out all night partying....but then again perhaps CP was the DD....or he woke up to use the restroom and decided to leave...would like to see him on the tape from the convenience store

All of that is a possibility, as is he had to work that day. I just find it such an odd time for someone that age to be up and about. My kids don't drink and like I said, they just don't get up that early. I suppose it's like so much about this case and others like it, just wish we had more information but understand why we don't (I guess).

I'm going admit this, right or wrong, but I do this ALL THE TIME. So do my friends. I get drunk, go to a friends house, sleep until the sun comes up, then drive home---why??? Because there are no cops on the road at that time in the morning. It's the smartest and safest way to drive drunk. Young adults aren't stupid and are usually smarter than the older generations when it comes to avoiding risks. I find it HIGHLY probable that cp passed out for a few hours, then left. I see nothing weird or unusual about it. I would leave and text saying I left, what the house looked like, who was still there, etc etc etc.

I'm still all about the neighbor though, I'm stuck on him.

It does not make any of the circumstances any clearer but it should be mentioned that CP is not a teenager; he is a 30 year old man. I am a 30 year old and I have to get up early pretty often and yes sometimes after a night of drinking more than I should. I am not saying that I do not believe he might have had something to do with the dissaperance of KS (I do). On a side note if you check out PA court dockets you can see that CP got a DUI 12days ago.

It does not make any of the circumstances any clearer but it should be mentioned that CP is not a teenager; he is a 30 year old man. I am a 30 year old and I have to get up early pretty often and yes sometimes after a night of drinking more than I should. I am not saying that I do not believe he might have had something to do with the dissaperance of KS (I do). On a side note if you check out PA court dockets you can see that CP got a DUI 12days ago.

Wow, on top of a vehicular manslaughter charge from a while back, I can't imagine he'll be driving anytime soon. In fact, he's likely headed to jail.

Wow, on top of a vehicular manslaughter charge from a while back, I can't imagine he'll be driving anytime soon. In fact, he's likely headed to jail.

I hope he isn't driving anytime soon. He should not be allowed to get behind the wheel of a vehicle.

And btw when I was in college, if I'd sleep at a friend's house if I'd been drinking, I'd generally wake up around 6 or 7, drive home (I had been sleeping it off since like 2am and was no longer tipsy - or else I wouldn't have driven home- I was sober by then) and then I'd go back to sleep in my own bed when I got home. I'd just wake up around 6 or 7 to use the bathroom, see the sun was out, feel well enough to drive, and suddenly miss my own bed. I like to sleep in MY bed. I wanted to go home and sleep in late- in my comfy, warm bed. I usually (but not always) made plans beforehand if I knew I was going to be partying past 2am or really hard (and drinking A LOT) as to how I was getting home (ie: drinking at bars within walking distance to my apartment - I went to college in New Orleans and grad school in Baton Rouge and I lived literally a few yards from campus but also just a few yards from the barely-off campus bars) and/or I'd set up designated drivers/co-walkers beforehand. Obviously I realize PA isn't New Orleans/Baton Rouge and these weren't kids who were practically living on campus at a university surrounded by bars, so I guess their plans (or lack there of) were different. I consider myself and my roommate at the time professionals when it came to negotiating our way through a night of drinking (which included how we were gonna get home). If we went to the French Quarter, We'd take cabs there and back. We knew the cheapest routes and would tell the drivers "can you take this street to this street?" We often couldn't remember to tell the cab driver the cheap route on our way home, but hey...we got home.

Local new reporting student was abducted from HACC (Harrisburg Area Community College) Monday at approx 7:45 am. A man forced her into the passenger seat of her own car (he had a gun). He drove her to a wooded area forced her to walk back in the woods and attempted to assault her but when he put the gun down she got away and ran to a neighboring home. It was also reported that is was the second attack in the city in three days. They have identified the suspect. They said he should be considered armed and dangerous. They say that he is also wanted on a Megan's Law violation. Im not sure if I am allowed to send link to pa megans law website and if I am allowed to give his name. It is online under ABC27 news. His address is Hershey. Even though KS apt is in Palmyra, It is very close to being a Hershey address.
Elizabethtown, Lancaster, Harrisburg...how many abductions and attempted abductions will it take until someone in the Media raises the question COULD THIS BE RELATED TO KS??

Local new reporting student was abducted from HACC (Harrisburg Area Community College) Monday at approx 7:45 am. A man forced her into the passenger seat of her own car (he had a gun). He drove her to a wooded area forced her to walk back in the woods and attempted to assault her but when he put the gun down she got away and ran to a neighboring home. It was also reported that is was the second attack in the city in three days. They have identified the suspect. They said he should be considered armed and dangerous. They say that he is also wanted on a Megan's Law violation. Im not sure if I am allowed to send link to pa megans law website and if I am allowed to give his name. It is online under ABC27 news. His address is Hershey. Even though KS apt is in Palmyra, It is very close to being a Hershey address.
Elizabethtown, Lancaster, Harrisburg...how many abductions and attempted abductions will it take until someone in the Media raises the question COULD THIS BE RELATED TO KS??

Local news is reporting that the suspect just got out of prison 4 days ago after a long stretch, so it's doubtful this is related to K in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme