Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up and heard about this case. Not much I can say except this is a very odd case and the stories told by this baby's father and the Uber driver do not add up to anything that makes any sort of sense. Not sure where the truth lies so will try to read as much as I can of their statements and hold off on forming an opinion. I pray this little cutie is alive and well somewhere waiting to be found but history of following cases doesn't give me a good feel for how this one will end. :(

From the article:

“I feel helpless and at a loss,” Walsh added.

Walsh, her family and volunteers are focusing their search in the Delmont, Westmoreland County area.

“People would just go to the different local communities in that area, and look for her and pass out flyers to businesses and door to door,” Walsh said.

This is near where police say Sharena Nancy allegedly handed the child over to another woman.

I don't understand.
Could you clarify how Indiana, PA might fit in to all this?
Thanks.

someone above mentioned Indiana being 9 hours away but I wasn't sure if they were talking about Indiana PA bc that's not 9 hours. I forgot to quote the post and just went back to realize they said INDIA not Indiana! Read it wrong. Lol

I could be completely off here but just thinking up possible scenarios I wonder if Dad had a sexual relationship with the Uber driver. Did he call it off She was upset and took the child? Or has she bonded with the child and took it because she’s misses her own? Does dad not want to tell the police he was romantic with her because of his wife? Has she made up the story about dad selling child because She is panicking and is trying to get out of trouble? Has she literally just left the child in a wood somewhere? Non of it makes sense!

someone above mentioned Indiana being 9 hours away but I wasn't sure if they were talking about Indiana PA bc that's not 9 hours. I forgot to quote the post and just went back to realize they said INDIA not Indiana! Read it wrong. Lol
The Uber driver may have driven east out of Penn Hills, PA towards Delmont, PA and then on to Indiana, PA (30-40 minutes away). This is a very rural and sparsely populated area.

Chris Hoffman on Twitter
According to court papers, Uber and Lyft stickers were in the window of the suspect’s car, who is accused of taking Nalani Johnson. According to Uber, no one with her name “took trips on the app this past weekend.”
EDejbEJWsAIUtxU.jpg

1:51 PM - 2 Sep 2019

NEW:Raihan Uddin shared this family photo w/his daughter and wife,SHARENA NANCY.Police charged Nancy in the abduction of 2 yr old NALANI JOHNSON FROM PENN HILLS.Uddin tells me he would never believe she would take the girl,saying “that jeopardizes her life & our family” #WTAE

View attachment 201845

Marcie Cipriani on Twitter

It’s very inappropriate for anyone in the media to post a photo of a child.

I could be completely off here but just thinking up possible scenarios I wonder if Dad had a sexual relationship with the Uber driver. Did he call it off She was upset and took the child? Or has she bonded with the child and took it because she’s misses her own? Does dad not want to tell the police he was romantic with her because of his wife? Has she made up the story about dad selling child because She is panicking and is trying to get out of trouble? Has she literally just left the child in a wood somewhere? Non of it makes sense!
I think it doesn't make sense because the Uber driver is nuts. :(

Welcome to Websleuths, Marypoppinz! :) Those same thoughts have crossed my mind as well. Praying for a good outcome. MOO

Chris Hoffman on Twitter
According to court papers, Uber and Lyft stickers were in the window of the suspect’s car, who is accused of taking Nalani Johnson. According to Uber, no one with her name “took trips on the app this past weekend.”
EDejbEJWsAIUtxU.jpg

So the child’s father must know this woman if he didn’t order the ride threw the Uber app ?

Chris Hoffman on Twitter
EDejbEJWsAIUtxU.jpg

Hopefully the reporter has reached out to Lyft.

Volunteers Search For Missing Toddler Nalani Johnson
Dozens of volunteers spent Monday afternoon searching near Delmont for the 2-year-old girl reported missing from Penn Hills Saturday.

Nalani Johnson's grandmother Taji Walsh printed 4,000 fliers for them to hand out. She tells KDKA Radio:

“I’m so just filled with joy that there are people who are out there that actually do care,” Walsh told KDKA Radio.

[...]

This part snipped from the interview /article is interesting that Nancy’s husband said “I don’t know if she did or if she didn’t. One part of me believes that she can.

Why does part of him believe that she could be involved?

I don’t know much about immigration or deportation. Why was Nancy’s husband and child deported? Is she a citizen? If so, wouldn’t her child be allowed to stay with her here in the USA?

Is her child the same approximate age as Nalani? If so, could she have taken Nalani to fill the void from missing her own child? Or sold her as a means to make money she needs to bring her child here?

Just exploring possible motives. My own musings/opinions.

In the interview with Pam Surano, KDKATV, posted a few pages back, Uddin said that even though he was married (2/14/2018) and had a baby born in the United States, this should have allowed him to stay in this country but it didn't. He said he was seeing immigration judges who told him he had to return to India and try to come back again.

He said Nancy was born in NJ and went to high school in Florida. Her father is a pilot for Qatar Airways. They both were cut off from her parents. He takes care of their child (toddler now) himself, "A full time babysitter," with no help from anyone. There's more in-depth details in the video

KDKA Exclusive: Interview With Raihan Uddin

Chris Hoffman on Twitter
EDejbEJWsAIUtxU.jpg

Does this insinuate the Dad is in on something? Or, was it really an illegal cab ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298