Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday, July 21st:
*Preliminary Hearing-POSTPONED! (@ 9am ET) - PA – Linda Stoltzfoos (18) (last seen June 21, 2020, Bird-In-Hand, Lancaster County) – *Justo Roberto Smoker (34) arrested (7/10/20 at work at Dutchland, Inc.), charged & arraigned (7/11/20) with felony 1st degree kidnapping to inflict injury/terror & misdemeanor false imprisonment. Denied bail. Held without bond.
Case info reference post #965 here:
ACTIVE SEARCH - PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest*

7/11/20 Update: Appeared before Magisterial District Judge B. Denise Commins for a preliminary arraignment. Charged with felony kidnapping to inflict injury/terror & misdemeanor false imprisonment. Denied bail. Bail Action Reason: Due to the nature of the charges & ongoing investigation into the status of the victim. Next preliminary hearing on 7/21/20.
7/20/20 Update: Preliminary hearing has been postponed. No future date set yet.
Thank you @Niner for the update !!!

Actually, the vultures circling is a very important indicator.
I have read this in numerous cases and it is always accurate.
I imagine the Amish community and the rest of us around here are pretty vigilant these days about checking into vulture/buzzard activity and also those nasty green flies. If you see too many of those flies, you’d better check around and be prepared for a gross surprise.

Nowhere in here does it say that Linda removed her own bra.

Section 4 indicates that one of Linda's friends, L.E., verified that she'd seen Linda after the church service concluded and she mentioned that Linda left the premises barefooted and carrying her shoes in her hand. Section 21 states that the bra and "foot stockings" were located at 3104 Harvest Drive, Ronks, PA; the report reads "The articles of clothing were identified [by her family members]...as similar to clothing she wore on the day of her disappearance; specifically, the size and style of bra, and that the stockings would be tied in a knot for her to carry as she walked barefooted home from church."

I think this is an important distinction--if there is no evidence whatsoever indicating she removed her own bra after church, then a reasonable (and awful) inference can be drawn about how it came to be removed from her and subsequently discovered at the Harvest Drive address.
Not to mention whatever caused LE to believe Linda has been harmed from the evidence they have. Not sure if that’s from what might have been found on the clothing or from vehicle or other evidence. I’ve always leaned toward some sort of blood evidence on the clothing JS buried.

Well, like I said in my original post, I was looking at this from a different angle and that's why I took the time to put that post together. I think I'll just respectfully disagree not only with you, but with the other posters that disagree with me. And that's okay, we're all here to toss ideas around. There's no ego or hard feelings in this, we all have a common goal to find Linda. I just feel like the bra/stocking subject is open for interpretation and I obviously interpret it a different way. The other really interesting thing is that the guy took pictures from inside JS's car. Why did he do that? There must have been something alarming there. I don't think most people run around just willy nilly taking pictures of the inside of cars. The license plate...yes, the inside, not usually, unless there's something there.
I recall it being said the person who took the photos of inside JS’ vehicle saw something white. I’ve wondered if it was her bra

I recall it being said the person who took the photos of inside JS’ vehicle saw something white. I’ve wondered if it was her bra
Where did you read about the pictures the business owner took? Also is JS still on facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties