Found Deceased PA - Paul Kochu, 22, Allegheny County, 17 Dec 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is no guarantee we will ever hear results of any tests, Imo.

The family thinks it was foul play, or someone else's fault that caused Paul to go into the water, correct?

I still think of Paul Kochu.
There have been various times I have seen guys that look like Paul, and obviously, I know it's not Paul.
Paul left a lasting impression on me.
May he rest in peace.
IMOO.

I still think of Paul Kochu.
There have been various times I have seen guys that look like Paul, and obviously, I know it's not Paul.
Paul left a lasting impression on me.
May he rest in peace.
IMOO.

Paul would have turned 23 last Friday. Heaven holds the faithful departed.

The family thinks it was foul play, or someone else's fault that caused Paul to go into the water, correct?[/

I cannot speak for the family, but based on postings on here from verified family member, as well as the family's website name change to Justice for Paul Raymond Kochu, I would say that is a correct assumption.

According to his FB page, the autopsy results are in. The only detail, so far, is that they are "unbelievable". :(

According to his FB page, the autopsy results are in. The only detail, so far, is that they are "unbelievable". :(

I saw that too. I'm not sure what it's about, but I dying to know what was found so it can be put to rest.

Or possibly no clues? Maybe that's what is unbelievable? No more answers?

I wish a reporter would inquire with LE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

If I had to guess, I would think the word "unbelievable" might mean the autopsy results were not what they expected, and thus that would mean drowning and no evidence of foul play.

If I had to guess, I would think the word "unbelievable" might mean the autopsy results were not what they expected, and thus that would mean drowning and no evidence of foul play.

I was thinking the same as well, but it is a strange thing to say... why not come out and say it,
so it must be hard for them to grasp.
They didn't say inconclusive, either, but unbelievable...
IMOO.

I think they would have posted something to this effect...The autopsy reports are in and as unbelievable as it is, our Paul did in fact pass away from drowning with no indication of foul play.
The blank statement, all we can say, "unbelievable" indicates to me that the findings where unbelievable, as in their worst fears are true, foul play...
just my opinion tho...

Isn't it interesting. Different opinions of what unbelievable means to the person reading what they wrote.

It's all sad!
I think about Paul a lot.

I hope we find out more in the coming days, and passage of time.
I know they are grieving.

IMOO.

Finding out that there is indication of foul play, from (potentially) people he trusted would be...unbelievable. Actually would be unfreakingbelievable.
Finding out nothing leads to that conclusion is tough when they really thought that may be the case, but they seem like smart enough people to not label that finding as "unbelievable"...
Yes, treelights, very interesting to read varying opinions. : )

I also am guessing that if the results did not back up their convictions (foul play), they would find that unbelievable. His family seemed determined to show that he had been murdered, Imo.

Jmo and this is really jmo...I never quite understand why sometimes families seem to need to believe muder over a possible suicide. At least with a suicide, as horrible as that sort of loss is, the person made a choice of some sort...not the case with murder. I would never want to think that a loved one had their life taken by another in a violent way. Anyway...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back