PA - Nyla Miangel Page, 23 months, Braddock, Feb 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Peter Hamilton said:
--This has happened before unfortunately--An Amish man,who was gay,married an Amish woman, and they had a baby boy---He soon murdered his wife and then took his babyboy and left him in the middle of nowhere in the wintertime to die--the baby boy did not survive--The Amish man is in prison--This happened about 15 years ago
I remember this story.

I cannot understand HOW these kinds of people (I really don't like to call them people, because they are more like animals) can wake up knowing what they did to a child.

White Rain said:
we can only hope she never regained consciousness before freezing to death.
Unfortunately she did, which is what I keep thinking about. They found tiny footprints in the snow.

I just have to say that tears fall down my face as I type for Nyia. I just read this post today. I pray for her soul and that God has her all nice a warm now. How brutal! Just no words to say. Just horrible - poor little foot steps in the snow. I can't understand people. Just a SICK PERSON!!!!! :furious:

PITTSBURGH (AP) - A father accused of leaving his 23-month-old daughter outside to die in freezing temperatures will appear in court today for a preliminary hearing.

Authorities say 23-year-old William Lorenzo Page of Braddock left his daughter, Nyia Miangel Page, in a wooded area near their house earlier this month. Her body was found by investigators the following day.

The father allegedly confessed to the crime. He faces charges of criminal homicide, kidnapping, false reports and simple assault.

http://www.whptv.com/news/state/story.aspx?content_id=711307fa-069e-4082-a5bd-9e2480a9969b

mistivon said:
PITTSBURGH (AP) - A father accused of leaving his 23-month-old daughter outside to die in freezing temperatures will appear in court today for a preliminary hearing.

Authorities say 23-year-old William Lorenzo Page of Braddock left his daughter, Nyia Miangel Page, in a wooded area near their house earlier this month. Her body was found by investigators the following day.

The father allegedly confessed to the crime. He faces charges of criminal homicide, kidnapping, false reports and simple assault.

http://www.whptv.com/news/state/story.aspx?content_id=711307fa-069e-4082-a5bd-9e2480a9969b

The jury will hate this guy. And the DA darn well better not give him any plea bargain :furious: :furious:

Okay, I couldn't find a thread for this.
Please mods, if there is one, please move.
This monster sexually abused his baby daughter,
killed her and left her to die in the snow.
He admitted he watched her for 10 minutes crying
in ths snow.
Then he went back to bed because he was cold!

Again, he only gets life..............soon we will read he is out again.:banghead:
The article says jurors felt sorry for the way he was raised and his low IQ.
I've watched this on the news and never saw this so called low IQ.
He confessed in the beginning.
Babies are just thrown away!
Mom already remarried and has another baby.
Area locals are building a playground where baby was left to die.

http://kdka.com/local/penalty.phase.William.2.1588958.html

Thanks for the link. I am originally from PA although I have been gone from there for almost 23 years. This is most disgusting - I read the story at the link you provided. What I would like to know is did he get life, or LWOP? I did not see this in the story. I don't care what his childhood was like, or his intellectual deficits - he should have known what he was doing was not only wrong, but evil, IMO!

Thanks for the link. I am originally from PA although I have been gone from there for almost 23 years. This is most disgusting - I read the story at the link you provided. What I would like to know is did he get life, or LWOP? I did not see this in the story. I don't care what his childhood was like, or his intellectual deficits - he should have known what he was doing was not only wrong, but evil, IMO!

To tell the truth when it was aired over the news and the scroll at the bottom of the screen........I was livid and all I saw was LIFE.........
I am calmed down (alittle) will watch 11 pm local news again and post.

Dear mods,
I didn't see this thread earlier and started on.........can you combine them, Thankyou

why are we suprised the jury 'mitigated' this bs about his upbringing and iq?

i see the same stuff said here everyday praticially, and then get attacked when i say what nonsense it is.......

some juries just dont have the cajones to essentially end someone's life, no matter how vile, sick and evil that peerson is

What he did to that beautiful child was Pure Evil.He should die in the same horrible way after the boys in GP have their fun,Then be left chained in the snow and left to die.I wish crimes especially against children are concerned we dealt with more like the Arab's do.No matter his IQ or childhood,he was just a who did want he wanted to do.A lot of us come from not so great childhoods, His childhood should not even be allowed in Court.SO DARN SICK AND TIRED OF THE EXCUSES THESE USE!

William Page Gets Life for Letting 23-Month-Old Daughter Freeze to Death After Sexually Assaulting Her

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008594-504083.html?tag=latest

"William Page told the judge he's innocent, said he got an unfair trial, and then was sentenced to life in prison for leaving his 23-month-old daughter outside to freeze to death after sexually abusing her. "

The article also states the jury was split on the death penalty. Really?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back