Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has LE looked around and dug near where her clothes were found?

It sounds like her remains are nearby.
My guess, as well, would be she is buried. The fact that apparently buzzards have not been spotted circling in the area would lead me to believe she is either somewhere outside the area, or she is beneath the surface of the earth. The birds are reliable and when a lot of them are seen circling an area and /or on the ground, there is a good reason.

YAY.. so glad they caught him.
Now for him to tell where her body is at.
I was sitting in the Emergency room when I received notification he had been arrested and let out a whoop to which brought in 3 nurses thinking I was in pain. Ooppps.
Just had a leg injury that needed some antibiotics and sterioids so all is well but couldn't wait to get home to get on here and catch up.

Wow! I had a feeling this was going to be someone local and she will be found local. IMO after reading this article, it sounds like he was adopted by a Mennonite couple. Ex-PV wrestler gets 12 1/2 - 30 yrs. for area holdups
I'm was surprised to read that there was video of the abduction. This is all so similiar to Mollie Tibbetts.
I pray that he will talk and say where she is at.

I wasn't able to find, in the quoted article, information stating that the suspect's parents were Mennonite. Did I miss it?

He works at Dutchland, Inc, a supplier (We specialize in engineering, manufacturing, and constructing circular, rectangular & elliptical pre-stressed, post-tensioned concrete tanks, custom designed ...).

On Friday night, when East Lampeter Township police, state police and the FBI arrested Smoker, he was at work at Dutchland Inc., a water treatment supply company. Paradise man charged with kidnapping Linda Stoltzfoos, search continues

So, so similar to Sasha ! What is wrong with people?

We hear horrid stories continually.:(:(:(
We are not safe anywhere.
When you look back at these cases, you wonder 'what next'.
Even in our homes, near our homes, all around us, these Creeps are active, as they search for victims.
Hope, with added LE technology, scientific evidence, many are caught, Justice being served.
So many families, friends affected.

You never know what an attorney will say. It's their job to defend the defendant even if they know they are 100% guilty. I don't think the meet up or went willingly will work especially more so l since the victim appears deceased.

But if they don’t find her body (and if Tracker is right, they won’t), that leaves some wiggle room. Not for me, though-if I was a juror, he’d be toast

But if they don’t find her body (and if Tracker is right, they won’t), that leaves some wiggle room. Not for me, though-if I was a juror, he’d be toast
If they don't find her body, there may be no murder conviction, and if there's no murder conviction, there won't be a death sentence.
One exception to that would be in a case where someone has been kidnapped, and at the scene of the kidnapping, there's enough evidence left behind that the victim could not possibly be alive, for example, the amount of blood collected, or vital organs etc.

If they don't find her body, there may be no murder conviction, and if there's no murder conviction, there won't be a death sentence.
One exception to that would be in a case where someone has been kidnapped, and at the scene of the kidnapping, there's enough evidence left behind that the victim could not possibly be alive, for example, the amount of blood collected, or vital organs etc.
Not necessarily true re no murder conviction. Many cases have been successful with out a body. JMO.

Perhaps LE has that. We are not privy to anything. JMO
LE has probably already impounded his car to look for her hair, blood, DNA or any proof she was in his car. They probably went to his residence with search warrant. Most likely talked to co-workers asking about his demeanor etc. Plus, his hair or DNA might be on her clothes he buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille