PA - LaToyia Figueroa, 24, pregnant, Philadelphia, 18 July 2005

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very sad... and her own mother was killed too... when Latoyia was a toddler. (per CNN)

I wonder if maybe a jealous ex-girlfriend of the boyfriend could be a person of interest, since she was kicked in the stomach?

Prayers for LaToyia this is not looking good at all, her poor daughter too :(

Bobbisangel said:
It just never stops does it?? Another pregnant woman missing. I wish the article would have given a little more info. Anyone know anymore then what info was given? I wonder if she has a husband, ex-husband, boyfriend, ex-boyfriend...
:

She is 5 months pregnant---apparently so.

Gosh, she has the cutest smile!:(

with love and prayers,

Ariel

Who would have a reason for wanting her to lose the baby....did she make it to her boyfriend's house after her doctor appt? Evidentally getting kicked in the stomach didn't cause her to lose the baby so someone decided to take matters further. Hope they are checkin out that boyfriend with a fine tooth comb. Odd that he doesn't want to be identified. You would think that he would want to be involved in helping to find her through the media. Maybe he will set up a search on his own and they will find her!!

I just heard a quick bit about LaToyia on Fox - my prayers go out to her family and friends. I wish there was more media involvement with this, there's not much reported out there. :(

As far as I'm concerned, the fact that she was last with the BF and by his own admission she was last KNOWN to have been in his apartment, LE should get a SW for his house and car, PRONTO!!

This case is starting to have a familiar ring to it. :(

JMHO
fran

Greta is going to be talking about this case on her show shortly. Just a heads up.

Prayers for Latoyia and her family.

Could someone please change the title of this thread to include LaToya's name? "Missing Pregnant Woman" is just not specific enough --- there seems to be a new case every week now.

fran said:
As far as I'm concerned, the fact that she was last with the BF and by his own admission she was last KNOWN to have been in his apartment, LE should get a SW for his house and car, PRONTO!!

This case is starting to have a familiar ring to it. :(

JMHO
fran

It sure is. It's a bit unbelievable that his name hasn't been made public, and by and large he's being referred to as a "male friend". He's the father of her baby, and her boyfriend, and the last one to see her alive although she took the day off from work to be with him.

There are cases where it seems deadly obvious who committed the crime and somehow they are never really looked at. This one is one of those.

Meanwhile, her family is out posting posters in the neighborhood looking for her. LOOK AT THAT MAN.

Expect this case to heat up, BIG TIME! IMO

Just saw segments on FOX and MSNBC. Someone knows something, perhaps a little media pressure will get this police agency to give LaToyia the attention she deserves!!

Who is this BF?

JMHO
fran

Ok, I hope I get this straight. This is from a phone interview with the missing woman's grandmother Figueroa on FOX news.

LaToyia's uncle is a homicide det.
LaToyia's family lives on the opposite side of Philadelphia.
LaToyia's grandmother didn't know she was pregnant until she went missing.
LaToyia's family does not know the boyfriend,(I don't even know if they know his name.)

The BF said he last saw LaToyia at the 52nd street train station when she was going to work after the doctor's appointment and after lunch.

From an earlier interview with LaToyia's father and uncle:

The recent incident in which LaToyia was attacked (also kicked in stomach) and robbed of her wallet was the BF's ex GF.

LaToyia's father said the BF was playing the two women against each other.

The BF is cooperating with LE (who is he?) :confused:

Police say they have no suspects. :eek:

Lots of police are out in neighborhood parks etc., looking for the missing woman.

JMHO
fran

fran said:
Ok, I hope I get this straight. This is from a phone interview with the missing woman's grandmother Figueroa on FOX news.

LaToyia's uncle is a homicide det.
LaToyia's family lives on the opposite side of Philadelphia.
LaToyia's grandmother didn't know she was pregnant until she went missing.
LaToyia's family does not know the boyfriend,(I don't even know if they know his name.)

The BF said he last saw LaToyia at the 52nd street train station when she was going to work after the doctor's appointment and after lunch.

From an earlier interview with LaToyia's father and uncle:

The recent incident in which LaToyia was attacked (also kicked in stomach) and robbed of her wallet was the BF's ex GF.

LaToyia's father said the BF was playing the two women against each other.

The BF is cooperating with LE (who is he?) :confused:

Police say they have no suspects. :eek:

Lots of police are out in neighborhood parks etc., looking for the missing woman.

JMHO
fran
Fran,

Thanks so much for the update. Lucky for her that her uncle is a homicide detective!

Just heard on the radio that they are now searching the big park (Cobbs Creek) near where she went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01
Back