Found Deceased PA - Lindsey Piccone, 21, Tyler State Park, 6 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I located a photo that includes LP. The photo appears to have been taken late last year on a roof top of a building in Philly, maybe looking southward... anyone recognize the view? Would LP revisit such a location?

attachment.php

It's been too long since I've been in Philly... I do not recognize the larger buildings in view.

I think I have a good idea of the downtown area of Philly and the historical area. I drive through Philadelphia each day on the highway, and have worked and gone to school there. I cannot say I recognize anything in that photo (of course I recognize the skyscraper photo). Are you certain that is Philadelphia? If it definitely is Philly, my guess would be the Northeast somewhere. I don't see any bridges or rivers or buildings that I know.

Chuckymo,

Read the writing in your picture to the right. It says "plotting our takeover of South Philly."

I notice most the buildings are not big, which probably means the neighborhoods of South Philly. The 2 building to the left have me stumped. I wanted to say the Holiday Inn at 9th and Packer, but there is no stadium in view or bridges. Maybe that could be some of the older Industrial buildings on Washington Avenue. I am just guessing. I am going to "phone a friend," who knows the city well, and ask his opinion of the location. (Phone friend says it looks like south of City Hall, 16th street vicinity possibly). Maybe that is the location, and they are not facing downtown in the rooftop photo, and instead facing South towards to neighborhoods.

I can't stop thinking about Lindsey, even though I have nothing to add. I fear she lost a battle of mental illness or similar burdens...to leave behind her doggies? Something about her just breaks my heart, perhaps due to the potential LGBT issue. I attempted suicide during my youth, and I wish I could tell past-me (and everyone with similar struggles) what great and different places life can bring you. Sigh.

Gross to say but do you think it could've been an animal attack?? Not from the area so I've never seen it or know what animals could be there?... JMo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say the likelyhood of that happening would be extremely unusual. I grew up in Bucks County, and don't even ever remember coyotes there, let alone something bigger such as a bear or wild cat. Tons of deer in Tyler, so much so that they will close the park for hunters to thin the population, but deer are not typically aggressive. Further north in Eastern PA there are bears and cats, but the southern part of Bucks County is EXTREMELY developed and very urban. Tyler has a large amount of acreage for the area, but by no means is "wild".

Gross to say but do you think it could've been an animal attack?? Not from the area so I've never seen it or know what animals could be there?... JMo

No. Tyler is a big park, but it is in the middle of a well developed suburban area. There are no large predatory animals in the area. Also, if it were an animal attack, I would think they would have found her by now. They searched the whole park. It's not like a bear or pack of wolves would try to hide evidence.

Oh. Wasn't sure what it looked like.. Here in California I live in the Central Valley but we had some kind of mountain lion here and one time even a lemur..

I think I have a good idea of the downtown area of Philly and the historical area. I drive through Philadelphia each day on the highway, and have worked and gone to school there. I cannot say I recognize anything in that photo (of course I recognize the skyscraper photo). Are you certain that is Philadelphia? If it definitely is Philly, my guess would be the Northeast somewhere. I don't see any bridges or rivers or buildings that I know.

According to people in the photo the view is of South Philly.

I've attached a larger image of the photo. I also added arrows pointing key elements: I-95, Wells Fargo Center and most imporant: the high-rises closest to the building on which they're standing.

attachment.php

The building on which they're standing is likely taller than 12 stories. I determine this based on the height of other buildings in view.

I believe they are standing on the building indicated within the large green rectangle in this image (08):

EDIT: I am still reviewing this. It might not be that building... I'll post a new entry with an updated image.

attachment.php

Attachments

• piccone - philly - 03.jpg
    piccone - philly - 03.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 51
  • piccone - philly - 05.jpg
    piccone - philly - 05.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 266
  • piccone - philly - 08.jpg
    piccone - philly - 08.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 270
I located the EXACT SPOT on the roof where LP and friends were standing when the photo was taken. It turns out it is the building I indicated in my previous post.

They were standing on the roof of the Barclay Condominiums building, 237 S. 18th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103

LP is the person standing on the far right of the three seen on the roof... and of course we do not see the person who took the photo.

attachment.php

Discoloration along the inside of the parapet wall confirms it.

Does/did LP have a friend or bf who lived in one of the condos?

I know it's an unlikely long shot but maybe that location should be checked.

Attachments

• piccone - philly - 13.jpg
    piccone - philly - 13.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 437
This image offers a better perspective and more detail of the location.
attachment.php

Attachments

• piccone - philly - 12a.jpg
    piccone - philly - 12a.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 254
Chuckymo,

Read the writing in your picture to the right. It says "plotting our takeover of South Philly."

I've worked all throughout Philly, in Jersey, in Delaware (computer and communications-related fields in schools and business locations) for more than 20 years. It some cases my work required visits to roof tops. The view is familiar and is one reason why it was 'easy' to triangulate to the location in the photo.

Did my normal shopping errands last weekend, in the Bensalem & Neshaminy area, all the stores were covered with Lindsey's missing poster. It was sad to see her face everywhere, but at the same time I was glad that there were so many to keep her face in the public eye.

I'm still seeing her FB but it has very little as public.

Maybe you've seen a FB page for a different "Lindsey Piccone"? ... current evidence indicates LP's "Lindsey Piccone" account has been deactivated.

I agree that an animal attack is extremely unlikely; however, we do get bear in Lower Bucks on occasion. We have had bear come into Bensalem at least 2 out of the last 4 years. I know there have been sightings in Newtown as well which is where Tyler State Park is.

I agree that an animal attack is extremely unlikely; however, we do get bear in Lower Bucks on occasion. We have had bear come into Bensalem at least 2 out of the last 4 years. I know there have been sightings in Newtown as well which is where Tyler State Park is.

The vast majority of bear in PA are Black (brown) bear. The usually shy away from direct human contact unless cubs are involved. Yelling that them or any loud noises (shaking a can or stones) scare them away 99% of the time. I carry a special pepper spray canister on my SAR vest for the very unlikely event I run across bears.

I am aware that it has been reported that "they" searched the entire park. Has this been officially confirmed? Has there been anything in MSM that indicated how this was accomplished (dogs, SAR, Park Rangers)?

I am not sure what this find means but I located a reference to "lindsey.piccone@" on a cached version of a "VIDEOBLOG" website.

I assume elements on the page would be out-of-character to which for LP to have any connection but all potential leads should be followed, right?

http://98.139.21.31/search/srpcache?p=%22lindsey+piccone%22+-patch+-missing+-search&fr=altavista&ei=UTF-8&u=http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=%22lindsey+piccone%22+-patch+-missing+-search&d=4841464845899072&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=ZOKIR2r1J7iZpMAjlp2UNAuBnUhqKCxq&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=ObO6rCjjBilMs97vQ5shMA--

You may have to copy / paste the URL to your browser ... the link might not work in this interface.

The web site appears to be hosted on a russian domain? ".ru"

When you click to the site you will have to CTRL+F (Windows find) or perform whatever search command is valid for your device, key word "lindsey"... click through the list of 'lindsey' items and you will find the "lindsey.piccone@".

The address on this site may simply have been the result of an email address capture-bot from on other sites (for various reasons) or maybe LP participated in video blogs... it's worth a follow-up. I'm not sure where to proceed from this point... still researching.

Since it is safe to assume family or LE is in possession of LP's phone (and / or computer) they could searching those devices for video blog apps or links or web cookies.

I am aware that it has been reported that "they" searched the entire park. Has this been officially confirmed? Has there been anything in MSM that indicated how this was accomplished (dogs, SAR, Park Rangers)?

I read a report that quoted an official who stated water (Neshaminy Creek) searches were completed.

I am not aware of an official quote claiming the entire park ground/canopy had been searched. Of course, I may have missed it.

....she seems happy with an active social life there, not too long ago. Still wondering what happened....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back