Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uddin says wife didn't take the child, Johnson isn't telling the whole truth. How on earth does he know this?? Does he himself KNOW the whole truth? He didn't even know his wife was in a relationship with Johnson until a day ago.

Ya,thats what I'm thinking.He knows because he was in on it. The police didn't buy the story that the kid was sold for $10,000 so now dad is saying they had a fight and that was the reason why she took his daughter.I just don't see how she could have had time to murder the child and dump her some where.Please pardon the graphics of that last sentence as I don't know of a nicer way to say it.

FBI Pittsburgh on Twitter
#FBI Pittsburgh and @AlleghenyCoPD are asking anyone who saw Nalani Johnson or Sharena Nancy on Saturday to call police. Investigators are also looking for Nalani's car seat, like the one pictured below.The tipline number is
1-833-ALL-TIPS.
EDj8u12XoAAYLth.jpg
EDj8uxrXUAAfE5k.jpg
EDj8uzXWwAITxtl.jpg
EDj8u2yW4AIS9TT.jpg

3:00 PM - 3 Sep 2019

#FBI Pittsburgh and @AlleghenyCoPD are asking anyone who saw Nalani Johnson or Sharena Nancy on Saturday to call police. Investigators are also looking for Nalani's car seat, like the one pictured below.The tipline number is 1-833-ALL-TIPS.
EDj8uxrXUAAfE5k.jpg

This looks like a 55 year old, not a 25 year old. Wonder what she was buying. Just cigs?

#FBI Pittsburgh and @AlleghenyCoPD are asking anyone who saw Nalani Johnson or Sharena Nancy on Saturday to call police. Investigators are also looking for Nalani's car seat, like the one pictured below.The tipline number is
1-833-ALL-TIPS.
EDj8u12XoAAYLth.jpg
EDj8uxrXUAAfE5k.jpg
EDj8uzXWwAITxtl.jpg
EDj8u2yW4AIS9TT.jpg

This is surveillance from Sheetz checkout. What is she holding/buying? Doesn’t make any sense.

Ya,thats what I'm thinking.He knows because he was in on it. The police didn't buy the story that the kid was sold for $10,000 so now dad is saying they had a fight and that was the reason why she took his daughter.I just don't see how she could have had time to murder the child and dump her some where.Please pardon the graphics of that last sentence as I don't know of a nicer way to say it.

You’re forgetting that Pittsburgh is the city of bridges. You wouldn’t need to have time to kill someone, clean up and hide a body. All you’d need to do is dump the baby, alive, off a bridge.

Could Nalani have been a perceived roadblock to the continuation of the relationship? Maybe that was what the fight was about. Maybe Dad said he couldn't get into a long term relationship because of his daughter. He had responsibilities etc. etc.

Could be Nancy wanted a commitment and he used Nalani as a reason why he couldn't commit.

This is very nasty business. I really do fear for Nalani's welfare. If someone was harbouring her for Nancy I would think they would have handed her over to LE by now since Nancy was locked up.

I don't believe the whole "selling her" thing. That was Nancy trying to throw Johnson under the bus and continuing to hurt him.

I think this will end badly. :(

MOO

You’re forgetting that Pittsburgh is the city of bridges. You wouldn’t need to have time to kill someone, clean up and hide a body. All you’d need to do is dump the baby, alive, off a bridge.
Been following silently since I got the Amber Alert about Nalani. I am from the Pittsburgh/Northwest PA area & you said my thoughts exactly.
Nalani was buckled into that car seat. It is MOO that Sharena lifted Nalani while still in her car seat & tossed her out into the water...MOO

Wouldn't somebody have seen her on the bridge though?It was still daylight.
Not necessarily...they are searching pretty rural/remote areas of water. She headed away from more populated urban areas like Monroeville to remote Westmoreland County. I’m surprised she was so familiar with the area tbh lived here 10 years much longer than she has and not at all familiar.

Kinda looks like she's holding a large cup with a handle IMO. Does this place have those kind of cups you can buy and refill?

I believe so. I always pick Wawa over Sheetz, so I'm not too familiar, but knowing enough about the type of convenience store it is - I would venture to guess they do have them. Gotta have your giant cup of soda in case you get parched from kidnapping someone else's child.

Wouldn't somebody have seen her on the bridge though?It was still daylight.

Depends on which bridge and where she stopped. There are a lot of rural areas that have bridges where no one would see. There is a park in New Kensington right by 22. Easily accessible to the Ohio river near Freeport road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead