PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had family in town, and with four small grands present, I dont have any time for ws. I was hopeful that there would be some news about the remains that were found, something. I would so love to hear any new theories.. or even has over an old theory.

Kortne.. where are you?

Me, too. :waitasec: I'm bothered by the quiet. I will probably be calling Palmyra PD early next week to ask what they can tell me, as a concerned resident of the area. If anyone has suggestions for questions, please let me know...I don't like talking on the phone and I am scared I will get nervous and forget everything I want to ask, so I am going to write a list to keep with me when I call. (I'm just that cool.)

PJD,

I can think of a bunch but....

"Should I be concerned that there is an abductor/murderer running around"???

PJD - Thanks for your involvement here! =)

I was thinking of a few questions. Don't feel obligated to ask any or all of them!!

Did CP pass the poly he took? Did he provide a DNA sample?

Was MR ever given a poly?

Does the family still have the family attorney represented and if so, why hasn't he had a press release or anything?

Was TS ever brought in for questions or did he give any sort of statement after it came to light that he did in fact, have an altercation (that he lied about initially?)

Was Kortne's apt. checked with Luminol since there was no sign of struggle?

Was Kortne's car checked as well and was it ever released who brought it home?

Why the hush hush with LE? Did they confirm that an officer actually knocked on doors with the last phone call or did LE just do a drive by?

Ok, enough for now - just my questions! :)

Hope everyone had a nice holiday.

Me, too. :waitasec: I'm bothered by the quiet. I will probably be calling Palmyra PD early next week to ask what they can tell me, as a concerned resident of the area. If anyone has suggestions for questions, please let me know...I don't like talking on the phone and I am scared I will get nervous and forget everything I want to ask, so I am going to write a list to keep with me when I call. (I'm just that cool.)

I'm not sure if they (LE) would tell you or not, but have the remains found in Elizabethtown ever been identified? Was it a male or female? Thanks in advance.

It's sad, but I truly believe there are posters here who have better leads than LE in this case.

also worked longer and harder too!!

we have some great sleuthers on this thread.

i think everyone feels "threatened" if they say anything (either by LE or other shady individuals)....I mean, c'mon, why didn't her boyfriend say some type of plea when he got out of jail....is he that scared??? I'm voting for some "shady" people being involved in Kortne's disappearance...

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Kortne needs to be found!!

Not saying it applies here, but I believe sometimes cops let "the street take care of the street's problems".

i think everyone feels "threatened" if they say anything (either by LE or other shady individuals)....I mean, c'mon, why didn't her boyfriend say some type of plea when he got out of jail....is he that scared??? I'm voting for some "shady" people being involved in Kortne's disappearance...

I agree! We have not heard anything from Kortne's BF. I am so disappointed with the way her disappearance is being handled so far. I really want Kortne to be found!

I agree completely and think Kortne's BF is intentionally quiet. Like you, I think that shady people are involved and that just intensifies the overall silence, what a shame! It's apparent to me that anyone who knows anything about Kortne's disappearance isn't going to speak up anytime soon.

I'm not sure if they (LE) would tell you or not, but have the remains found in Elizabethtown ever been identified? Was it a male or female? Thanks in advance.

any news yet on identification?

TIA

No, there is no news on the body that was found. I don't think it's K. They said they checked all of the known local missing persons and against a national database, so it seems unlikely that it's her.

But isn't that weird that they'd find a body and then say nothing and the local media doesn't follow up on it at all? I've been wondering to myself if this area is getting weirder and weirder or if I'm just noticing it more now.

I agree! We have not heard anything from Kortne's BF. I am so disappointed with the way her disappearance is being handled so far. I really want Kortne to be found!

In fairness, about the only thing the bf speaking would do is create more debate by everyone that is not LE.

So this is my first post but I just wanted to let everyone know that I went to NamUs and they have determined the gender and age range of the remains found in E-town. They belong to a male between the ages of 30 and 60. A little miffed as to why they did not find the gender to be news worthy. I am glad it is not Kortne though. https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10751

So this is my first post but I just wanted to let everyone know that I went to NamUs and they have determined the gender and age range of the remains found in E-town. They belong to a male between the ages of 30 and 60. A little miffed as to why they did not find the gender to be news worthy. I am glad it is not Kortne though. https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10751

Welcome! Great 1st post!

Thank you for the information.

So, Kortne, where are you???

On her FB page today, Kortne's mom is begging for someone to help her find her daughter; does this mean she is not getting ANY help from LE?

have they contacted equuasearch? i only stop in from time to time and dont remember...i think someone mentioned notifying the family etc. i wish they would come - they could find her i think if she is still in the area. i feel so bad for her mother, how awful....

have they contacted equuasearch? i only stop in from time to time and dont remember...i think someone mentioned notifying the family etc. i wish they would come - they could find her i think if she is still in the area. i feel so bad for her mother, how awful....

We don't really know what they have done, or not done. I know some people have suggested it to the family. Her mom is just heartbroken and seems to feel so helpless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro