Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just reviewed the report of the fire at 3250 Lincoln Highway. I read below that on 6/23 they responded to 313 Enterprise Dr. for a missing 18 year old female. Something about boats. Would someone please read and explain ? TIA.

I'm leaning that way too. I think he drove by her, and made the choice right there and turned around. If it was planned, he would have been driving up and down that road waiting for her and the guy sitting on his porch would have noticed that. The cams would have captured it too imo.
I am on the proverbial fence with that.
I haven't decided yet if it was planned (would he know when services were over? and she would be walking back?) or if it was circumstance that he drove down the road and saw her and decided last minute to abduct her?
girl-sitting-on-fence-white-260nw-250308763.jpg

It's in the arrest report, which cannot be "copy and pasted". It is not in an MSM report as far as I know.

Justo Smoker Charges

Nowhere in here does it say that Linda removed her own bra.

Section 4 indicates that one of Linda's friends, L.E., verified that she'd seen Linda after the church service concluded and she mentioned that Linda left the premises barefooted and carrying her shoes in her hand. Section 21 states that the bra and "foot stockings" were located at 3104 Harvest Drive, Ronks, PA; the report reads "The articles of clothing were identified [by her family members]...as similar to clothing she wore on the day of her disappearance; specifically, the size and style of bra, and that the stockings would be tied in a knot for her to carry as she walked barefooted home from church."

I think this is an important distinction--if there is no evidence whatsoever indicating she removed her own bra after church, then a reasonable (and awful) inference can be drawn about how it came to be removed from her and subsequently discovered at the Harvest Drive address.

"That's the Engine Control Unit."
Not to get too far OT, but....
There's another control unit that deploys the airbag in a crash contains an Event Data Recorder. That records many things like speed, direction of travel, when the brakes were applied, throttle position, along with many other things. It also contains a GPS that can give your location to render help in the event of a crash in some cases. Travel can't be traced though because when a crash occurs, the EDV is activated and records roughly 30 seconds before the crash happened, so it's only recording in a loop and then erased until a crash happens. After the crash, that data is then stored and it takes special tools to retrieve the data. Some states won't allow LE to access the data unless it's a fatal accident.
I am trying to understand the technical details ( I am not tech savvy)
But is this similar to like what the "Black box" would be on an airplane ??

The criminal complaint does NOT say she removed her bra before walking home from church. <modsnip>

<modsnip: quoted post was modsnipped>

Second, the family said she knotted her stockings together. The bra and the stockings were knotted together when they were found. Do you think the family is lying or do you think JS knew she did this so he took her bra off and knotted it to her stockings?

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the back, easy to access the rail tracks but appears to be a busy line? looks like a steam train goes along there?

You can see the grey building you were talking about.

Edited - I think there is camera's at the Stolzfuz Builders

I keep reading about rail road tracks. Do trains run on those tracks? If yes, could JS have put her body in a train car? Train left and when they would find her body. How would they know where body came from? Just a thought.

... I'm just not sure
According to the tape JS was about 4 minutes ahead of LS:
  • 12:36:53 JS pulled into the farm lane off of Beechdale
  • 12:40:50 LS is seen walking along Beechdale
  • 12:41:18 JS approaches LS
  • 12:41:52 Car pulls out of farm lane on to Beechdale
I don't believe that LS reached Beechdale before 12:39. I feel like we are missing something. I just keep going around and around in circles over this point...
I agree-- I feel there is something missing.
Unless he was lying in await for her-- which would be pre-planned.
But WHY???

I just can't see JS driving his car up any of the fire/jeep trails off of Gault road. The risk of getting stuck is too great. Most individuals are not going to drag or carry a body very far into the woods. Trails and fire roads offer the path of least resistance.
So glad you are in here @Trackergd
I always value your input and glad you are here to offer your expertise so that Linda can be found.

I keep reading about rail road tracks. Do trains run on those tracks? If yes, could JS have put her body in a train car? Train left and when they would find her body. How would they know where body came from? Just a thought.

There are a couple of live cams on the tracks, not sure if they are near any of the points of interest. Maybe someone more local would know. Here's the link to the cams. View Strasburg Rail Road Remotely: LIVE Webcams and Google Streetview! - Strasburg Rail Road

I just reviewed the report of the fire at 3250 Lincoln Highway. I read below that on 6/23 they responded to 313 Enterprise Dr. for a missing 18 year old female. Something about boats. Would someone please read and explain ? TIA.

313 is the fire dept.
Everyone must’ve have reported there before they headed out.

If someone was trying to hide something they wouldn’t want to attract LE to their location.

If he lived in back building, the car fire is unimportant.
RSBM

I had the same thought earlier, living in the back gray house means the car fire at the brick house is total coincidence. Then Jrsnader's post hit me like a brick; JS definitely did not want LE attracted to his location. So if a car fire attracts all the local authorities to JS's apartment, JS knows he is free to go wherever he wants and do what ever he wants without worrying about the police for an hour or more.

Car fire as a distraction to LE/cover for activities. MOO.

Second, the family said she knotted her stockings together. The bra and the stockings were knotted together when they were found. Do you think the family is lying or do you think JS knew she did this so he took her bra off and knotted it to her stockings?

The report states that the dark colored foot stockings were found knotted together, consistent with what Linda’s friend said she saw when she watched Linda depart after church. The report does not say the bra was knotted up with them. The searchers found a bra, and also found a pair of foot stockings knotted together.

the stockings were knotted together, not the bra and stockings

Just thinking her clothes were buried and she would be a virgin, anyone think he traded her off to someone into the sex trade? Random thoughts of mine
UGH-- as much as I hate to think about this, it is a possibility, however, I feel that since he buried her undergarments in a familiar location, IMO, I don't think this is the case. I feel he was trying to bury, get rid of evidence. But JMO and anything is possible.

There's a local webslueth member who messaged me. I can't seem to message you back. It was about tall grass. If you're reading this, just know, I'm not local, I'm near Pottstown. Sounds like you are. My advice to you is look for turkey vultures in the area. I know it's gross, but it's a very important indicator.
Wildthing3
If you'd like to message someone, click on their name next to one of their posts. A window will pop up and it will say "start a conversation" click that, and you can post your message and send it.
BTW, I know Pottstown fairly well.

Thank you, I've responded to several people already and it worked just fine. This one times out and says I can try again in X amount of seconds. Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste