GUILTY PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, murdered, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so sad to hear this, but glad she has been found for her family's sake and peace.
Fly High sweet Linda !!

Do we know if this area has been searched before ???
It sounds familiar but maybe it was on the opposite side or around the area.

Presser tomorrow 11 AM so maybe we will find out more info.

It’s being reported that the location is at JS’ place of employment...Dutchland. I can’t place a link here but go to the Facebook page for Lancaster Online and the video is there.

Dan Nephin is live at Dutchland Inc

Reporter Dan Nephin is on the scene at Dutchland Inc. in Gap. This is the property on which a body has been discovered related to the missing person search for Linda Stoltzfoos

It’s being reported that the location is at JS’ place of employment...Dutchland. I can’t place a link here but go to the Facebook page for Lancaster Online and the video is there.
Dan Nephin is live at Dutchland Inc

Reporter Dan Nephin is on the scene at Dutchland Inc. in Gap. This is the property on which a body has been discovered related to the missing person search for Linda Stoltzfoos

I thought that was well-searched back then
but it doesn't surprise me

ETA: ok, reporter says most of the searches were concentrated near there (I guess in the general area) but not specifically where they have found her

I'm just so sad for her loved ones right now

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back