Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *kidnapping arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read these pages over the last six months hoping for the miracle return of Linda to her family. How tragic that such evil visited this beautiful village with it's simple way of life that week in June.
I agree, and welcome!
I've watched a few You Tube videos where you can take a tour of Lancaster and Bird In Hand, and it's a beautiful area, no doubt.

Justo Smoker charged with Linda Stoltzfoos' murder [update]

To me it
I hope they have more evidence than what they have disclosed during the press conference that supports a murder charge.
Not using a bank account, not getting in touch with family, being happy within the community, no apparent reason to run away etc, doesn't mean she's dead. It could mean she's being held against her will perhaps, but not dead.
Elizabeth Smart was missing for longer than 6 months, and all the above was true in her case too.

Good for a defense lawyer to explore I guess. Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper wasn't locked up while she was missing though and they had no suspects other than that guy everybody thought it was.

Also how can they charge him with murder but not Derion Vence (Maleah Davis)?

Hearing set for man charged with killing missing Amish woman Linda Stoltzfoos

Dec. 24, 2020

A preliminary hearing has been scheduled for Justo Smoker, who was charged Monday with killing Linda Stoltzfoos, the Upper Leacock Township Amish woman authorities say Smoker abducted while she walked home from church in June.

The hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 30, before District Judge Denise Commins, but such hearings are frequently rescheduled.

Just looked in the court site & as usual he does not appear when articles say he is supposed to...
animated-smileys-christmas-031.gif

Good for a defense lawyer to explore I guess. Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper wasn't locked up while she was missing though and they had no suspects other than that guy everybody thought it was.

Also how can they charge him with murder but not Derion Vence (Maleah Davis)?
My guess is they have more evidence that we are not aware of yet.
If I remember right, they claimed she was no longer alive right after they found the buried items.

It's impossible to figure out the logic of someone capable of such evil.

Did he pull off the road suddenly and park behind the Mennonite church for 5 minutes to incapacitate or secure Linda to prevent her from escaping from the car?

Did he zip tie her hands to part of the car's interior which prevented her from lifting her arms up to those who waved at her? Was this why a sheared zip tie was found? Because he had to cut it to get her out of the car?

It's unfortunate that the trooper didn't arrive at the Harvest Drive Ronks address whilst Smoker was still there.

The business is an Amish contractor. Did Smoker know this and was burying some evidence in an attempt to frame them should it ever be found?

This case is so very sad.

I wonder if cadaver dogs hit in the area of the recovered clothing items. Perhaps he moved her from there.

Such a violation of the Amish way of life. A violation of an innocent girl, a violation of all human decency.

He's an animal.

The beast of the netherworld.

JMO

It's impossible to figure out the logic of someone capable of such evil.

Did he pull off the road suddenly and park behind the Mennonite church for 5 minutes to incapacitate or secure Linda to prevent her from escaping from the car?

Did he zip tie her hands to part of the car's interior which prevented her from lifting her arms up to those who waved at her? Was this why a sheared zip tie was found? Because he had to cut it to get her out of the car?
I believe we discussed him zip tying her to the car, but if I remember right, the only place he could have secured the zip tie through would have been the hole in the seat belt buckle, and she would have still been able to move her arms because the belt itself has the square hole, not the latch.
Then again, that was all speculation.

Just popping in this Christmas weekend, sending prayers to Linda's family and friends.
I sure wish she would be found.
I wish JS would just say where he put her.
Her family needs to bring her home.
I wish he would say where she is too.
It's not over yet but if he says where she is, that means he is guilty of murder. Right now, saying where she is is of no advantage to him. He has leverage. Perhaps the DA may offer him a plea deal if he tells where he left her. (That is if he killed her. He still stands innocent until proven guilty.)

Reading the Police Criminal Complaint, Paragraph 10. motion towards the head of Stoltzfoos consistent with placing something over her head.
Video's after that point note something white on the passenger side of JS's car. My opinion is that he placed something like a white feed sack over her head, then removed it later. I am working on a timeline from the Criminal Complaint to detail events in chronological order and to determine the rout of travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003