Still Missing PA - Matthew James Branning & co-worker, Michael Allen Stark (arrested), Perkasie Boro, 15 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been snooping around on Matt's FB page. I wonder whether he or Michael have any connections in the Tampa, Orlando, or Kissimmee, FL areas? Perhaps some of the focus and LE alerts should be directed that way. JMO

'Foul Play' Suspected as 2 Men Missing for Months in Bucks County

“Branning has not been seen since Oct. 15 and Stark has only been seen once since that day -- at a pawn shop in Michigan in mid-November.

"I don't believe in coincidence. So candidly, we suspect foul play," Weintraub told reporters. "Nobody quit the job. They just stopped appearing. It's like they ceased to exist."

Video surveillance on the day they disappeared, along with cell phone and toll road data, has given law enforcement officials a glimpse at what Branning and Stark may have been up to in the hours after they were last seen.

Both left work Oct. 15, and about 4 p.m. that afternoon, surveillance video showed Branning in his 2002 Lexus stopping at an ATM in Sellersville, near his home, Weintraub said. Another person could be seen in the backseat of Branning's car, but the person could not be identified through the video. No one was in the front seat.

Cell phone data then showed Branning's car in central New Jersey about an hour late, then ending up in Cape May, New Jersey.

At about 9:30 p.m. that night, Branning's cell phone was used at a Wawa in Cape May and Stark, his co-worker, could be seen on surveillance video making a purchase at that convenience store, Weintraub said. Branning was not seen.

The last known location of Branning's car was recorded later that evening through toll road data: The car was heading north and then west on the Atlantic City Expressway.

"Since that date, unfortunately, there has been no activity on Branning's cell phone, in his bank account, or any contact with his family," Weintraub said. "Every attempt that we and others have made to locate his vehicle has turned up nothing."

The 47-year-old from Royersford, Pennsylvania, pawned a bike on Nov. 13 at Garden City Pawn in Garden City, Michigan, he said.

Shoot, that's quite far. Why was he there? Could he be even further away? that's 570 miles/nine hours if going directly from Bucks County, PA to Garden City, MI.

“Both left work Oct. 15, and about 4 p.m. that afternoon, surveillance video showed Branning in his 2002 Lexus stopping at an ATM in Sellersville, near his home, Weintraub said. Another person could be seen in the backseat of Branning's car, but the person could not be identified through the video. No one was in the front seat.”

“At about 9:30 p.m. that night, Branning's cell phone was used at a Wawa in Cape May and Stark, his co-worker, could be seen on surveillance video making a purchase at that convenience store, Weintraub said. Branning was not seen.”

Do either of them have a connection to Cape May? Why would they go there? Strange

I think by the time they were in Cape May, Stark was controlling everything (eg Branning’s phone and Stark at the Wawa). Probably much earlier, when Branning went to his ATM. JMO.

I think by the time they were in Cape May, Stark was controlling everything (eg Branning’s phone and Stark at the Wawa). Probably much earlier, when Branning went to his ATM. JMO.
Yeah I think that makes sense. It seems that Branning’s family believes Stark may have been taking advantage of Branning’s kind nature. Such a shame that there have hardly been any leads. Hoping Stark can be located soon and the family can get some answers

Bumping for Matthew. I was on the Atlantic City Expressway last week and sadly Matthew could be anywhere. Hopefully they catch Stark and he confesses.

Reactions: ?!?
I’ve actually known Matt for over two years. Sometimes I get some information from a couple of sources. The latest I was told is apparently they found his car in Virginia. It was in an impound lot. I don’t have any other specifics than that. No idea if it was a police impound lot or just where a car would be towed to when it’s abandoned. I believe it was around three weeks ago when it was found. No other word on Matt or Stark.
Just seems kind of strange that apparently Stark went from New Jersey, then to Michigan and apparently to Virginia. If I get a chance, I’ll try to find some more details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..
Back