Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what could the argument have been about to make her take the child? Although I do not believe the father was involved, I think there is more to the argument. I think LE probably knows this but it is not necessary to tell folks what is was about.

Great question. It could also maybe be the type of thing where the argument is kind of inconsequential. Say she is already suffering from some sort of extreme mental break, or a random and unimportant argument and disagreement is what pushed her over the edge. I could speculate a lot here, but I figure it won't do any good and I should just wait for some more concrete information, MOO.

Quoting my own post, so now we know Nancy ordered both men out of the car. Maybe Nalani's father was not supporting her side of the argument. Still so extreme to take the child. Just so awful!

I was just going to say that! Say they have some stupid argument and it pushes her to the brink, and then Nalani's father just says something to the effect of, "Hey, let's take it easy, guys" and Nancy perceives that as him taking his friend's side/ganging up on her.

Chris Lovingood WTAE on Twitter
NALANI JOHNSON CASE UPDATE: Notes from FBI briefing: TIMELINE:
5PM - Sharena Nancy (accused abductor) takes off with Nalani (missing child) after argument with Paul Johnson (Nalani's dad)
Shortly after - evidence suggests Nalani was still in car
5:23PM - Nancy spotted at...
1:57 PM - 3 Sep 2019

a Sheetz
6PM - Nancy is in area of Chestnut Ridge Resort (Blairsville)
7PM - Nancy is back in Penn Hills where police found her on Rodi Road. NATURE OF ABDUCTION: -Paul Johnson and Sharena Nancy know each other -Johnson and Nancy became acquainted on social media months ago
EDjuYdNXsAEXxdV.jpg

-Nancy and Johnson were in the beginning stages of a romantic relationship -On Saturday, September 1st, Nancy, Johnson and his friend spent the afternoon together -
5 p.m. : there was an argument between Johnson's friend and Nancy ultimately leading to Johnson and friend to...
EDjuYxQXsAAQvZL.jpg

get out the car. When Johnson tried to grab Nalani from the back seat, Nancy took off
-FBI says there are different versions of events that happened around the same time and they're trying to confirm the right version.
-FBI says they're trying to learn if Nalani was still in..
EDjuZFpXoAAxm3B.jpg

the car when Nancy went to Murrysville. As to the claim from Nancy that Johnson sold Nalani for $10,000, the FBI says it has no reason to believe this version of Nalani's disappearance is factual. Investigators looking for black/gray Evenflo Maestro Sport Harness booster seat.
EDjuZWJXYAA4znG.jpg

I was just going to say that! Say they have some stupid argument and it pushes her to the brink, and then Nalani's father just says something to the effect of, "Hey, let's take it easy, guys" and Nancy perceives that as him taking his friend's side/ganging up on her.
It is crazy and why take it out on the child? I am not saying I would be okay if she ran the men over for arguing with her but I would prefer it to injuring a child.
Also I want to add what is a "intermittent" romantic relationship? on again, off again? And I wonder who said this? Nalani's father? Did Nancy think it was more than that?

I’m fearing the worst for this poor little girl : (
I’m curious if the father told his mother than he did not know Nancy or if that is something she said on her own. I found Nancy’s story of selling the child pretty far fetched from the beginning. Is it possible that something tragic happened to this little girl earlier in the day? Possibility what the fight in the car was about? Idk hope not just have an unsettling feeling about all of this.

So, my daughter was on her way to work in Washington County at 5:45pm on Saturday and state police had a road block at Route 22 checking every car for Nalani. At about 7pm a break on tv from the emergency broadcast system with the Amber alert. My phone didn’t go off with the Amber alert until 8:10 pm.

This poor baby, where did she put her?!

I’m fearing the worst for this poor little girl : (
I’m curious if the father told his mother than he did not know Nancy or if that is something she said on her own. I found Nancy’s story of selling the child pretty far fetched from the beginning. Is it possible that something tragic happened to this little girl earlier in the day? Possibility what the fight in the car was about? Idk hope not just have an unsettling feeling about all of this.
Then why wouldn’t she reveal that story instead of kidnapping?

Woman Accused of Abducting Missing Toddler Claims Child's Father Wanted to Sell Her
[...]

Nancy’s husband, MD Raihan Uddin, told KDKA his wife didn’t take the child and claimed Johnson isn’t telling the complete truth.

“News says Paul Johnson doesn’t know Nancy, but Penn Hills detective told me they knew each other and Paul’s family members told me he knew Nancy since March…,” Uddin told the station in a Facebook message.

[...]

JMO
What about she (Nancy) if the social media romance started 2 months ago or longer.
Had all alone just been interested in the precious child.
Setting the stage for the abduction?
Playing the father, who now feels like a fool? Starting the argument in the car (Nancy) knowing this time was set up to kidnapped child.
Mental issues not sure. But I would rather hope this woman did not cause the death of this child but rather hand her off and the FBI tracks the person or persons who have this sweet baby.
We just do not know at this point.
But the evidence will come.

Last edited:
Looking at Google Maps from Bryant and Clay where she took off with Nalani to the Sheetz on William Penn Hwy in Murrysville is a 19 minute drive on the fastest route. 25-30 minutes via alternate routes. Have they released if they know which route she took? Or just that they know she was caught on CCTV at the Sheetz? I’m looking at these maps trying to make it all make sense.

And now we have some of the missing pieces of the puzzle.

They were in an intermittent romantic relationship. Gah!!!!

I will never understand why children pay the price for relationships that go bad. I will NEVER UNDERSTAND!

Sarah Boden on Twitter
Nalani Johnson's grandmother requests anyone with any information to call tip line.
EDjiVuQXkAAnMsP.jpg

1:05 PM - 3 Sep 2019

Marcie Cipriani on Twitter
NEW: Police say Nalani Johnson’s father and Sharena Nancy met on social media and were in a romantic relationship. Police said Nancy’s story that she
sold the 2-year-old is not credible #WTAE
1:07 PM - 3 Sep 2019

Aaron Martin on Twitter
NEW INFO: @AlleghenyCoPD confirm that Sharena Nancy and #NalaniJohnson’s father, Paul Johnson, were in the beginning of a romantic relationship and got into an argument Saturday afternoon. When Nancy stopped the car, Johnson got out and went to get his daughter when she took off
1:09 PM - 3 Sep 2019
Unfortunately, just as I suspected. I haven't gotten a good vibe since this thread opened.

Well glad we have finally established that Nancy and Johnson knew one another. Know I am curious what the fight between Rouse (Johnson's friend) and Nancy was about. I still think we haven't been given an accurate version of events. I'm very curious about the dispute/argument and what it was specifically about.

Uddin says wife didn't take the child, Johnson isn't telling the whole truth. How on earth does he know this?? Does he himself KNOW the whole truth? He didn't even know his wife was in a relationship with Johnson until a day ago.

And now we have some of the missing pieces of the puzzle.

They were in an intermittent romantic relationship. Gah!!!!

I will never understand why children pay the price for relationships that go bad. I will NEVER UNDERSTAND!
And, possibly this on-again-off-again romantic relationship (sounds like a nice way of saying "booty call" to me) began in March. If the report upthread is correct. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298