Found Deceased PA - Nicole Murray, 24, Poconos, 3 Jan 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So ive been following this case for awhile because I live in the tannersville area. A man approached me about a year ago at work. He was older, about 50s or 60s. I look very young, and he told me that he was a camp counselor from Delaware and he owns a cabin in the woods down sullivan trail. He said there were dirt bikes and his buddies would go there and "party" he wanted my number and seemed like he really wanted me to go to the cabin. I declined because he was old and seemed very off. He became offended but I finally got him to go away after I said I had a boyfriend. Fast forward to a year later, a few months after nicole went missing, a different man approaches me at work, also older, and tries to get me to go to a bar with him. He proceeded to tell me THE SAME EXACT story the man from a year ago told me, counselor from Delaware, cabin in the woods yada yada. He told me his name was Rob, but who knows if that was actually his name. It sounded like a rehearsed speech. I have no proof, but It sounded very similiar to this case, older gentleman trying to get a girl to go to his cabin in the Poconos. What do y'all think?

So ive been following this case for awhile because I live in the tannersville area. A man approached me about a year ago at work. He was older, about 50s or 60s. I look very young, and he told me that he was a camp counselor from Delaware and he owns a cabin in the woods down sullivan trail. He said there were dirt bikes and his buddies would go there and "party" he wanted my number and seemed like he really wanted me to go to the cabin. I declined because he was old and seemed very off. He became offended but I finally got him to go away after I said I had a boyfriend. Fast forward to a year later, a few months after nicole went missing, a different man approaches me at work, also older, and tries to get me to go to a bar with him. He proceeded to tell me THE SAME EXACT story the man from a year ago told me, counselor from Delaware, cabin in the woods yada yada. He told me his name was Rob, but who knows if that was actually his name. It sounded like a rehearsed speech. I have no proof, but It sounded very similiar to this case, older gentleman trying to get a girl to go to his cabin in the Poconos. What do y'all think?

Please contact law enforcement ASAP and tell them about these situations... better safe than sorry, ya never know. And welcome [emoji846]

Do you think she finally made it home? Do you think we will get an update if she has?

Did you ever talk to police about this? This article mentions she was last seen with a man called 'Pocono Bob'...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Hey guys new here. Saw this on google and had to jump in, shes a friend of mine, we worked together.

She does have 2 facebooks, the 2nd one was created the day before she disappeared and was active in terms of deleting/adding friends up until around jan 7th. It is known that the bob person used her phone to contact her mom to say that she left back to philly angry. That was on the 3rd i believe. She had also sent a picture message to her mom of a small child she was with.

On snapchat the very last snap she had looked as if it was taken in basement, upon seeing it I felt alittle weird, not her normal type of snap. Two days later on facebook she was missing. Her snap map indicated she was in the area of Tannersville.

The last update before her mom took her fb off was that she was with both this bob fella (now known as robert m) as well as a cheryl grace p. Both appearing late 50s.

Bumping this in light of her body being found. Obviously she did not "go back to Philly angry." Has this Bob guy been found?

This creep certainly sounds like the guy who trapped her. Right name, right place.
To the woman who was approached by the "camp counselor": does he look familiar?
https://www.google.com/amp/wnep.com...cking-extortion-and-prostitution-charges/amp/

Nicole was a friend of a friend. I have to wonder if he was working the whole drug corridor and moving these vulnerable women back out to western PA to keep them isolated from their support network. Maybe Nicole got away but couldn't figure out how to get to Philly and died due to exposure. Or maybe she ODd and ol' buddy Bob just dumped her. Or maybe she was murdered.
Absolutely dreadful any way you imagine it. This girl was loved.

On NAMUS it says she likely died in 2017/2018 with a postmortem of months. Her body had significant decomposition or putrefaction, possibly making it impossible to identify the tattoos? Ears are made of cartilage, so maybe they decompose my slowly?

I definitely agree it is a bit of a long shot and that she is more likely from a more local area.

You are right about the ears. Based on the lapse of time and the cold, she is likely in the fourth stage of decomposition. During the fourth stage, called post-decay or dry decay (the 5th stage is skeletonization). In the fourth stage, most of the body's soft tissues have decomposed, leaving bones, hair, cartilage and an accumulation of wet, sticky material called byproducts of decay. Different insects are often present, including beetles and small flies such as cheese flies and coffin flies that prefer a drier environment. Both larval and adult beetles have chewing mouthparts that allow the breakdown of drier, tougher tissue such as ligaments, cartilage, and other dry tissues so there can be damage that can impair establishing time and cause of death. But as it was winter, there would be reduced insect activity

The Monroe County Coroner's Office has identified the woman as Nicole Murray, 24, and has ruled her death suspicious.

Pennsylvania State Police and the Monroe County coroner discovered Murray's body behind a vacant mobile home on Foliage Drive in Tunkhannock Township, near Long Pond, on Friday.

Deborah Prosser lives in the mobile home park where Murray's body was found and tells Newswatch 16 she met Murray around Halloween.
"She was really sweet, very friendly," Prosser said.
A Facebook page called "Bring Nicole Murray Home" says Nicole was "brought to the Long Pond area" from Philadelphia in late December. According to that page, Murray was last seen in early January.
Prosser tells Newswatch 16 she had no idea Murray's family and friends in Philadelphia were looking for her.
"I am absolutely in shock and just devastated that something like this could happen to such a beautiful soul and right here by my house," said Prosser.
http://wnep.com/2018/04/21/body-found-in-poconos-identified-as-missing-philadelphia-woman/

I don't find new update in any article since April.
I hope there is going to be arrest soon and Justice for Nicole.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TawnyTRC
Back