Found Deceased PA - Paul Kochu, 22, Allegheny County, 17 Dec 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My family is from Ebensburg. Great little town.

Today I need my snow shovel! 6 inches of snow here on the first day of spring. whomp whomp
It snowed this morning in Pittsburgh, but it basically melted as soon as it hit the ground. It's just very overcast and gloomy today.

My family is from Ebensburg. Great little town.
Central Pa. is lovely. I'm originally from Pa. as well. 20 miles southwest of Pittsburgh. I worked in Pittsburgh for years; dined/drank there. I know the city and the south, but not the north hills. Now I'm dealing with the snow, same as you heart. We have about 6 inches already. I'm a few miles from the Pa line at Bucks County, Pa. Sorry for being of course.

Ben Monito
Registered Nurse: Presbyterian Hospital

Alex Hess
Registered Nurse: VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System

The other roommate Mario was working the night Paul disappeared. From what I've read on their social media, I think Paul was closest with Mario. It seems likely that Mario would be getting every little detail from the other two roomies. I believe that if Mario sensed they were in any way responsible for hurting Paul, he would go to LE with it or at the very least call the tip line.

These roommates are not hard core thugs that could break the law and fool LE. I see them all as nice young men, just like Paul. How would you feel if one of them were your son and read this thread? There is absolutely nothing pointing to these men as doing anything wrong. That's why I believe them, Heart. There is no reason I can find not to believe them.

How do you know he hasn't gone to LE? And there is information that is suspicious. Nice young men do make mistakes and panic and get in too deep. It happens, all the time. If it was my son, I would absolutely have a press conference, make public the poly, and so on.

I feel I need to make myself very clear here. I am not saying that I believe the roommates are guilty of anything. I do however feel it important in an investigation to not think, oh this is what a witness says, ok that's it, case closed, everyone is innocent, go home.
Some may see it as plain and simple, no questions. I would not want you investigating my suspicious death.

These roommates are not hard core thugs that could break the law and fool LE. I see them all as nice young men, just like Paul.
I see them as nice young men too. Accidents happen. They don't need to be hard core thugs to fool LE. Intelligence can go a long way in that regard. (We don't really know if they have or haven't fooled LE.) Their story makes no sense whatsoever to me.

Ben played baseball and football at Central Cambria H.S. Perhaps someone in your family knows him Heart and can vouch for him? I was born and still live in Lower Bucks County, DK. No wonder we think alike.

Ebensburg is such a small town. My heart sank when I saw the name Ben, as I have a dear friend from childhood when visiting my family whose son's name is Ben. She is in the medical field. Hi last name is not the same though but she has been remarried. I'm on Facebook now looking. Trust me everyone knows everyone...I'll know someone who knows him. He's now got my sensitive side being an Ebensburgian.

A vouch doesn't make any difference to me. The most wonderful person could freak out and cover up an accident.

I knew the Ebensberg connection would get you, Heart. He can't be all bad coming from Ebensberg, right?

How do you know he hasn't gone to LE? And there is information that is suspicious. Nice young men do make mistakes and panic and get in too deep. It happens, all the time. If it was my son, I would absolutely have a press conference, make public the poly, and so on.

I feel I need to make myself very clear here. I am not saying that I believe the roommates are guilty of anything. I do however feel it important in an investigation to not think, oh this is what a witness says, ok that's it, case closed, everyone is innocent, go home.
Some may see it as plain and simple, no questions. I would not want you investigating my suspicious death.
BBM. This is where you are wrong. You don't know me at all or how I think. This is probably the first case we were on together, right? I am one of the most distrusting, suspicious people you'll ever meet.

The difference here in my thinking and yours/Muffet, is that I don't see this case as a suspicious death. I see a guy that has emotional issues, slit his wrist, and then went on to.....well, that's the mystery.

I have to believe that LE talked with the roommates and are satisfied that they weren't involved in foul play. If LE thinks they are but is hiding it, then it is what it is. Mario could have gone to LE if he had info. I believe if Mario thinks the roommates did something to Paul, he would be out of that apartment pronto. Maybe he is. That is something for me to look into.

A vouch doesn't make any difference to me. The most wonderful person could freak out and cover up an accident.

Just a little tongue in cheek on my part, MM. I am a weird and silly person at times. Ok, i'm always weird, but sometimes silly. Sorry for the confusion.

Dang, I saw a picture of him at his nursing job. Let me see if I can find it. I think it was on a Facebook.

ok, that would not be the same Ben. I didn't think so I would have seen the mom say something on Facebook about it.

If you click on the link that DK posted and go into his photos, you will see many pictures of Ben, including one with what looks like him mom. Maybe you will recognize her, Heart.

I'm not from Ebensburg, my father and his family are. I spend a lot of time there tho. Ebensburg has grown a lot since I was younger but old school Ebensburg was very tight knit. I'm not going to ask my friend if she knows the family. People that are not on here think people like us are weird! lol lol

I'm not from Ebensburg, my father and his family are. I spend a lot of time there tho. Ebensburg has grown a lot since I was younger but old school Ebensburg was very tight knit. I'm not going to ask my friend if she knows the family. People that are not on here think people like us are weird! lol lol

I hear you. I texted a former colleague who lives in Pittsburgh if he was familiar with the case, and if so, what he thought happened to Paul. He was not familiar with it at all, and it was a total cricket, cricket situation. Awkward!!

I see you falling for a portrayal of him as depressed and suicidal.

I see roommates who call PK emotional when he gets angry at them for belittling him.

Do we know they were belittling him? And why would they?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asmok
Back