Found Deceased PA - Nathan Lauer, 38, Allegheny River/Gilpin Township, 22 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just to update, of course we are still waiting on toxicology reports but cause of death is drowning.
Nathan’s “viewing” is Tuesday and private funeral Wednesday.
As much as it has been mentally messing with us, I am glad me, his brother (my boyfriend) and his wife found him and brought him home..
I just wrote u & didn’t want to say any of this in that post, so it is so far ruled a drowning? Hope u learn more thru autopsy & toxicology reports. I hope the authorities are seriously investigating.
Did U, His Brother & His Wife find him there in the river?
What I can’t get over is with all the searching & didn’t find him til 4 days later & wasn’t it found not far from the camp? If so I just have such a not good feeling.
Friend 2 or B, is exactly who I thought it was. I know him, went to school w him & my really good friend since pre-school who died of a drug overdose in 2016, it’s her Daughter’s BabyDad, the Daughter is her 1 st born. Her Birthday is April 7th, she would be 38 also. All of us April birthdays. Her Brother just died on April 2nd, he was 42, so their Mom now lost all her kids. 3 Grandkids from my Friend & 1 from Her Brother. It’s just so sad too. Nate knew her well too.
Everything is just crazy!

I just wrote u & didn’t want to say any of this in that post, so it is so far ruled a drowning? Hope u learn more thru autopsy & toxicology reports. I hope the authorities are seriously investigating.
Did U, His Brother & His Wife find him there in the river?
What I can’t get over is with all the searching & didn’t find him til 4 days later & wasn’t it found not far from the camp? If so I just have such a not good feeling.
Friend 2 or B, is exactly who I thought it was. I know him, went to school w him & my really good friend since pre-school who died of a drug overdose in 2016, it’s her Daughter’s BabyDad, the Daughter is her 1 st born. Her Birthday is April 7th, she would be 38 also. All of us April birthdays. Her Brother just died on April 2nd, he was 42, so their Mom now lost all her kids. 3 Grandkids from my Friend & 1 from Her Brother. It’s just so sad too. Nate knew her well too.
Everything is just crazy!
Yes, as far as we know the investigation is still pending but it was a drowning. He was about a half a mile from where he was last seen. Yes we found him, life has been a nightmare since then.

I do not know them personally but I still think of Nathan and his family everyday. I have this feeling his "friend" panicked and left him. I hope for peace, if that is possible, for all affected due to this tragic loss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back