PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had they left immediately after she would have died around 4 am, dumped the body and immediately returned at approx 7 am .. just in time for CP to be seen on video at local convenience store around 7:30 am.

It fits a potential timeline.

She also wasn't reported missing until Monday morning .. so someone had all day Sunday to dispose of her body as well.

The thing that makes me believe this isn't Kortne is the wording of all the articles I am reading. They all say the "body" of a woman was found .. by now Kortne (if indeed deceased) would be reduced to skeletal remains. I think there is a chance that articles would read, skeletal remains found in a field if it was her.

The Bethel Township on the map is in Delaware County, not Berks - about 5 miles from my house.

The location of the body is only about a mile off of I-78 and within seconds of a Flying J/ Pilot Truck Stop. I would bet the body has not been there very long. There are farm fields there but it also adjoins Rt 645 which is a "main" road that goes over the mountain to Pine Grove.

I think the body was found on that little triangle of woods I have circled, where Musselman and Beagle roads meet?

If I'm correct, that really looks like someone just turned off 78 hwy and dumped the body at the first convenient bit of wilderness they found. Unless they came along Camp Swatara rd, up from Frystown or Myerstown.

I think this is a local victim. And a local perp. (If it proves to be foul play.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 112
It is rural there, but gets even more rural if you drive a little further north to go over the mountain. My guess would be it would be a convenient place to dump a body if you got off the interstate there and wanted to get back on.

Alishia Eller, 24, Found Deceased Saturday, 4/19, in Berks County.

Thanks to Goose22, and Zwiebel for these links.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/in...y_body_alishia_elle.html#incart_river_default

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9509553

Our Condolences To Alishia's Loved Ones,
And Our Appreciation To The Recovery Participants.

It might be interesting to note that this young woman is around Kortnes age .. she also has drug related charges in Berks, Lebanon and Dauphin counties .. all counties with "ties" to Kortnes case .. I have made one "distant link" on Facebook between Kortne and Alishia .. they had at least 1 mutual acquaintance in common.

Pennlive states that State Police are investigating .. hopefully this may lead to some answers in Kortnes case as well.

Kortne Turns 23 Tomorrow/Thursday, April 24th.

May The Media Give Her Case More Publicity.

Diane has sadly been confirmed deceased, found in the pond in Ransom Township.

Police would like to speak to a man in relation to Alishia's death, and would also like to know where his car is. A lot has happened on that thread since yesterday. Our sleuthers have been very busy.

I don't have a clue if it could be connected to kortne's case. Here is the link to Alishia's case anyhow, so you can form your own opinions.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241857&highlight=alishia+eller

ETA: The age of 24 seems to be important in Alishia's case, but Kortne was only 21 when she vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop