Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks JJ1492, good deed.
Another coincidence but in the picture that was taken as the car is fully engulfed, if you look in the side mirror there is a red car going the other way, but I cant tell if its a kia…. Makes you think
Those of you that have looked at the fire photos, do you know if the apartment number matches the address on court documents? I guess it's possible that they live in separate apartments but same building.

Oh your good cjl570, really good!!! I had to go back and look to see what you were talking about. I never even noticed the red car. I had to zoom in to see it.
Additionally, I just went on Google Maps past (JS) the apartment building as I have done before and I noticed a vehicle parked where the car fire was which I also noticed before. I believe the silver colored vehicle is the alleged girlfriend's car but for some unknown reason it looks gold in the fire picture. Maybe the sun hitting it, the reflection of the flames. Who knows ?

Additionally, I just went on Google Maps past (JS) the apartment building as I have done before and I noticed a vehicle parked where the car fire was which I also noticed before. I believe the silver colored vehicle is the alleged girlfriend's car but for some unknown reason it looks gold in the fire picture. Maybe the sun hitting it, the reflection of the flames. Who knows ?
Until you described it as gold, I had described it as grey. I went back to check and low and behold, it looked gold.

Oh your good cjl570, really good!!! I had to go back and look to see what you were talking about. I never even noticed the red car. I had to zoom in to see it.
This the million dollar question to me. What was the reasoning for Smoker's activity at Harvest Structures (3104 Harvest Drive)?

Why go all the way east, either towards home, work, or welsh mountains, but then return to a location significantly closer to the abduction two hours later?
He might have kept the stockings and bra as a trophy but then thought better of it especially realizing I can't take these home my girlfriend will find them. So he buried them behind Harvest Structures. He might have returned there to make sure they weren't discovered by someone or dug up by an animal. This is just me throwing out my opinion of course.

Officials just brought in a map of different locations involved in the Linda Stoltzfoos' investigation as well as photos of Justo Smoker's car. He's the man charged with kidnapping Stoltzfoos.

EdEJxiIWAAUDc8v
EdEJyzrXoAM5URz

EdEJyKEWoAATmCy

https://twitter.com/GraceGriffaton/status/1283818140493897728

I can see why the witnesses described the car as red-orange
I had been wondering about that ... (thinking why don't they know the difference between red & orange; are they colourblind?)
so now I see that they were very accurate in their description

BBM.

I am familiar with the phenomenon of RAD, but I don't know when it became recognized as a diagnosis. JS would have been that street-living feral child over a quarter of a century ago. Would a disorder as severe as RAD have been recognized then by child advocates, and would his adoptive family have been prepared for his emotional needs and the possibility that intensive longterm therapy would be required for this child? Would an adoption agency even have known how to do that preparation so long ago?

His adoptive father made a comment to the effect that JS had been trouble from the moment they adopted him. If the family, no matter how willing and generous, was untrained in how to nurture a profoundly disturbed child, that would point to their not knowing the extent of services JS needed to become a healthy, functioning, non-disturbed adult. And it might point to those services not even existing or being accessible at that time. In which case, what an all-around tragedy his impoverished beginnings have brought about for this well-meaning adoptive family, for the neglected and likely abused little street child that JS was, and for all those he has terrorized and visited harm on in his adult years, including the wholly innocent victim in this case Linda Stoltzfoos, and the family and wider community who love her. MOO.

Edited to add: another tragic case involving an RAD-afflicted adoptee, who tragically killed both of his adoptive parents while still a young child, is the Eckert case in New Hampshire. NH - James and Lizette Eckert ; shot to death by their adopted son . I really do wonder how troubled JS' post-adoption childhood was, despite the dedication and love of the Smoker parents.
IMO very well said. I have spent time in several third world countries (are we still allowed to call them that?)-Dominican Republic, Djibouti, Yemen, and Egypt. The children in the street begging and sleeping outside smh I will never forget. The impact on JS life and subsequently Linda and her family and community-very sad

He might have kept the stockings and bra as a trophy but then thought better of it especially realizing I can't take these home my girlfriend will find them. So he buried them behind Harvest Structures. He might have returned there to make sure they weren't discovered by someone or dug up by an animal. This is just me throwing out my opinion of course.
I was thinking he may have buried them there near the railroad tracks because yes, they are trophy's, and due to the RR's connection between different locations he frequented, he could have returned at a later date to retrieve them easily on say a 4 wheeler, or a dirt bike, or even walking , and would know exactly where they are buried, using the business as a reference. They would be much easier to find than burying them in the woods, and he would have been able to do so undetected.
All speculation.

I was thinking he may have buried them there near the railroad tracks because yes, they are trophy's, and due to the RR's connection between different locations he frequented, he could have returned at a later date to retrieve them easily on say a 4 wheeler, or a dirt bike, or even walking , and would know exactly where they are buried, using the business as a reference. They would be much easier to find than burying them in the woods, and he would have been able to do so undetected.
All speculation.
Oh that's good Rocky1, the RR connection between different locations he frequented. You might have hit on something there LE hasn't thought of.

All speculation.
It should also be noted that Smoker could access the railroad from his home, without ever crossing a street or highway. I know this area very well.

I thought someone mentioned RR tracks near or at his employment site but i'm not positive now. Maybe Linda Stoltzfoos is buried there.
Yes there are double railroad tracks to the rear of his home, also double railroad tracks to the rear of his work place (dutchland) and double rail road tracks where they found the bra (shed Place). Very odd, or coincidence.

Yes there are double railroad tracks to the rear of his home, also double railroad tracks to the rear of his work place (dutchland) and double rail road tracks where they found the bra (shed Place). Very odd, or coincidence.
This is strictly my opinion but he thought about committing this type of crime long before he actually did it. I'm sure he had planned and walked these sites before hand.

EDIT: I'm sure he thought about committing....

Let me clarify that if the railroad mentioned is the same railroad that the old steam engine runs on.
I may be wrong, but I believe someone mentioned the RR goes from Philly to Harrisburg?
From the photos, there are two sets of tracks, so maybe one set of tracks are what you are referencing?

I may be wrong, but I believe someone mentioned the RR goes from Philly to Harrisburg?
From the photos, there are two sets of tracks, so maybe one set of tracks are what you are referencing?
I don't know if you know the area but it would be the first set of tracks you cross on Black Horse Rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse