PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find it interesting though .. that the "summer of 12" (and in no particular order) .. Kortne and BH's "roommate" moves out .. moves to Calif .. 2 break ins occur in the apt and only 1 reported to LE .. Kortne takes a trip to Calif .. Kortne goes missing .. all of this within 3 months time??? Don't know if its enought to tie together .. but I know it's too much to ignore

There is so much weird stuff swirling around, it's amazing. Lots of really interesting stuff.

Something is really fishy. There are things that should be known. Like I said, KS's boyfriend should have just about all the info they need to identify threats, trips and debt's owed. So it is very fishy that SS knows nothing or says he knows nothing. Perhaps LE is not telling him anything for some reason. It's impossible for me to believe that they didn't identify whoever she got into a fight with that night. As we know, she was dancing with friends, so there were witnesses. The boyfriend would know who the fight was with. If I can tie KS to Sacramento in 5 minutes, why is the trip mysterious to investigators?

The whole thing is fishy.

When and if the full story ever comes out, it's going to be a good one.

I guess I wonder IF Kortnes visit to Calif was a "friendly" visit ... the two are not Facebook friends .. if that means anything .. (which it may or may not)

If memory serves, former roommate friends with mom and on a special KS FB page set up after her disappearance.

Maybe the story will be good, but I do not think the outcome will be.

There is so much weird stuff swirling around, it's amazing. Lots of really interesting stuff.

Something is really fishy. There are things that should be known. Like I said, KS's boyfriend should have just about all the info they need to identify threats, trips and debt's owed. So it is very fishy that SS knows nothing or says he knows nothing. Perhaps LE is not telling him anything for some reason. It's impossible for me to believe that they didn't identify whoever she got into a fight with that night. As we know, she was dancing with friends, so there were witnesses. The boyfriend would know who the fight was with. If I can tie KS to Sacramento in 5 minutes, why is the trip mysterious to investigators?

I agree with you that the boyfriend may be able to answer almost all of the questions we have, at least about everything that happened up until he was locked up that night (including the Sacramento trip [which he may have gone on with KS] & who the debt is owed to). Hopefully he has shared this with LE. My guess is that he has. I also think that LE knows what the Sacramento trip was about and probably suspects that a drug debt is the reason for her likely kidnapping. If LE doesn't know that KS's former roommate moved to Sacramento earlier in the year and apparently came back to the area a week before CP got arrested this last time, they should know now.

While LE's holding back certain information must be frustrating to SS (and to a lesser degree the WS community), I think they're are doing this so that no one takes justice into their own hands, the guilty parties have less of an opportunity to make a run for it or get their stories straight, and LE has more time to build an airtight case.

Just my opinion, of course.

Th boyfriend may have not known who she fought with at The Hardware Bar as he was in police custody when it happened. She disappeared before he got out.

I did see a Facebook post from someone who said they were Kortne's roommate but she had moved to CA an month before Kortne disappeared.

Many things are starting to make sense now.

While LE's holding back certain information must be frustrating to SS (and to a lesser degree the WS community), I think they're are doing this so that no one takes justice into their own hands, the guilty parties have less of an opportunity to make a run for it or get their stories straight, and LE has more time to build an airtight case.

I hope you are right. I'm just getting this feeling that we're being duped.

A long shot theory I have kept on the back burner is one that involves KS as a confidential informant. A quick google search indicates that the Sacramento area has had an abundance of large scale drug busts in the past 12 months. This theory would explain the fishiness some of you are experiencing.

I thought about the confidential informant possibility as well, but if something happened to her because she was a CI wouldn't it make sense that the police would be well aware of what she was doing and even if she was caught in the act by the wrong side, LE would have known something went wrong?

Or could she have been a CI who decided she didn't want to play anymore, so she took off to avoid either side? This still does not seem realistic to me.

I'm not so sure LE doesn't have alot of answers we don't know about .. they may have shared some with SS but I'm sure not all .. as the father of a missing person .. LE may feel there is a chance that he may take matters into his own hands interfering with the investigation.

I'm sure LE is not incapable to the point that they have not identified the person/persons she fought with at the Hardware Bar. They may be keeping this quiet for a few reasons .. These people may be totally seperate from the case therefore there is no reason to publically identify them. They may suspect this person/persons have a great deal to do with or knowledge about her disappearance therefore they may not want them to think they suspect them. Heck .. maybe this person/persons are working with LE with information or obtaining new info towards a resolution to the case.

I think we may be "inching" towards closure .. just a gut feeling.

Please look at the latest post on the Come Home Kortne Facebook Page. I'm not sure if it has any relevance, but it may. The post depicts an unidentified offender who was apparently seen around the chocolate land motel in Hershey PA on July 27th and July 28th of 2012. This unidentified offender is wanted for murder and multiple kidnappings and all of his victims are slender young females with blond hair that all look very similar.

I also looked at the distance between the chocolate land motel in Hershey PA and Palmyra PA, Goggle maps stated that by traveling US 422 East, the two locations are only 1.1 mile apart, just a 3 minute commute.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Come-Home-Kortne/296897600346850?fref=ts

Saw it. That's the guy that is wanted in the Morgan Harrington murder in Charlottesville, Va. At least his image....he is linked to Morgan by DNA.

Please look at the latest post on the Come Home Kortne Facebook Page. I'm not sure if it has any relevance, but it may. The post depicts an unidentified offender who was apparently seen around the chocolate land motel in Hershey PA on July 27th and July 28th of 2012. This unidentified offender is wanted for murder and multiple kidnappings and all of his victims are slender young females with blond hair that all look very similar.

I also looked at the distance between the chocolate land motel in Hershey PA and Palmyra PA, Goggle maps stated that by traveling US 422 East, the two locations are only 1.1 mile apart, just a 3 minute commute.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Come-Home-Kortne/296897600346850?fref=ts

These sketch drawings of this unidentified suspect were drawn in 2005. I find it kinda hard to believe that someone that has allegedly kidnapped several women over the course of the past 7 years had failed to alter his appearance at all.

Not impossible .. just kinda improbable to me .. again I say .. if Kortne was disappeared by an unidentified person .. she has to be the unluckiest person on this earth given the controversial day that she had.

In my opinion the facebook page Come Home Kortne may be run by a younger person .. The likes on the page were that of Justin Bieber and Niki Minag ...

There were people that questioned the validity of the sketch and the admin person fired back with some contempt. The page posted two different photos this morning with 2 different African American males that the page claimed to be the same man. After googling the images .. I determined that one was a Christan rap artist and the other was indeed a Sargent in the Airborne unit that was scribed on the sketch.

For me personally .. I just don't put too much faith in that page as being one for a source of any credible information. But then again .. that's just me.

I wanted to add .. The page can no longer be accessed. Not sure if that's a temporary thing or not.

Also .. I would think .. if this guy was in the military and with a specific unit .. he would be easy to track and question.

In my opinion the facebook page Come Home Kortne may be run by a younger person .. The likes on the page were that of Justin Bieber and Niki Minag ...

There were people that questioned the validity of the sketch and the admin person fired back with some contempt. The page posted two different photos this morning with 2 different African American males that the page claimed to be the same man. After googling the images .. I determined that one was a Christan rap artist and the other was indeed a Sargent in the Airborne unit that was scribed on the sketch.

For me personally .. I just don't put too much faith in that page as being one for a source of any credible information. But then again .. that's just me.

I wanted to add .. The page can no longer be accessed. Not sure if that's a temporary thing or not.

I also agree that the page is run by a younger person and it's odd that it's suddenly been shut down or is no longer accessible.

Like I said earlier, I don't know if this guy had anything to do with KS disappearance or not, but it is something that should be looked into by LE, especially considering that the DA's number one theory is that she was kidnapped.

This definitely is the guy that is wanted in the Morgan Harrington murder. Unfortunately, I did not see the other pictures that were posted this morning on the Come Home Kortne facebook page, but from your research those pictures do not seem valid.

I know there was mention that this unidentified suspect was in the military at one point in time, however my thinking is that he may have gone awol or been discharged years ago and if that's the case, he may not be so easy to track.

And I completely agree, that if this guy kidnapped KS, she would certainly be the unluckiest person possible in light of all of the events that went on that night.

These sketch drawings of this unidentified suspect were drawn in 2005. I find it kinda hard to believe that someone that has allegedly kidnapped several women over the course of the past 7 years had failed to alter his appearance at all.

Not impossible .. just kinda improbable to me .. again I say .. if Kortne was disappeared by an unidentified person .. she has to be the unluckiest person on this earth given the controversial day that she had.

I have looked at other fliers of this same unidentified suspect and some of those state that he may have altered his appearance since the original sketch. There are other sketches that have been done showing him clean shaven for instance. If you google Morgan Harrington and search through images you will see the other sketches.

As for the information that is scribbled on the sketch that was posted on the come home Kortne page, while I can't validate all of it, some of it does seems legitimate. For instance, at the bottom of the sketch next to the information provided for the Fayetteville NC Police department, you can see Detective Lockle, however the rest is cut off. I happen to know that Detective Locklear is in charge of the investigation regarding Kelli Bordeaux who went missing out of Fayetteville NC in 2012.

The sketch mentions that this man is wanted for a kidnapping that happened in Fayetteville NC in 2012, which I believe may be referring to the Kelli Bordeaux case, she was also enlisted in the army.

The Charlottsville VA murder that's mentioned on the sketch in 2009 is referring to Morgan Harrington and that information is accurate.

I can't be certain, but I believe the kidnapping in Tennessee in 2011 may refer to the Holly Bobo case.

There is also mention of this man being wanted for a kidnapping the occurred in VA in 2012, I believe this refers to Heather Hodges.

While it's impossible to verify that the scribbled writing on the sketch is accurate, it's interesting to say the least. All of these women were indeed blond and have similar facial features.

Still, I agree that KS would have to the most unluckiest person on the earth to have encountered this unidentified suspect, but if he truly was within a short distance from her home, it can't be ruled out.

I saw this posted on Facebook from Connected to the Case. So now, they are calling this unknown suspect that showed up in a sketch yesterday on the Come Home Kortne Facebook Page a serial killer, so maybe they are looking at him regarding more cases than just that of Morgan Harrington. I have emailed them and I'm hoping to get some kind of clarification.

Connected To The Case (@c2case) shared a link via MailChimp.
10 hours ago
We're on the hunt for a serial killer that may be tied to the brutal murder of Morgan Harrington. There is a $150,000 reward. Lacey Gaines was killed by someone she knew. Let's close this case. Chief Crime Fighter Morgan Wright was featured on Fox News. Watch the video. Be sure to follow us on Twitter - @c2case. And if you have any information on our cases call 855 TIPS C2C, use our web-based tip form or DM us at @c2case. You can remain anonymous. Click - Connect - Share - Solve

I have looked at other fliers of this same unidentified suspect and some of those state that he may have altered his appearance since the original sketch. There are other sketches that have been done showing him clean shaven for instance. If you google Morgan Harrington and search through images you will see the other sketches.

As for the information that is scribbled on the sketch that was posted on the come home Kortne page, while I can't validate all of it, some of it does seems legitimate. For instance, at the bottom of the sketch next to the information provided for the Fayetteville NC Police department, you can see Detective Lockle, however the rest is cut off. I happen to know that Detective Locklear is in charge of the investigation regarding Kelli Bordeaux who went missing out of Fayetteville NC in 2012.

The sketch mentions that this man is wanted for a kidnapping that happened in Fayetteville NC in 2012, which I believe may be referring to the Kelli Bordeaux case, she was also enlisted in the army.

The Charlottsville VA murder that's mentioned on the sketch in 2009 is referring to Morgan Harrington and that information is accurate.

I can't be certain, but I believe the kidnapping in Tennessee in 2011 may refer to the Holly Bobo case.

There is also mention of this man being wanted for a kidnapping the occurred in VA in 2012, I believe this refers to Heather Hodges.

While it's impossible to verify that the scribbled writing on the sketch is accurate, it's interesting to say the least. All of these women were indeed blond and have similar facial features.

Still, I agree that KS would have to the most unluckiest person on the earth to have encountered this unidentified suspect, but if he truly was within a short distance from her home, it can't be ruled out.

wouldn't this follow the petite blonde theory that le adamantly denies :banghead:

i personally think it was somewhere kourtne encountered that day, but you never know i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member