Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Boden on Twitter
Nalani Johnson's grandmother requests anyone with any information to call tip line.
EDjiVuQXkAAnMsP.jpg

1:05 PM - 3 Sep 2019

Marcie Cipriani on Twitter
NEW: Police say Nalani Johnson’s father and Sharena Nancy met on social media and were in a romantic relationship. Police said Nancy’s story that she
sold the 2-year-old is not credible #WTAE
1:07 PM - 3 Sep 2019

Aaron Martin on Twitter
NEW INFO: @AlleghenyCoPD confirm that Sharena Nancy and #NalaniJohnson’s father, Paul Johnson, were in the beginning of a romantic relationship and got into an argument Saturday afternoon. When Nancy stopped the car, Johnson got out and went to get his daughter when she took off
1:09 PM - 3 Sep 2019

I think she killed this poor child :(. Did she pass any deep bodies of water?

Not sure how deep, but fast-flowing creeks. Saturday night was super rainy - one of the highest recorded rainfall totals for a single day in much of the Pittsburgh area. Initial water searches were conducted in some of those areas.

Now that I know about the argument, I'm terrified for this little girl.

Per the presser:
  • Nalani's father was sitting in the front seat.
  • The argument initiated between the friend and Nancy.
  • They were stopping at the home of an acquaintance.
David Johnson WPXI on Twitter
Police are pleading with anyone who has information -- including about the woman who allegedly took Nalani -- to contact their tip line.
1:13 PM - 3 Sep 2019

Per PC, they do know what the group was up to during the day prior to the kidnapping. It is hard to hear on my phone (I am at work and forgot my earphones) but did they say the argument was between the father's friend and Nancy?

I have tears welling up.... after hearing the PC .....I hate this thought with all my heart, but I believe this precious little innocent angel is deceased....I am of course still praying that is not the case.....I wish I could give her Grandma a big hug..........I felt her anguish deeply as she spoke and hurt for her soooo bad.

MOO

One other thing, if LE believes that Nalani was dropped off/hidden somewhere along that route by herself, I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't be making an appeal to the public to assist them in an all out organized search as time would certainly not be on her side out there on her own.

I thought the same thing, why weren't they calling for an organized search for a 2 year old?
And it stormed badly all around the Pittsburgh area for hours on end on Sunday night. Not good conditions.

Where is Nalani?

Per PC, they do know what the group was up to during the day prior to the kidnapping. It is hard to hear on my phone (I am at work and forgot my earphones) but did they say the argument was between the father's friend and Nancy?
Yes. They said that they believe the argument started between Justin and Sharena.

This changes a lot for me. I am praying I'm wrong but I am even more concerned for Nalani and I don't think the father had anything to do with this or there is some $10,000 deal going on. Praying I'm 100% wrong. UGH!

A miss understanding. All this due to Nancy's statement to LE with being sold for 10,000. If this is true and we still have no evidence. What would you call that. What would be the correct term for selling a human. No matter the age? No matter what the reason is.
I hope this is not what happened. The most important thing.
To find this child and bring her to safety. I value your posts as always.
Where is this precious child. I think sex trafficking has 0 to do with this.

Thanks, steph. I always value your posts as well. I would just call it human trafficking. Now a baby being trafficked for purposes of some sort of black market adoption scam, that to me is more feasible than sex trafficking.

Well, we can take out the whole Uber ( or whatever it was) driver being called, the payment for it, where the dad was etc. They were just driving around and an argument broke out, so no arrangement for selling her, no drop off person and no $10,000. Now it comes down to where did she drop the baby off at or where did she put the child. These freaking kind of people disgust me.

MEGHAN SCHILLER on Twitter
#BREAKING: The joint press conference between ACPD and the FBI just wrapped up. Police releasing that the toddler’s father was in the beginning stages of a romantic relationship with the kidnapping suspect Sharena Nancy and that the 2 met online. A fight ensued in the car. @KDKA
EDjlAMIWkAINuCs.jpg

1:16 PM - 3 Sep 2019 from Mount Lebanon, PA

MEGHAN SCHILLER on Twitter
#NEW: Police also discrediting the Uber/ Lyft story—saying the suspect Sharena Nancy was hanging out with #NalaniJohnson ‘s father & his male friend for hours that day- with the toddler. Nancy was driving him around bc they were in romantic relationship, according to police @KDKA
EDjoYaOWkAQtWJH.jpg

1:31 PM - 3 Sep 2019 from Mount Lebanon, PA

(OMG, that photo ^^^ just kills me - she's so adorable! How could anyone hurt her?!) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298