GUILTY Pa - One Adult, 20 Students Stabbed At Murrysville High School, 9 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone ever considered the possibility that the perpetrator injested any food or food additive that might have altered his personality?

Aspartame, a sugar substitute used in diet drinks & other foods, has some horrid side effects. IMO, everyone needs to take a look at this article if for no other reason than to protect yourself & your family.

http://www.sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html

I am NOT stating this for a fact, simply providing a link stating the opinion of a medical doctor. As well, I have known other doctors personally who consider this substance to be dangerous.

JMO, all of the above could possibly be revalent.

I can give you quite a few examples.

Everyone gets a trophy...IMO teaches nothing.

They actually banned musical chairs in elementary schools in my district....the rational...can't have just one winner....eyeroll...

Children IMO sometimes need to be embarrassed by their own behavior. It leaves an impression that's not easily forgotten.

Too many parents running around coddling their children and praising them for simply breathing leads to a sense of entitlement that everyone ends up suffering the effects of. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned musical chairs??????? Never thought that would happen.

Has anyone ever considered the possibility that the perpetrator injested any food or food additive that might have altered his personality?

Aspartame, a sugar substitute used in diet drinks & other foods, has some horrid side effects. IMO, everyone needs to take a look at this article if for no other reason than to protect yourself & your family.

I am NOT stating this for a fact, simply providing a link stating the opinion of a medical doctor. As well, I have known other doctors personally who consider this substance to be dangerous.

I wonder if he was high on any drugs.

Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
I don't think the cost is a factor in this particular situation.

I think cells phones play a very important part in teenagers lives. It's how they communicate IME.

While I agree with you for safety reasons in our world today. We attach value to things that have no meaning. A disconnect in what the meaning of learning and life is. Shamika (Relisha Rudd's mom in DC) expressed herself being a great mother because she had HH on their backsides and Jordan's on their feet, yet lived in a shelter without love, support, guidance or goals. Yes, I'm going to the extreme. My son didn't have a cell phone at 12 or 13, not till 16 actually but had a laptop and could connect thru social media just as much as a phone at appropriate times. He didn't suffer from not having a cell phone socially. He spent his free time growing up learning music, playing guitar and drums, mountain biking, hiking, playing baseball, golfing, running, creating town wiffle ball leagues and flag football leagues with this friends all without the lifeline of a cell phone. We all share different opinions but the stigma of need, want and entitlement to reach a social status of what defines a teenage as normal vs. common core values of non tangible items is what is lacking for society today. I will admit any time my son was not with me, family, or at school…he had MY cell phone with him at all times in case of an emergency and for my own piece of mind. His safety, to me was important. It was not important to know my kid had a phone because all the others did too. JMO.

I knew all of his friends, I'm their taxi driver;) and allowed him the privilege of arranging his own schedule and activities. He had a phone very young for safety reasons and my own convenience. I'm sure my neighbors appreciated not hearing me yell out the front door for him too.

He learned responsibility ... He never once has lost or broken a phone. I won't tell you how many I've been through.
I wanted him to grasp the dangers of sexting, exchanging nude photos, and all the other online pitfalls at a young age. I like to teach before it becomes an issue and in my experience the younger I taught him something the better he retained it like gospel!
Having the internet and a million apps and all the wonderful & educational things it has to offer in your pocket, is a wonderful thing, if used correctly.

He made mistakes, he lost the phone for a month as a result. I found it to be one of the absolute biggest motivators around. Just the threat of taking that phone again...is enough to stay on the straight and narrow.

Kids today text. They network.

One example. Our minibar guy while we were vacationing two years ago, young guy, 19 years old. My son, age 14 at the time..video chats with him all the time. My son teaches him English and he teaches my kid Spanish.

He has a very close friend that moved across the country. They still keep in touch all the time.
Maintaining relationships is important to me.

I know it has been said that parents knew what he was doing and that no one heard him fighting on the phone.
BUT!!!
He had a plan, was the 'fight' on text? computer?
did he 'sharpen' knifes?
When did he steal mom's kitchen knives?
He had to be in some emotional state that night...........I would think he was hyper and could not sleep. JMOO

Maybe steroids?

Especially if he was self conscious about his size and weight

I can't imagine him not being self conscious. If he were mine I would assume he was and taken steps, like an endocrinologist and a dermatologist would be in my short list.

My hubby said a 16 yr old at 5'3" and 110 pounds (no girlfriend?) would be picked on by someone. It would be almost natural for them to call him 'shorty', 'shrimp' and other names all his life. I know that is wrong but kids do that. He couldn't help but have a bad image of himself.
JMOO, he should of had some kind of self esteem help. I even know a few children that had to have growth hormones at 13/14 for under developement. And he had excellant grades, therefore called 'nerd'...........I have a 6' 2' grandson proud to put M.D. on his name.........that was called 'nerd', but look who is laughing now......he even made the Governors award.......self esteem ...........this boy wanted to die/not normal!!! JMOO

This woman is NOT a Medical Doctor. She has a PhD in Nutrition. FWIW she appears on several "Quack" sites.

maybe steroids?

Especially if he was self conscious about his size and weight

i can't imagine him not being self conscious. If he were mine i would assume he was and taken steps, like an endocrinologist and a dermatologist would be in my short list.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

exactly!!

exactly!!

I noticed his hair cut today too. I can not believe he wanted or asked for that.
I wonder if his parents care more about how they are perceived than how their son is.
I know quite a few parents who have an asviseral relationship with their children and never actually listen to them or consider their feelings. It's their way or the high way. On things that just aren't important.
Yeah, they may have ate together every evening but did they talk and listen and freely discuss things in an open manner?

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014...pects-of-bullying-may-have-prompted-stabbing/

KDKA’s Marty Griffin: “Is it fair to say you are confounded?”

Pat Thomassey: “I am, I am, because everything I have heard from people surrounding this young man, and my interaction with him now, it just doesn’t fit.”

Thomassey met with Hribal, his client, Thursday for the second time.

“It’s obvious something went haywire, but this kid certainly doesn’t have a history of it. His parents are devastated by what he did; and quite frankly, he is now, too.”

There is speculation the attack may have been planned out.

Griffin: “There had to be a plan, sir?”

Thomassey: “Yes, I think there is. I’m not going to tell you the discussion with him; but obviously, he took knives to school, and you know, people do that for a reason, so I guess there was a plan.”

There has also been a lot of discussion about possible bullying.

Griffin: “I’m hearing a substantial amount of discussion about bullying.”

Thomassey: “I think there is some aspects of that to this. And it’s going to take a lot more probing I think and discussion to flush that out, but I think there’s some of that here.”

I noticed his hair cut today too. I can not believe he wanted or asked for that.
I wonder if his parents care more about how they are perceived than how their son is.
I know quite a few parents who have an asviseral relationship with their children and never actually listen to them or consider their feelings. It's their way or the high way. On things that just aren't important.
Yeah, they may have ate together every evening but did they talk and listen and freely discuss things in an open manner?

I T A with you. Something is very wrong there no matter what they claim. JMOO.............I have grandsons 24,18,15,14 and how fussy they are about hair, clothes! grades, & at 16 girls, cars, driving, jobs, college, SAT tests just all kinds of stuff 2 are in sports.....image is IN............and always has been.

Well, glad they've seized his computer.......any guess what's on it? I'm giving 3:2 there's plenty of violent video games.

Just sayin'....

moo & we'll see

I wonder what other kinds of games he played besides Pokemon...

forgive me but, I wonder if we will see that the other sibling was the 'golden child'. Parents are to wrapped up in their lives to see this one suffering because he never complained and was a 'good boy'.........problems probably started back many years ago....pressure and now all this tragity.

I wonder what other kinds of games he played besides Pokemon...

Pokemon ?

Isn't that for really young kids? I know mine liked it was he was little and he liked those other stupid expensive cards Yo Gi Oh or some such nonsense.

I hear lots of kids are into that Japanese anime and being a "furry"
I'll never understand that. I asked my kid and his friends. They don't either... But there are lots if kids into it.

Ok, I have a question that I'm asking in advance to not be taken out of context...

Ever since the No Child Left Behind Act was put into law, students aren't separated anymore according to intelligence & comprehension levels. I'm not exactly saying an IEP student is in the same Math, Science or Language Arts class...but rather a few levels are grouped together. It's been widely reported that Alex Hribal is a B to B+ honor roll student. I'm asking on what level that is. Sometimes basic skills level students are in the same classroom as over achievers and higher academic level students. Is it possible that he may have gotten these grades at a lower academic level? Did he maybe have a past history of needing extra help? Was he ever an IEP student? I'm trying to make sense of why so many have reported he worked well in group settings. Who normally says that in a comparison unless the comparison noted a need for it as used in the past? Idk, kinda confusing...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back