PA - Leon Katz, infant, murdered, and twin, injured by babysitter, Pittsburgh- June 24, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Of course, she could've injured his genital area without changing a diaper. However, figure a diaper must've been off the twin for her to know about genital injuries. MOO, anything is possible, so no sense in laboring over it.
It would seem that there would be no valid reason to see a genital injury unless the diaper was off for a good reason.

My opinion: she’s a psychopath. She had deep resentment toward one or both of the parents. (Was she ever romantically involved with either parent? Or did she want to be? Feelings of betrayal here.)

She planned on hurting the babies or at least one of them to get to the parents. I think she planned to make it look as though the injuries were caused by the parents, which likely means she did whatever she did right after they left. (To make the timeline murky when the medical examiner/doctors tried to create a timeline of the injuries.)

I’m wondering if the deceased twin was actually unconscious or already deceased when the parents returned, but she distracted them with the other baby’s injuries and they left for the hospital without realizing the other baby had been injured too.

I can’t explain why but I have this feeling that she may have bitten the baby’s penis. That would cause redness, swelling, bruising, and possibly abrasions from teeth.

Her goal was to cause great suffering.
If this is true — and it very well might be— I hope somehow the facts will come out. This would make her truly a dangerous sociopath, and not simply someone who had a meltdown under stressful circumstances.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meteora47
Back