Found Deceased PA - Lindsey Piccone, 21, Tyler State Park, 6 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If LP left the area of her own accord (no depression, no thoughts of ending, etc.) then it is clear she is not alone or at least had assistance. The only argument that might support she had no help whatsoever is she hopped a Greyhound and headed to <somewhere>. Age 21, not many questions would be asked by ticketing agents, etc.

I hope current bf or recently-ex bf have been interviewed.

The person who I believe might be a current bf or maybe a bff-type seems not to have posted any comments on their FB page regarding LP's "missing" status... and the last action on their FB page is dated Tuesday, September 6, 2016.

Omg they posted a status with the dogs saying 'Mommy come home. Mommy we miss you. Mommy we keep looking in your room and your not there. Mommy plz come home!' awh that got me right there! Had me about to cry [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comments from family and friends posted on social media seem to imply confusion as to why LP has not yet returned home nor contacted anyone but yet, there also seems to be an 'underlying understanding'(?) why she left and they're simply waiting (hoping) for her to decide to come home.

Is whatever that caused LP not to want to return home so serious or egregious that the family and LE wouldn't consider it unusual that nearly three weeks have gone by without any contact from nor sighting of LP?

Is the answer to such ponder enough for LE to exclude foul play? It seems LE must have definitive evidence that goes beyond only the word of family and / or friends as to why LP has gone missing in order to exclude foul play.

An early report by an unnamed official indicated they were searching for someone (who was not identified at the time) considered as "endangered", but there was no further comment such as, the missing someone was abducted or the missing person voluntarily left with someone else. That leaves the impression family and / or LE believe LP fully acted on her own and was "endangered" on her own.

All roads seem to point to an extremely limited list of possibilities. Perhaps not even a 'list'. It's been nearly three weeks....

I wish we knew more regarding the search of the park...I feel like Lindsey may have been a danger to herself and now weeks of painful questions have continued for her family. Not trying to sound critical of what efforts LE has made, I just don't feel like Lindsey wandered off to start anew/fall off the radar. Especially not with the location her vehicle was found being seemingly special to her and her pups. This one sits on my heart all day.

I wish we knew more regarding the search of the park...I feel like Lindsey may have been a danger to herself and now weeks of painful questions have continued for her family. Not trying to sound critical of what efforts LE has made, I just don't feel like Lindsey wandered off to start anew/fall off the radar. Especially not with the location her vehicle was found being seemingly special to her and her pups. This one sits on my heart all day.

I may be able to help answer some questions for you. What specifically would you like to know ?

A post and comment on the "The Search for Lindsey" FB page reveals:

September 26, 8:16 PM:
"...people have reached out in concern because they believed Lindsey had been accessing her FB page.... This was only the detectives accessing her account as part of the investigation."

...and...

September 26, ~one hour later:
"It was shut down and only reactivated temporarily by detectives. They are examining every possibility."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/295216610861574/

The information provided is ambiguous: was it detectives who "shut down" LP's FB account or did they only "reactivate" it? The use of the phrase "shut down" is interesting. Why not use the word "deactivated"? it leads me to believe detectives wanted LP's FB page "shut down" early in the investigation (Tuesday September 6, 2016?).

I believe it was an LP post or comment on LP's FB page that lead family and LE to believe LP was missing as "endangered".

Detectives' revisiting the page could indicate either they needed to confirm a lead or they have no leads and are checking LP's FB page more extensively.

If it was an LP post or comment on LP's FB page that lead family and LE to believe LP was missing as "endangered" and given this new development, LE might be leaning away from the "endangered" as in 'self-harm' aspect to maybe LP had other plans or the "endangered" status might be adjusted in another direction.

I located the EXACT SPOT on the roof where LP and friends were standing when the photo was taken. It turns out it is the building I indicated in my previous post.

They were standing on the roof of the Barclay Condominiums building, 237 S. 18th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103

LP is the person standing on the far right of the three seen on the roof... and of course we do not see the person who took the photo.

attachment.php

Discoloration along the inside of the parapet wall confirms it.

Does/did LP have a friend or bf who lived in one of the condos?

I know it's an unlikely long shot but maybe that location should be checked.
Impressive sleuthing!! [emoji16]

I feel lke I'm missing part of the family dynamic here. Did she live with her parents? Her poor mother seems to be a mess on FB understandably so.

I agree that an animal attack is extremely unlikely; however, we do get bear in Lower Bucks on occasion. We have had bear come into Bensalem at least 2 out of the last 4 years. I know there have been sightings in Newtown as well which is where Tyler State Park is.

There have been several accounts of Coyotes seen in the lower end of Bucks over the last couple years. They are there, I don't however think they play apart in this event.

I work up near there, right off of the Newtown Bypass, near LaSalle University. I thought I saw something resembling a coyote last month. I did a double take. I don't really see coyotes often, so I am not sure.

But even if a wild animal were to attack Lindsey, wouldn't it be easy to find her?

Lindsey M. Piccone, W/F/21 :: Bucks County :: 6 September 2016

Lindsey Marie Piccone
:: White / Female / 21 Years Old

5’ 3” :: 120 Lbs. :: Brown Eyes :: Brown Hair

Black Tank Top :: Gray Sweatpants

14370080_1792000881077910_8877102627301322461_n.jpg

LindseyPiccone.png

Bucks County is in South-Eastern, PA

Day 23

http://newtownpanow.com/2016/09/28/reward-offered-information-leading-discovery-missing-woman/
&
https://www.facebook.com/groups/295216610861574/
&
https://www.facebook.com/BensalemPoliceDepartment/
Scroll Down to 9/28/16 - Around 4 P.M.
Bensalem Township Police :: 215 633-3719

AFAIK = As Far As I Know
AFAWK = As Far As We Know
BBM = Bolded By Me
BCNF = Bucks County News Feed
BOLO = Be On the Look-Out
DER = Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Resources
DCNR = PA Department of Conservation & Natural Resources
EMS = Emergency Medical Services
FB = FaceBook
GPS = Global Position Satellite system
HIPAA = Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act :: Medical Privacy
ICS = Incident Command System
IMO = In My Opinion
JMO = Just My Opinion
LE = Law Enforcement
LGBT = Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender
LP = Lindsey Piccone
K-9 = Canine Search Dogs
OMO = Only My Opinion
Philly = Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
PLZ = Please
POI = Person Of Interest
PSP = PA State Police
SAR = Search And Rescue
[sic] = a known-error presented as-copied
SIL = Sister-In-Law
SIM Card = Subscriber Identity Module for Cellular Telephones
TY = Thank You
URL = Uniform Resource Locator :: an Internet Resource Address

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

Have all the following locations been partially or completely searched? Seems unlikely.

• Neshaminy Creek. ----I believe the creek within the park has been fully searched (dive team).
  • Tyler State Park. ----at least partially searched, tracking dogs, cadaver dogs .
  • Bucks County Community College / property. ----unknown.
  • Lake Luxembourg. ----unknown.
  • Core Creek Park. ----unknown.
  • Wooded area surrounding Clark Nature Center. ----unknown.
  • The Dark Hollows. ----unknown.
  • Springfield Lake. ----unknown.
  • Churchville Park. ----unknown.
  • LP haunts and favorite places. ----unknown.

A tracking dog(s) traced LP's scent along a path leading toward or along side Neshaminy Creek. ----no other info regarding LE's conclusions of this hit.

It seems to me authorities were expecting to locate LP within Tyler. Why? Is the car the only clue that indicated LP might be located within Tyler?

Support vehicle(s) brought in to Tyler for the earlier searches indicated they were prepared for an extended-search period and / or felt a need for immediate access to food / shelter / medical assistance.

I recall Core Creek Park being one of the locations (in addition to Tyler) the family suggested one of LP's favorite destinations.

How far could LP have gotten without her / any vehicle? Public transportation? Cab / Uber?

Do family and friends expect LP acted alone in her 'disappearance'?

Were family *and* friends entirely surprised by this event?

Why has so little information been offered in this case?

At this point there is not much, if anything left to 'sleuth' unless more information is released or discovered on the 'internets'.

Now, it seems it's down to a matter of locating by chance....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416
Back